• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/16/1984

Hi

I often feel hear a voice from inside. I could not differentiate whether the voice that talks from inside is mine or it is god's voice. I could not realize if I should hear it or just leave it. For example, if a thought comes and says"Hey you have thought likes this. It is wrong. You have committed sin. That's all

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Truthfully, rubi, that sounds more like satan talking to you. Rebuke him in the name of Jesus and order him out of your thoughts and your home for he sets out to destroy your faith. You must not let him succeed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Two Bible passages came to my mind that might help you. First is this:

2Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Notice that part about bringing thoughts into captivity?

And the second is this:

1John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

So you can test the spirit behind those thoughts.

Hope that helps.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Hi

I often feel hear a voice from inside. I could not differentiate whether the voice that talks from inside is mine or it is god's voice. I could not realize if I should hear it or just leave it. For example, if a thought comes and says"Hey you have thought likes this. It is wrong. You have committed sin. That's all

"God will punish you" is a term of condemnation. that's the devil speaking to ya. the Holy Spirit would convict, not condemn. i'm with MG on this. rebuke him. but when you do so, make sure you say it out loud. only God can hear our thoughts. so if you "think" your rebuke to satan, he ain't gonna hear it and he'll keep throwing those fiery little darts into your head.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Praying for your health and peace of mind. Please take care of yourself.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

- Rubi

You got some excellent answers to your post but I guess that

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Dear Rubi,

The adversary attacks our minds, as most have already stated. he triess to plant thoughts in there to take hold and to try and wear you down...don't let him.

A little trick I learned was to sing a praise or recite a memorized scripture verse when this happens. Also, it has been taught to me, and this works, is to start each day with a prayer of thanks and reading the bible at least 2 chapters...don't rush this...take your time and really let God's word sink in.

Remember, the more we fill our minds with God's Word, the less room the adversary has to work with.

Grace and Peace to you

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

Rubi, I read this and left without commenting, but all of I could think of was "My sheep KNOW MY VOICE!"

We never have to ask if it is God speaking to us when He speaks, we know it without a shadow of a doubt.

I agree with those who say it is Satan, not God. God does not condemn us when the Holy Spirit pricks us because we know we have done or said something we should not have.

Praying for you!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi Ruby,

God says there is not condemnation in Christ. That is the devil trying to lye to you and mess with you. The best scripture to use is Take everythought captive to the obedience in Christ Jesus. Say "Satan, you are a lyer, I rebuke you, I command that tormenting spirit to leave me now in Jesus name. God have given us the whole armor of God for our protection, in Esphesians 6:10. Put on the helmet of Salvation to cover your thoughts and mind, conscience, subconscience and unconscience. This is also good to pray over if you are having bad dreams.

There are 3 voices that you will hear, your own voice, the attack of the enemy, or the Holy Spirit. If it is the Holy spirit, it will remind you to do something, or remind you of something, the devil's voice will always condemn and lye to you. It took me awhile to learn to differenciate the 3.

God bless you, I hope I helped.

Janine

Edited by servent of God