• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

there has been a large amount of ufo sightings recently....what do they want ? where do they come from ? are these god's children too ? check out "disclosure project" on u-tube or google.....you must hear all of the testimony....i realize all of the truths are in the bible but opening your horizons may benefit your beliefs.... Heavens Rangers

Since we do not know for sure what they are (if anything), it would be impossible to know

No! Not impossible. We will know all things once we leave our suit case of flesh behind. I am looking forward to planet hopping myself. LOL

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  442
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Oh' by the way, now were talking about the Irish which will bring us full circle back to little green men. :thumbsup::b::)

like... like... leprechauns?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

:emot-cheering:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

like... like... leprechauns?

Hey Now! don't ye be talking about me wee little kinfolk.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmusing
there has been a large amount of ufo sightings recently....what do they want ? where do they come from ? are these god's children too ? check out "disclosure project" on u-tube or google.....you must hear all of the testimony....i realize all of the truths are in the bible but opening your horizons may benefit your beliefs.... Heavens Rangers

i believe ufo's are just more of God's creation that lives elsewhere. to believe humans are the only thing in this vast universe is as bad as believing Adam lived with a brontosaraus.

Grace to you,

Are they fallen beings? Is there a plan of Salvation for space aliens? Are they equivalent to man in Gods view?

If they are sentient beings do they understand sin?

Why do they always promote world Peace through their arrival and a new age of enlightenment for all mankind? Did God appoin them to bring Peace? Does this oppose His plan of Salvation for mankind? Will they Preach the Gospel?

I believe we really have to answer these questions before we make an assumption. :thumbsup:

Peace,

Dave

Guest jmusing

Enjoy the conversation and thought I would add my two cents. Rev. 13:8 (KJV) says ". . . the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." It seems to me to imply that this is something humans cannot understand - that somehow Christ was actually slain outside of our known physical realm of time/space and that we witnessed the physical, earthly manifestation of it on a given day on a hill outside of Jerusalem. - So it seems impossible for us with our limited knowledge to even speculate with any degree of understanding on whether some alien race across the universe needed and received atonement. These things are interesting mysteries, but beyond us - at least that is my opinion. It is sort of like when Peter asked Jesus what would become of the disciple John (St. John 21:21-22 KJV) that Jesus answered "If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me." It really had nothing to do with Peter so it would not be revealed to him. Anyway, just some thoughts. I don't think we can put God in any kind of box at all.

Thanks

Guest shiloh357
Enjoy the conversation and thought I would add my two cents. Rev. 13:8 (KJV) says ". . . the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." It seems to me to imply that this is something humans cannot understand - that somehow Christ was actually slain outside of our known physical realm of time/space and that we witnessed the physical, earthly manifestation of it on a given day on a hill outside of Jerusalem. - So it seems impossible for us with our limited knowledge to even speculate with any degree of understanding on whether some alien race across the universe needed and received atonement. These things are interesting mysteries, but beyond us - at least that is my opinion. It is sort of like when Peter asked Jesus what would become of the disciple John (St. John 21:21-22 KJV) that Jesus answered "If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me." It really had nothing to do with Peter so it would not be revealed to him. Anyway, just some thoughts. I don't think we can put God in any kind of box at all.

Thanks

No, what is actually being said in this verse pertains to God's intention from the beginning of time. Jesus was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world in terms of God's prophetic plan pertaining to redemption. The Preponderance of prophecies, types and foreshadows of the Old Testament point to the redemption of man through the sacrifice of Jesus.

God did not make anything difficult. There is no need to over-think it. And no, there was no extra-terrestrial race that needed redemption. The Bible is unavoidably clear that all of creation suffers under Adam's curse. Only the descedents of Adam are in need of redemption as sin is passed from Adam to us.