• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I do note that this is David Wilkerson.

I'm not sure what your context here.

I do know that his church had made and collected a bunch of sandwiches by Sept. 10, 2001 on account of a prophetic word that they would be needed. (Which they did use to feed people stuck in Manhatten the next day....)

Neb,

I meant that Wilkerson isn't your run of the mill guy that's out on the Internet making Prophetic announcements everyday. He's a serious man of God. :whistling:

Peace,

Dave

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Sorry Dave, but I see this more of a racial battle, not loving our neighbor as ourselves. Dave mentioned the Watts Riots, which were racial, not about homosexuality. Have you noticed the news that I have mentioned? Maybe it is just that I watch all the news channels and this was on CNN. I know a lot of people only watch FOX, but I have not seen this on FOX at all.

I wasn't replying to your theory brother. I was stating that this is why the impending Judgment that Pastor Wilkerson say's is coming, is coming. You are specifically speaking to how, I was speaking as to why. :whistling:

Pastor Wilkerson mentions the why but not the how. He is specific to the why but leaves the how wide open. It is highly likely that there could even be riots due to socio-economic conditions that have nothing to do with race but with the rise of unemployment it may intensify racial tensions. :thumbsup:

There is a scale of peoples level of needs that determines their pyschology. It is called Mazlows Hierarchy of Needs. It states quite clearly that people seek a few things that make them content, comfortable, and more productive. They start with the lower needs. They need to feel safe, they need shelter, they need food, and an environment or social structure that enables then to be prosperous like employment. Then we move up from the bottom of these needs to those needs which aren't essential to merely living so that it goes from Physiological needs, to safety, to Belonging, to Self Esteem, to Self-Actualization. When the base breaks down the whole house falls in on itself. Then folks start looking for someone to blame. Excuse me for a moment while I don't get too Political, but it appears that the current Government that we have is eroding the most basic of needs, and I'm not quite sure if it's accidental, purposeful, or just plain stupidty. Either way it will lead to disaster.

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Fair enough Bro! I misread the meaning behind your statement. Yes, I agree then. Our Government is destroying the very foundation this country was developed under. Obama is placing so much on the citizens in the name of "progress and hope" that it will collapse and will do so sooner then later.

The sin that this administration is festering is a slap in the face of God, as I watch Obama sign the stem cell research agreement.

The time is very short ... come quickly, Lord, come quickly!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I meant that Wilkerson isn't your run of the mill guy that's out on the Internet making Prophetic announcements everyday. He's a serious man of God.

Gotcha

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Given that I don't believe He is claiming to be inerrant or inspired, we will just have to wait and see.

It Won't Be The First Time A Believer Gets Into Deep Trouble

"And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.

Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.

The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.

I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.

When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.

They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD."

Jonah 2:2-9

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I am no prophet, nor the son of a prophet, but it does not take prophetic insight to see that Wilkerson is correct.

Still II Chronicals tells us that we must '....humble ourselves.....repent of our sins.....and turn from our wicked ways.' Then God 'will forgive your sins and will heal your land.'

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

I meant that Wilkerson isn't your run of the mill guy that's out on the Internet making Prophetic announcements everyday. He's a serious man of God.

I wouldn't pay much heed to a lot of well known evangelists but I do take note of this because of who Wilkerson is - the kind of integrity Billy Graham is known for.

Don't we all know that "something" earth shaking is coming???

If America isn't judged for arrogance against the Lord, then He will have to apologize to Israel

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Don't we all know that "something" earth shaking is coming???

If America isn't judged for arrogance against the Lord, then He will have to apologize to Israel

:) amen brother.