IGNORED

Is Allah 666?

Paul 84

Guest HIS girl
No one in the islamic system is going to accept anything but full conversion into its religion and all its ideology. I think islam is the beast it just seems to fit much better than anything else.

I absolutely agree.

Well the "beast" will definitley have major social/political impact. So Islam could very will be representative of the beast or the emergent Church theology - This doesn't seem far fetched to me at all..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/05/1953

I believe the mark to be the servitude and worship of Islam. I believe the beast is islam but I understand its not a popular theory. We look at scriptures with western/greek thinking and not in the hebrew that it was taught in. Have you ever heard of Walid Shoebat or better yet Rico Cortes? Cortes is a hebraic teacher that has an excellent teaching on this subject, here it is if anyone is interested, start at Who is Amalek.

http://www.godslearningchannel.com/tools/v...N=Rico%20Cortes

+ just finished reading Walid's book "God's War on Terror"

Everyone that studies the Bible should read it. Muslims should read it (and the Bible) to gain the truth from one who was one of their own. It's an eyeopener especially his teaching on 666. Here's where you can see Walid explain briefly 666:

Edit links*******

Here's a bit of teaching on it:

"Allah" = 666

On the Zola Levitt program, Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist now Christian evangelist, said that when he first saw the Greek symbol that is translated in the Bible as 666, he immediately read it as the Arabic character

Edited by Matthitjah
No youtube links on Worthy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

God tv is a peculiar channel.Find it disturbing at times. Concerning muslims is that many are truely believing in God.

Many use God's name to kill,to torture,to make money and many other things for personal gain.Muslims are more closer to christians than other faiths.

The lady that lives in the village and does not lock her house because there us nothing worth to steal goes and prays at the mosque every evening.

She truely believes that she is talking to God and they told her that God's name is Allah.

Our duty is to welcome them and patiently show them the way to Jesus and not start judging.

To judge somebody's faith is not our call it is God and Jesus

Blessings

God tv is a peculiar channel.Find it disturbing at times. Concerning Muslims is that many are truly believing in God.

Amen!

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Acts 2:17-18

Praise His Holy Name

>>>>>()<<<<<

Many use God's name to kill,to torture,to make money and many other things for personal gain.

God's Got Their Number!

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

2 Peter 3:3-4

In His Perfect Timing

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2 Peter 3:8-10

Praise His Holy Name!

>>>>>()<<<<<

Muslims are more closer to Christians than other faiths.

The lady that lives in the village and does not lock her house because there us nothing worth to steal goes and prays at the mosque every evening.

She truly believes that she is talking to God and they told her that God's name is Allah.

Our duty is to welcome them and patiently show them the way to Jesus and not start judging.

The Word Of God And The Holy Ghost Tells Me

She Is Being Lied To

Of sin, because they believe not on me

John 16:9

>>>>>()<<<<<

The Call

Our Life Line Includes The Only Bread Of Life

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 4:4

And We Know There Is Only One Way

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6

And The End Of All Unbelievers

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:35-36

The True KING Of All Israel

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6

The End Of The Faithless

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Luke 9:26

And We Are Called

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mark 16:15

Even To Islam

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:3-6

Light

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5:14-16

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

God tv is a peculiar channel.Find it disturbing at times. Concerning muslims is that many are truely believing in God.

Many use God's name to kill,to torture,to make money and many other things for personal gain.Muslims are more closer to christians than other faiths.

She truely believes that she is talking to God and they told her that God's name is Allah.

Blessings

George, I'll have to strongly disagree for a large variety of reasons. Islam is a false religion that denies God's Word, denies God, denies Jesus Christ, and is a false religion of the ultimate hate. There is no comparison at all, and the judgment is already made by God in His Word. Regardless of huge lists of other strong objections - rejecting Jesus Christ is more than enough.

Thinking like this is already responsible for a one-world religion that is already forming. This is a sign of the end times of this Age of Grace. There will be all kinds of gods that will be acceptable except the Real and Only God. Humans will actually be worshiped instead of Almighty God, and things will be too politically correct to acknowledge Almighty God. We are already seeing drastic changes that indicate the time may be soon when the Tribulation Period is ushered in. The Holy Three - Yet One Almighty God - will not be welcome. God The Father, God The Son, and God the Holy Spirit will become unmentionables, and the mention of Jesus Christ will be the ultimate taboo. The reason why is that Jesus Christ is the only way to Salvation, so "Jesus Christ" is the Holy Name that the devil hates the worst. Regardless, many people will be saved during the Tribulation Period, even though they will face death for their faith in the only True God.

False religions will practice mockery and blasphemy against the "Great I Am - The Creator - Almighty God - God the Father - God the Son - and God the Holy Spirit - Yet One Almighty God." The time will come when Christians will be hunted and killed for their faith. This is already happening at the hands of many in their so-called religion of peace. These are signs of things to come, and things are getting worse as we speak. Just remember, there is great significance when you hear that people can't pray in the Name of Jesus Christ. Why? -- Jesus Christ is the only way to Salvation. As Christians, Jesus Christ is our Advocate, our Intercessor, our Lord and Saviour - and our All! If you want the ultimate question to determine false religions, ask them to tell you in detail what they teach about Jesus Christ.

nChrist

Guest HIS girl

'georgedrw81'

You don't realise how you come across. :noidea:

If you use this standard for faith, then you may as well use this type of standard for everything else in life - why stop at faith?

The question is this: Is it our responsibility as a Follower of Christ to point out what is lie and what is truth? I think we DO have a responsibility.

Once a person knows the difference between right and wrong, then it is their choice and let God/Jesus be the judge of that.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

No one in the islamic system is going to accept anything but full conversion into its religion and all its ideology. I think islam is the beast it just seems to fit much better than anything else.

I absolutely agree.

Well the "beast" will definitley have major social/political impact. So Islam could very will be representative of the beast or the emergent Church theology - This doesn't seem far fetched to me at all..

If you look and see what the beast does it cannot be a church unless it worships or gets its powers from satan. Where I agree the emergent church is all full of new age junk and the like I cannot see anyone from it or from rome beheading each other or any other members of any church. The beast is the one that John didn't know about or understand it was different and totally forgeign to any of them. The political and religious power house that came after Rome was the Ottoman Turk empire and islam spread farther and wider than any system ever. Thats the first clue its not rome. Islam has made the places where God came down and interacted with man, profane with their own system of worship also all we need to do is look at mecca and that big black cube they all prostrate and worship themselves to. Then they mosque on the temple mt. The link to the series I posted shows all that and more. What Rome and the vatican couldn't do (take over temple mound land) islam did so rome nor the EU can be the beast. EVen though I think they have their place in the end times scenarios.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Blessings

I'm sure many muslims believe they are praying to God....they're mistaken. 'Allah' is the reincarnation of the ancient moon god, Ba'al. They don't believe Jesus is God, but a mortal prophet, so how could they be praying to Him? The false god 'allah', in his commandments, bears no resemblance to God nor does he offer salvation to his followers.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

I'm sure many muslims believe they are praying to God....they're mistaken. 'Allah' is the reincarnation of the ancient moon god, Ba'al. They don't believe Jesus is God, but a mortal prophet, so how could they be praying to Him? The false god 'allah', in his commandments, bears no resemblance to God nor does he offer salvation to his followers.

MorningGlory,

Your description is very kind. On the subject of being kind, it's cruel to withhold the truth from a person who is on their way to the Eternal fires of hell. Being kind means sharing the Gospel of the Grace of God and praying that the lost will accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour before it's too late. Sharing the Good News these days can be dangerous, but that's never stopped Christians in the history of mankind. Great hosts of Christians have given their lives to share the Good News of Jesus Christ, the Cross, and the way to be rescued from the "curse of sin and death". Jesus Christ is the only way!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

MorningGlory,

Your description is very kind. On the subject of being kind, it's cruel to withhold the truth from a person who is on their way to the Eternal fires of hell. Being kind means sharing the Gospel of the Grace of God and praying that the lost will accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour before it's too late. Sharing the Good News these days can be dangerous, but that's never stopped Christians in the history of mankind. Great hosts of Christians have given their lives to share the Good News of Jesus Christ, the Cross, and the way to be rescued from the "curse of sin and death". Jesus Christ is the only way!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I understand that it would be cruel to deny a nonbeliever the chance to achieve salvation....uh...who is doing that? The Gospel is everywhere, even in islamic, Jewish or other societies.