ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Drugstore operator Walgreen is offering free in-store clinic visits to the unemployed and uninsured for the rest of the year. Link

They have a physicians assistant who can diagnose minor ailments and write prescriptions. I thought this might help a few of our members.

In the same article, Pfizer drugs is offering free meds to those who lost their jobs since January.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Drugstore operator Walgreen is offering free in-store clinic visits to the unemployed and uninsured for the rest of the year. Link

They have a physicians assistant who can diagnose minor ailments and write prescriptions. I thought this might help a few of our members.

In the same article, Pfizer drugs is offering free meds to those who lost their jobs since January.

This is wonderful,what a great way to minister to the needy!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

What a great way to help people who so desperately need it. Thank God!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

As one of those who was caught in the job loss mess, some of the drug companies are a blessing. Glaxo, Smith, Kline also has a program for those who can't afford their meds.

When my husband lost his job, we lost our health insurance I need Advair for my asthma and he needs meds for his heart. We found out from our doctor about these programs for 'senior citizens", which we are, who can't aford their meds. We were able to buy my husband's heart meds, but I couldn't buy the Advair. It's over $400 for two months supply.

Praise God for these programs that some of these drug companies are offering. I got my first two month supply for $10 and the remaing year's worth will be free. My husband's meds now cost us $4 each.

We remainded faithful in our giving at church and I firmly believe God provided away for us to get these medications. We had NO knowledge of these programs and our doctor asked us if we needed anything. That may not sound like such a big deal except this was the first visit we had ever had with this doctor because we had to get a new primary care physician when the insurance was cancelled.

We told him what we needed but told him we couldn't afford the meds and he said, "Don't worry, I can get them all for free or for very little." And he has! He enrolled us in those programs and we are now getting the meds we need.

Thank you Jesus for sending us to the right doctor who could meet our needs.