IGNORED

Hillary announces million dollar scholarship program for palestinians

redwing

Guest LadyC
can i answer that? i'd never say let's nuke people simply for disagreeing with us, but it's certainly a biblical concept to destroy an entire nation if the core of that nation is evil.

So now the US gets to play God?

I am not sure we have the moral standing to do such things.

perhaps we should look inward first.

did i say that? no, i didn't. i did not say the US gets to play God, and i never implied that the US is playing God.

but you see, you were twisting redwing's words in regard to his comment about remembering when two bombs ended a war, and you suggest he's saying that his answer is to nuke those who disagree with us.... just as you twisted my words just now.

so let me clarify my response so that maybe you can comprehend it. it's not redwing's answer, or my answer, or the US answer, to destroy people because of a disagreement. but war against other nations that wish to do harm to God's people is biblical, and last time i checked, the palestinians want to harm the jews. and since nuking would destroy an entire nation, well, that's a biblical concept as well..... and please don't try and tell me that all of the jews were Godly people when they were told to destroy a nation. i might have to remind you that if they'd been so Godly, they may have actually done as they were commanded and spared themselves from God's anger.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC
in the OT entire nation were destroyed by the command of God. For to US to undertake such a thing would mean that we either think that God told us to or that we are God.

tell me when the US has undertaken such a thing, and then you can talk to me about whether "we think we are God" or "that God told us to".

and you're welcome for the clarification. i hope it wasn't too complicated.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Actually, nuking them would probably be more humane than letting them carry on the way they have been. Get it over with in one instant. :laugh:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

If congress passes this BS program, they all need to be :taped::taped::taped::taped::taped::taped:

http://chronicle.com/news/article/6092/cli...tinian-students

Oh my goodness, no! Why????????????

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

RG it was BE and yourself that first brought up bombs. I simply stated a fact and you want to read something into this thats not there. Shame on you. :taped:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

point is, NOBODY in this thread "suggested" anything of the sort.

then why bring it up?

and then why tell me that doing such a thing is Biblical?

Bombs aren't biblical. Wiping out evil is. Not to mention that Israel got into trouble many times for cozying up to ungodly races :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

How about we're so recklessly spending so many trillions of dollars that we can't afford it?

Bingo! Iraq asa prime example. And who was it that was admonished for saying that Iraq was another Vietnam? So true, and even surpassing it.

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

How about we're so recklessly spending so many trillions of dollars that we can't afford it?

Bingo! Iraq asa prime example. And who was it that was admonished for saying that Iraq was another Vietnam? So true, and even surpassing it.

Even that is a drop in the bucket. That says a lot.

Guest LadyC
point is, NOBODY in this thread "suggested" anything of the sort.

then why bring it up?

and then why tell me that doing such a thing is Biblical?

you're an expert at misquoting or misinterpreting other people's words.

i didn't bring bombs up. for that matter, neither did redwing. BE, HP and you were the first three talking about bombs in this thread.

and neither i nor redwing ever once said anything about "nuking" people being biblical, and before you make the accusation again, i also never said God has told the US to annhilate anyone. what i did say was that wiping out an entire nation that is evil to it's core is biblical, and was commanded of the israelites by God... but that the israelites disobeyed God, failed to wipe out the entire nation, and faced God's anger as a result of their disobedience.