• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I believe I have posted this before, I have been having dreams regarding the tribulation days that are forth coming. I continue to have them. Lost recently I have been dreaming of a nuclear bomb somewhere by a beach. I dream of the hospital I work in as being gated, electric fenced, and barbwired as they had turned it into a prison - for Christians. I have dreamt over and over again of the Christian Holocaust that is coming where men and women are just driven back and forth in trains because they have no where else to put them or use this as torture for them. They are starving and dying. I've had dreams of people with bite marks all over their bodies from insects and as time passes, they become bloody and people end of dying of them. Everyone is screaming in terror about something or another all while there is military with guns all around us. Everyone except those that are sealed with the Holy Spirit. Those are the only people that are not getting bite or suffering. The Locust doesn't get them as in Revelations. The only thing they suffer is the holocaust that is to come.

I am at the point where I feel like running to the street corners and screaming; "the end is coming, the end is coming!!!!" Something inside me needs to speak about it and tell people about the dreams I have been having since 911. There is something inside me that is getting sicker and sicker as days go by and I stay shut. When I talk about it, it is as if I feel relief inside of me but then I stop and I start to feel sick again. What do I do??? What should I do??? Because I'm about to go crazy and run outside in the middle to the west side of Chicago and scream from he top of my lungs; "THE END IS COMING, GET RIGHT WITH GOD FOR HIS

KINGDOM COMES, THE END IS COMING!!!"

Hey,

Well it looks like I am the black sheep in this thread but I don't mean to be. :whistling:

Most of the times our dreams are nothing more than our personal fears and hopes showing themselves while we are asleep. You have likely heard last days alarmist speak of trains hauling Christians off to detention camps and that manifested itself in your dreams. We must be very careful that our dreams match up with the word as scripture should back up what you have dreamed to point others too so they themselves can see the truth in the word that it is so.

oc

I agree Openly. Our dreams most of the time no matter who bazaar are not from God. They are from something we heard or have seen in our life that day or so. Real dreams from God are few and far in between. Don't get me wrong though I am not saying that anybodies dream nis not from God because that is between God and the dreamer.

Sister, that is true, but I also believe that God does talk to us, show us things to come in our dreams. I've always felt that. Not saying that all dreams are this way, but I do believe that some are.

Please don't be embarrassed but I am not a sister. I am a brother and I agree with you. I had a dream about 911 before it happened but I wasn't able to put it together until saw the planes crashing into the buildings. I didn,t have any planes crashing into any buildings in my dream but I did see a metropolis with a dark day and dark clouds hanging over it. Then I saw two groups of souls shooting up to heaven that looked like shooting stars from this city. When awoke I was filled with wonder and sorrow but I didn't know why. Talk about being freaked out. When I saw the second tower explode live on TV the meaning of the dream came crashing down on me. The sorrow I was feeling was the sorrow that Jesus was feeling for our country and those who were not saved and died that day.

There was more to my dream but you got the jest of it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest techpoint

HELLO,

iM new here i just want to share my experinces that until now i always feel. sometimes when im off the work i feel deep in my body is somekind of energy that telling me to hurry up! i always feel that. but i dont know where to hurry? when i was a kid i always dreaming of a nice place cool weather. and im standing on top of the hill. and then looking down on the vineyards then suddenly there is a man riding on a horse and his child is rushing to him and until now that dreams always on my mind. i can even tell the smell of the surroundings as if i was there before. i dont know exactly what is the explanation of that dreams.

thanks in advance to anyone who will read this and pls. give me a meaning of my dremas. pls...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

HELLO,

iM new here i just want to share my experinces that until now i always feel. sometimes when im off the work i feel deep in my body is somekind of energy that telling me to hurry up! i always feel that. but i dont know where to hurry? when i was a kid i always dreaming of a nice place cool weather. and im standing on top of the hill. and then looking down on the vineyards then suddenly there is a man riding on a horse and his child is rushing to him and until now that dreams always on my mind. i can even tell the smell of the surroundings as if i was there before. i dont know exactly what is the explanation of that dreams.

thanks in advance to anyone who will read this and pls. give me a meaning of my dremas. pls...

I'd pray on all of that. I have the same sense of urgency but I know its the Holy Spirit telling me that the end is near. It might be the same thing for you however, I would pray on it and the dream as well. There is no one better to answer your questions then then good Lord!!! On His time and on His way. He will reveal what is behind it all whether it is Him or not...

Hope that helps!

The last battle will most likely be nuclear. But will be regional, not world wide.

Israel has a plan in effect called the Sampson Option, in which it plans to launch or drop all of its nuclear arsenal on the Arab/Muslim world, if and when they invade Israel and they overwhelm the country. At present they have over 300 nuclear weapons.

The plan goes to the affect of, destroying the land of Israel with the weapons, ensuring that Israel is uninhabitable and the price of victory for the Muslims is devastating. They would drop nuclear bombs, most likely on every major city of every attacker and supporter. I can think of three cities that would burn, Damascus, Mecca, and Medina.

No way Hosa. Isreal will never be over run again. So says scripture. Unless of course you think that Eze. 39 and 39 are talking about the destruction of Isreal in which case that is a false teaching.

There is no such a thing as "most likely" in scripture.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  483
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

No way Hosa. Isreal will never be over run again. So says scripture. Unless of course you think that Eze. 39 and 39 are talking about the destruction of Isreal in which case that is a false teaching.

Luke 21:20-24 (King James Version)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

No way Hosa. Israel will never be over run again. So says scripture. Unless of course you think that Eze. 39 and 39 are talking about the destruction of Israel in which case that is a false teaching.

Luke 21:20-24 (King James Version)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

I guess the Samson option may very well be put to. . . .umm, use.

So once again. Where in the bible does it say that Israel will be destroyed again. The scriptures you have quoted speak of Israel being surrounded by armies. Well guess what Israel has been compassed by armies since 1948 and today they are out numbered by about 43 to 1. They have fought 4 wars with those armies and have defeated them on every level even though they were out gunned and out numbered. Do ya think that God is protecting His people according to His promise to Abraham?

Ezekiel 39:3-6 3And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

6And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

7So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

8Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

9And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

10So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.

11And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

12And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

13Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.

14And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

15And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.

16And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.

Ezekiel 39:22-29

21And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

22So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

23And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

24According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

25Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

This is the kind of scriptural proof I am talking about. According to Ezekiel ISRAEL will still be a nation and inhabited by the Israelites even after the battle of Armageddon. how do I know that? I know that because the word of God tells me that all of Gog and Magog will be destroyed BY GOD Himself on the mountains and in valleys of Israel. That the people of Israel will be burying the dead and burning the weapons of Gog and Magog for months and years after they are defeated by God Himself at the battle of Armageddon. You know when they compass Israel just as the scriptures you have quoted say.

So I ask you this. If Israel is to be destroyed again then where do all of these Israelites come from at the battle of Armageddon? When will Israel be rebuilt if they are destroyed again?

If you had studied the bible as you should be doing you would know about these scriptures. Which means that the commentary you've been reading is garbage and leading you away from what the word of God actually says.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Wow. I thought I was the only one! I have had exactly 3 of these dreams in the past 13 years. They are very vivid. I remember all three of them.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

I guess if one has never had a dream that has come true, then one cannot believe it exists. I have had so many dreams come true that I cant even keep count but here are some:

The attack on the Oklahoma City Federal building. I kept seeing a building split in half just as it was and people laid out all over the street covered in blood - Ambulances and fire trucks EVERYWHERE. There were a lot of babies bleeding - there was a daycare on the first floor. I dreamed of this for almost 6 months before it happened.

I kept dreaming I was in what seemed to be a metra traiN - not like the ones here in Chicago or NYC - they were white, different. I dreamt when they were laying the foundation down to build it, from when they tested it, to when they began using it. I kept seeing it slam into a building and then fall into a body of water, it was full with screaming people; they knew they were going to die - I felt their fear. This happened in Japan, I believe a few years back. It was brand new. Again, I dreamt of this for about 6 months before it happened.

The most terrifying one was of the tsunami in Thailand. The scariest dream I had -within the 6 months I dreamt of it - was when I was sitting on a beach that was packed and everyone was enjoying the water and the sand. Then suddenly, a huge wave the size of a tall building began coming towards the shore, and behind it was a tall dark shadow - it was the angel of death and it was bigger than the wave. Other dreams were of people floating away into the dark sea, some swept right out of their homes - their beds, and swept in the water with their blankets still in hand. They were very scary dreams. I was not afraid when I had the dreams but when I woke up and reflected I was scared.

Every time I have a dream of a bombing against the Sears Tower - now the "Willis Tower" - I pray and pray on it. A few weeks later, they say on the news that they caught terrorist trying to bomb it. This has happened twice.

At first I thought I was crazy but now I realize it is God showing me things to come. Sometimes I think I have had some many already so that I WONT doubt what visions he has for me in the future. I know one thing for sure, I'm supposed to tell people.

Last night, I dreamt again of a bomb. A few weeks ago, I dreamt of a bomb flying past a rainbow in the clouds. It's going on a few months now that I am dreaming of bombs - Lord help us, I pray I'm wrong this time.

Mind you, the bomb dreams began BEFORE Korea began testing their weapons so it is not because I saw it on the news and manifested a dream of it. NONE of what I dreamt of was manifested due to news/movies/books. I do manifest dreams of what happened in the day and so forth but those dreams are completely different. They are not vivid as the other ones - the ones I know as visions are clear, vivid, I can smell, feel, and hear.