IGNORED

When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?

2bba

When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?

• 1. This week
    • 2. This month
    • 3. This Year
    • 4. Within the Next 5 years
    • 5. 5 to 10 year from now
    • 6. 11 to 25 years from now
    • 7. 25 to end of Century
    • 8. 22nd Century
    • 9. Within a thousand years
    • 10. More than a thousand years

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1987

oh my god it's gonna happen in ten seconds help i don't wanna disappear ahhh noooooooooooooooooo *ZAP*

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings 2bba,

Interesting. Thanks for sharing what you believe.

Let me understand this. Are you saying that the current return of Israel is not the restored Israel because they really have not claimed all their land?

Those who see Israel restored will see Christ return? So you don't believe there will be a Rapture? Are you Jewish?

First let me clarify, I believe in a post-resurrection, post-trib, pre-wrath rapture of the saints "who are alive and remain" (a remnant). Anyway....

Please look at Deut 4:26-31. It correlates very well with Romans 9-11. Before God returns Israel to the Land of Promise (which BTW will include Christians), they will have received Christ and turned away from unrighteousness. Perhaps less than 2 percent of the current Jews in Israel are believers in Christ. (a very small remnant) The rest are Orthodox Jews (in the minority), aetheists (a vast majority), spiritists, animists and everything else you can think of. This will continue until the land is once again invaded and destroyed at which time the Lord will come down "with all His saints" and begin His reign (Zech 14:5).

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

Hmmm. But if a person thought it was way off in the future they might not feel burdened towards other lost souls.

Well, let's suppose that you were convinced that the Rapture was coming tomorrow. What would you do differently, that every Christian in the world is not supposed to already be doing?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

Hmmm.  But if a person thought it was way off in the future they might not feel burdened towards other lost souls.

Well, let's suppose that you were convinced that the Rapture was coming tomorrow. What would you do differently, that every Christian in the world is not supposed to already be doing?

:huh: Actually I would be trying to find a way to get on Cable International news and let the world know! So I would do more than now, but of course that is an extreme example.

I suppose you were thinking that I would say nothing different, but I am guilty of not doing enough, and I know it. I have always worked best under pressure with due dates in the near term.

I think Christ realizes that or it wouldn't say all over the pages of the Bible that He is coming soon.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

First let me clarify, I believe in a post-resurrection, post-trib, pre-wrath rapture of the saints "who are alive and remain" (a remnant). Anyway....

I will have to get into this post-res, post-trib, pre-wrath rapture.

Maybe Christ will have a sense-of-humor and will pre-trib the ones who believe that, and post-trib the ones who believe that. :huh:

Guest Calamity

Well, just call me slow. I just now saw the humor in your subtitle: "Results will be discussed after the Rapture" :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have decided some time ago that if I keep myself in a position that I could be face to face with the father at any split second, I should be ok with or without the rapture. If/when it comes I'll be ready and if it doesn't I won't.

Keep in mind that walking out in front of a greyhound bus on the interstate is about the same as the rapture (as long as you don't do it on purpose). Some reading this may not be here for the rapture, and that's ok with me. I can say that I would miss my wife terribly and I hope she would me...... so, I also plan to be here for a long time. It wll make life easier for the both of us, and as long as I am ready to be face to face with the Father at any second it will all work out in the end.

I would not want to know if the rapture would be tomorrow. It would give satan an advantage for today.

Sam

Guest Calamity

otherone:

I would not want to know if the rapture would be tomorrow. It would give satan an advantage for today.

That's a good point, and one I'd never even thought of.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

if I keep myself in a position that I could be face to face with the father at any split second, I should be ok with or without the rapture. If/when it comes I'll be ready and if it doesn't I won't.

Very well-put. Rapture or not, the end will come on way or another. We must be prepared at any moment.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Think it will happen when we all least expect it. So I think all your answers are wrong.

LOL