nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I think ... I THINK there is a way to be truthful without being unkind or ugly. I think there is a way of saying things in a truthful and Godly way without being labeled "PC".... There has to be a happy medium between being PC and Un-PC. (BTW - Glory is the only one in my life who has ever called me PC and my husband and friends are still laughing about it...!!!)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

I'm still trying to figure out why all the concern about what Muslims think about a map. :huh:

As I look over the news headlines for the past year or so, it is apparent to me that the Muslims require us to accept what they want and not give the same respect back. To me, that is not being political correct, but submitting to their demands. This has to stop! Maybe I'm too old fashion, but if they don't like it, well, too bad for them!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

I think ... I THINK there is a way to be truthful without being unkind or ugly. I think there is a way of saying things in a truthful and Godly way without being labeled "PC".... There has to be a happy medium between being PC and Un-PC. (BTW - Glory is the only one in my life who has ever called me PC and my husband and friends are still laughing about it...!!!)

I did? When did I do that? :huh:

I did? When did I do that? :24:

:24:;):P LONG time ago - we were discussing a thread about taking a child out of a situation where he could be in danger.... Remember?? I was before you loved me!!! :huh:

Guest yod
Why has tolerance become a dirty word? Does it equate with godlessness and apostasy?

Tolerance is a one-way street these days.

Those who insist that we "tolerate" their behavior have absolutely no tolerance towards others who disagree with the way their lifestyle impacts society as a whole.

In other words, we are to "tolerate" them but they will never tolerate us

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

I did? When did I do that? :P

:whistling::taped:;) LONG time ago - we were discussing a thread about taking a child out of a situation where he could be in danger.... Remember?? I was before you loved me!!! :101:

I don't remember but you're sure not P.C., at all. I plead temporary insanity! :rolleyes:

I did? When did I do that? :P

:whistling::taped:;) LONG time ago - we were discussing a thread about taking a child out of a situation where he could be in danger.... Remember?? I was before you loved me!!! :101:

I don't remember but you're sure not P.C., at all. I plead temporary insanity! :rolleyes:

THAT is why everybody who knows me real well laughs..... Now, I usually am polite (not always, but I do try)... :laugh:

Guest HIS girl

'Gauntlet'

You know, political correctness in moderation is not so terrible. It's just being polite. It's when PC gets out of control -as it clearly has- that things go rotten. The late George Carlin had a whole bunch of comedy routines about PC gone bad.

IMO, PC is paving the way (amongst other things) for a united world culture that is in rebellion against God.

Islam is in rebellion against God - I wonder how PC the Islamic adherents are - ??

'Gauntlet'

You know, political correctness in moderation is not so terrible. It's just being polite. It's when PC gets out of control -as it clearly has- that things go rotten. The late George Carlin had a whole bunch of comedy routines about PC gone bad.

IMO, PC is paving the way (amongst other things) for a united world culture that is in rebellion against God.

Islam is in rebellion against God - I wonder how PC the Islamic adherents are - ??

Well Gauntlet..... at LEAST they say a prayer to Allah before they cut off infidel's heads.... :)

Guest HIS girl

It probably sounded stupid what I posted about Islamic PC - .....BUT with the way the world is tolerating things...makes me wonder if Islam will have a type of political correctness that will help their "cause" be more appealing/acceptable to the secular Western part of society....who knows?? OR.....maybe Western society will become more tolerant of Islam and bend to allow it to take a firm hold...and that is exactly what some Western countries are doing..with this map business in Britain and things at my school - not allowing anything to do with the Nativity scene at Christmas because we must respect other religions - we have many Islamic students.....so Christmas at my school comes and goes with Santa as the symbol for Christmas as that isn't offensive to the Muslim students..............slowly but surely, Islam is being tolerated in the West...