• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

That is sooooooooo weird that a box that is labled a game can do that. Why call it a game and sell it every where like that. With probably no warning signs on it.

Satan often markets his wares as innocent.

Who better to get to than kids? If you can influence them while they are young, imagine what they will be like as adults. I shudder to think about what this generation of kids will be like with all these games that promote muder and mayhem. Satans tools always look inviting otherwise we would never involve ourselves with them. Of course it seems innocent, that's the point. Parents are obligated to keep their children from harmful things and that includes games.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  08/26/1980

I was reading something that demons can come out of outja boards. Now How can demons pop out of a card board box. :emot-hug:

How can a book made of paper hold the power of the holy spirit?

Just because the game is made of man made materials does not mean it cannot be a gateway to spiritual things.

Ouja boards are a kind of divination which is detestable to the Lord and wherever you find magic and divination your sure to find demons guiding the 'prophecy'

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

That is sooooooooo weird that a box that is labled a game can do that. Why call it a game and sell it every where like that. With probably no warning signs on it.

Not everyone believes in the devil. Not everyone who plays this thing attracts spirits.

It's part of the occult and most everyone who doesn't believe, looks at the occult has something harmless.

Google "ouija board horror stories".

Is it safer to not believe while playing with a Ouija board? Or might your faight in God and the supernatural be what realy destroys you in this case? I am not sure. I might have fiddled with one of those accursed things when I was a kid, but those years are a fog. If I ever found a Ouija board, I'd burn it to ashes- that's for sure.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

I messed with the things alot when I was a teenager. And when we different have a "real" board on hand we wrote it out on a small end table, the effect was still as dramatic.

I don't believe the board itself holds any power, it's but a gateway to the spiritual. Anything can be misused to that effect. I have seen alot of things because of messing with the occult (AND I KNEW BETTER), from things flying around the room to demonic possesion.

Just stay away from all that garbage, it's no fun kiddie game!!!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I messed with the things alot when I was a teenager. And when we different have a "real" board on hand we wrote it out on a small end table, the effect was still as dramatic.

I don't believe the board itself holds any power, it's but a gateway to the spiritual. Anything can be misused to that effect. I have seen alot of things because of messing with the occult (AND I KNEW BETTER), from things flying around the room to demonic possesion.

We did table tipping when I was a kid, before I knew better. That was weird, too, to see the table tipping by itself, like the handpiece on the ouija board moving by itself and predicting things that never happened.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

We did table tipping when I was a kid, before I knew better. That was weird, too, to see the table tipping by itself, like the handpiece on the ouija board moving by itself and predicting things that never happened.

We did cow-tipping... :24:

I didn't know that was a method of divination.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

It isn't.

It isn't.

:24::24:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

We did cow-tipping... :cool:

What is that? :24: