Hello Aunt Darian😇😁😁😇. Welcome to WCF. Ur questions definitely make sense. Proving that God equally created women with brains😁😊. I'm a proud teen girl and i'm here to prove to u that God loves u (God help me😅😅).
1. God knew Adam will need a pal ( not necessarily helper) to hang out with so he created Eve. Don't u get it? The last is special. And u can see that women are delicate and beautiful. It took God a whole night to create Eve. So stand tall cus God loves us😁.
Note: he didn't create us first cus we ( whether we like to admit it or not) like to be "tough" and "independent" and probably won't want to admit that we need help. I know i won't.
2. First come, first serve. If u ask me i believe God was being considerate. Let me use my school as an example. In my school, when you're new u get special treatment so u feel welcome and that's one of d best things about being new. But. When u settle down as a "student", special treatment decreases (groan). Eve was just created. Cut her some slack. She would probably want to explore or climb trees or something. Adam on the other hand doesn't have much to do. So God gives him a job. And Eve is free to help out when she wants to. And Eve is a beautiful name. Adam must have been full of love and adoration to give her that name and i'm sure she liked it. And if she didn't complain, why should we?😉😉
3.As a matter of fact, Adam was supposed to "show her the ropes". And interrogating Eve wouldn't solve problems, it'll only make her feel like she's being picked on. Eve felt bad already so God didn't hammer on her (He was being Gentlemanly). Eve was a newbie to Earth and so she will be easily tempted, Adam was created earlier and knew the rules. God was just simply telling Adam to be a better pal or helpmate or buddy to Eve, thus respecting her as a person not just a "helpmate". So Stand Tall Cus God Loves U.
4. God never wanted women to be raped or beaten or hurt. God made us so we can be cared for. Women are weaker yes but are not punching bags and any man who beats a woman is a beast. The answer is simple. Self defence classes. They are a fun way of learning how to defend yourself. I'm not saying punch every guy that hugs u😁😀😊. Simply set boundaries. Find out WHY he hugs u. Was he recently divorced? Did his daughter die? Is his mum fine? Or anything that could make him do that. He's not an enemy. Tell him he's nice but u'd appreciate it if he stopped the hugging. Joke around with it. Just tell him how uncomfortable u feel. He may not even know. And the strange things happen u might be compatible💒💌💍💍 (Just kidding!). If he's forceful and continues to hug u, self defence or a simple slap is advised. Keep on setting boundaries. If he doesn't learn avoid areas where u can see him. Discovering shortcuts and new roads can be fun. But i doubt if u would need to, i'm sure he'll learn.
5. A woman's worth is in who she is. Can i remind u that there are women whose marital status was not known as married but were still great? I'll leave u the work of finding those women but Deborah is an example and there are others. Marriage is adviced so the woman will find a FRIEND, someone to spend ur life with and how they choose to serve their husband is none of our business. And the Bible never said men are free to fornicate. Or have sex as much as they'd like. I have never seen that in any place in my Bible, Have u?? Don't get jealous of men cus those who don't keep themselves pure are liable to shame, regret, suffering, feeling used, AIDS, Herpes, Syphilis, Hell and a whole lot more. God doesn't want us to suffer such so he warns us and those who fail to listen whether male or female will face the consequences. Plus let's not be envious of those who commit such sins because our bodies are God's temples and we keep it pure because we WANT to and if it helps i know a lot of pure male friends who believe in abstinence too. Let's not judge people for the kids they want. We are all different and they have their reasons. Who said Jacob wasn't hurt. He was devastated. It may not be written but how won't he be? He was an old man who had no way of defending himself not to talk about his daughter. I mean let's leave him out of this unless u wished he had a heart attack. Her brothers were violent and killed the guy who raped her. Though, i don't support violence, it showed that they DID care about their sister.
6. C'mon do we have to be every where. Just relax. God loves us and it doesn't matter who has more of this or more of that. BTW, the Bible isn't a genealogy book, u can always Google😁😁.
7. If u look at the Bible heroes they all had flaws. And God uses those who are "over-flawed" or "useless" to show others that God loves everyone. Women in that time were judges and priestesses (Deborah), helpful( Rahab) and just plain pure (Mary). I'm not a feminist and i do understand that men go through a lot. They have to deal with alot too. So let's try to walk a mile in their shoes, Okay?. If Ruth isn't complaining, why should we? The book proves that Ruth is selfless and is considerate about her mother-in-laws. That's an awesome attribute. I love the Keep It Simple Stupid principle. Why turn a few chapters into three books? It's easier to read the way it is. And if u consider it, u find out that if Ruth never met her mother-in-law she would have still been an idol worshipper and won't be worth mentioning and if she hadn't met Boaz she won't have had Obed and there will be no Jesus. So they are important. And who writes only about themselves? I'm sure Ruth is glad that her story was written with the two people she loved most: Naomi (Mother-in-law) and Boaz (her hubby).
8. Women love their kids and are far more considerate than most Men. God chose to be a father because he knew that women take parenting with all their hearts and that men may tend to shy away a bit. All he's trying to do is assure the widows and single mothers that he's got their backs. He's also the mother of the motherless.
9. You're missing the point. Seriously does it really matter how Jesus came? Honestly to me it doesn't even matter if he came as a woman. The point is he came to save us and instead of us to be happy we still complain about how he came(things that don't matter). Whether he came as man or not, he came to save US and that's what counts.
10. Jesus didn't dodge females. He had his reasons. Here's some reasons why:
A. Jesus needed people who knew the cities very well. Didn't it every come across to you that Jesus picked fishermen? And a tax collector? He needed people who could navigate through the sea who knew the cities and who would be better than tradesmen, fishermen and tax collectors? Women probably didn't know how to do those things. If you ask me i believe Jesus said them from embarrassment.
B. Women tend to worry more than men. Eg if i ask my male friends to follow me, they'd simply shrug and say "sure" but if i ask my girl friends they would first ask me where we are going, what we are doing, what they should wear and stuff like that. If Jesus called women i doubt if they'd be as fast to accept as the men. I know i won't be as fast so let's tell ourselves the truth. They would probably pack bags of clothes they probably won't need and even more "just in case". I'm speaking based on myself and others i know. Not to mention that the women had their lives to think about. Men tend to be more adventurous than women. It's easy for the men to follow but some women are afraid of such traveling. They could have been worried about their homes, houses, friends and a lot more. Whether they are married or not.
C. Discipleship ain't a walk in the park. The were constantly on the move. They didn't have time for sightseeing it shopping as many would have liked. They meet many unpleasant people, they were hung, crucified upside down, put in jail countless times and so much more. Women may have been homesick and tired of the travels. Not to mention the fact that they were low in cash. They could have slept in cheap inns and under uncomfortable conditions and some women would have thought that it wasn't worth it and would have left. So considering all this, the amount of women that would have been happy to be disciples would have been low and if there were more men and only one woman, she would have felt lonely and wouldn't concentrate. She might even feel discriminated against and oppressed.
11. Husbands are also required to love and respect their spouses.
Hope these answers make sense.
God Loves You,