IGNORED

What are we as Christian campable of?? fogive of???

alex73

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Try my questions :cool:

Gotta tell ya...these are very elementary...got anything a little more challenging

><> ><> Where are your responses to this so simple ideas.

I gave you my response to those questions

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HIS girl

I'm grasping at straws here but alex are you asking if sin and evil are the same thing? And if we commit sin, are we necessarily evil?

I'm guessing but am I close?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

You're doing better than I, His Girl, because I can't even get into the neighborhood! :cool:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Blessings Alex73,

I can see why people are not answering your questions. In all love and concern, you do need to re-word your questions so we can understand better what you are asking. I started to reply, but got lost due to not knowing where the questions started, which scripture you are referring to for each question, and when they split.

I am sure you will get a more positive response if you use a better format.

Your Brother In Christ,

Alan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

In your first scripture, Jesus was talking about the devil giving his children gifts, but then won't Jesus give his children even more.

Evil is evil is evil, God told me one time, you can cast a demon out of someone, but you can't bring them to christ , like a unsaved person. People try to christianize magic or Halloween, but God says that anything from the devil is evil and to have nothing to do with it or you are a enemy of Christ. Some people think that just because you know Jesus, like Catholics, that they are going to heaven, but God said, is Satan going to heaven? NO and he knows Christ. Many say they are christians, but deal in idolotry, fornication, magic, sorcery, horiscopes, necromancer, praying to the sun, moon, and the stars, go to psychics, believe that it is by works instead of grace that we are saved. Add or take away from the bible, pray to a stature with out ears that can't hear or eyes that cannot see, pray to dead saints, ony Jesus died and rose again, all the saints are in the ground. The only way to get to the Father it says in the bible is though Jesus Christ, no mother mary, or the rosary, purgatory. That is why there is so many religions, christianity means following the teachings of Christ, not dead religious rituals that are repitious. Even mormans, jehovia witnesses, and catholics want to call themselves christians, but they add and take away form the bible and the last scripture in the book says if you add or take away, yo wil not enter the kingdom of God. I think I will call myself a child of Christ.

So to answer your question, sin can be forgiven, but evil can not. What is Jesus going to do to satan in the end, and God says evil is an abomination, detestable, and you cannot change evil because it comes from satan and satan is evil and God is good.

God Bless you.

><> ><> My point was that it was to the multitude including the discipals he was ministering to. So are you saying it was only said to the non believers?? Don't we all have to check ourselves constantly.?? & watch over others.

Guest HIS girl
You're doing better than I, His Girl, because I can't even get into the neighborhood! ;)

I think it's one of those gated neighbourhoods with a "keep out" sign.... :huh: LOL!

So Alex, was my question wrong?

:emot-hug::laugh::emot-hug: hold hands up in resignation. :laugh:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

:laugh::emot-hug::emot-hug: hold hands up in resignation. :laugh:

But, alex, you never made clear what questions you were asking! Are you surprised that you didn't get the answers you wanted????? :emot-hug:

Matthew 7:11

If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

><>Are we then as those who could have been there in the throng also evil?? If so how?? :wub:

Matthew 12:34

You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.

><>Were all who came to John non Christians.??? Or was this just aimed 'wildly' at those present? :emot-hug:

Matthew 13:38

The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one,

><>And we know the weeds are in amongst the good crops. Th/4 ?? there are those who are evil amongts us. :cake: .

Matthew 5:30

And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

><> Is sin ( Missing the Mark.) forgiven but not evil. (Planted or accepted of the evil one.)??? :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Hunterpoet. :cool::emot-crying:

These are my so simple questions

Matthew 7:11

><>Are we then as those who could have been there in the throng also evil?? If so how?? :emot-questioned:

Matthew 12:34

><>Were all who came to John non Christians.??? Or was this just aimed 'wildly' at those present? :noidea:

Matthew 13:38

><>And we know the weeds are in amongst the good crops. Th/4 ?? there are those who are evil amongts us. :o .

Matthew 5:30

><> Is sin ( Missing the Mark.) forgiven but not evil. (Planted or accepted of the evil one.)??? :blink:

Edited by alex73