• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/19/1964

Slam me if you will. How long is this type of thinking going to be perpetrated? What you have said historically is true. But it has been long enough, with reverse discrimination and quotas, that any disparities are fed by a poor me attitude. Everyone has the opportunity to succeed in this country these days, and those who choose to game the system, collect welfare, and make babies; those that leave them and their mothers to survive on their own while they choose to waste their lives using drugs and roaming the streets deserve what they get. Black or white. So please, spare the white guilt trip.

No one is saying white people should feel guilty...especially in this day and age. What I get tired of is the lets "forget" what happened. The thing is some people still have resentments concerning the things of the past. While I don't think whites should feel guilty, and I hold black people (I am black) accountable for thier own problems, we must get off our high horse. I honestly believe that the older generation (55+) has set the precedent by not actually addressing the trangressions of the past. It seems some want it to be the forgotten stain in American history.

I could care less about an apology from any leaders, but I do believe they owe people like my grandmother one. She had to grow up in that era of ignorance, and intolerance. Sadly, the only thing that has actually changed in the intolerance issue. Many, are still very ignorant of what happened, and why some still feel the way they do.

Now, as far as racism is concerned there are only two men/races. Christ and Adam; the new man, the old man. As far as I am concerned...the old race is hated..that is why it was put to death. So I am racist...there .

There are three races of people on earth, Shem, Japhath, and Ham, God made that , I can't complain.

After Jesus' Rising, There are only two people; those who are with Christ and those whom are not.

There is no place for racism, and there is no place to be given to Satan.

Please don't be racist against those who die for a lack of knowledge, try to spread the Gospel to them and let Jesus do the rest.

P.s. I don't agree with the sins of America's Fathers and In Christ I have learned that those sins have passed to those who believe in Christ. Did you know that every one of my relatives who set foot in this Country were slaves ( we are Irish), and that if someone didn't keep tract of the 7 years and 1 day calender we probably would still be regarded as lower class citizens than African_Americans of that day? History says that everyone who came to this country were indentured servants (slaves) for 7years +1day, dont have a calender not the english, german, or dutches fault serve another term. i used to hate what America did to my people too, and America should pay everybody back for their time with no Taxes ever again

If, i hadnt prayed and forgiven my offences I would still be living in the flesh, and not following the will of God.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slam me if you will. How long is this type of thinking going to be perpetrated? What you have said historically is true. But it has been long enough, with reverse discrimination and quotas, that any disparities are fed by a poor me attitude. Everyone has the opportunity to succeed in this country these days, and those who choose to game the system, collect welfare, and make babies; those that leave them and their mothers to survive on their own while they choose to waste their lives using drugs and roaming the streets deserve what they get. Black or white. So please, spare the white guilt trip.

No one is saying white people should feel guilty...especially in this day and age. What I get tired of is the lets "forget" what happened. The thing is some people still have resentments concerning the things of the past. While I don't think whites should feel guilty, and I hold black people (I am black) accountable for thier own problems, we must get off our high horse. I honestly believe that the older generation (55+) has set the precedent by not actually addressing the trangressions of the past. It seems some want it to be the forgotten stain in American history.

I could care less about an apology from any leaders, but I do believe they owe people like my grandmother one. She had to grow up in that era of ignorance, and intolerance. Sadly, the only thing that has actually changed in the intolerance issue. Many, are still very ignorant of what happened, and why some still feel the way they do.

Now, as far as racism is concerned there are only two men/races. Christ and Adam; the new man, the old man. As far as I am concerned...the old race is hated..that is why it was put to death. So I am racist...there .

There are three races of people on earth, Shem, Japhath, and Ham, God made that , I can't complain.

After Jesus' Rising, There are only two people; those who are with Christ and those whom are not.

There is no place for racism, and there is no place to be given to Satan.

Please don't be racist against those who die for a lack of knowledge, try to spread the Gospel to them and let Jesus do the rest.

P.s. I don't agree with the sins of America's Fathers and In Christ I have learned that those sins have passed to those who believe in Christ. Did you know that every one of my relatives who set foot in this Country were slaves ( we are Irish), and that if someone didn't keep tract of the 7 years and 1 day calender we probably would still be regarded as lower class citizens than African_Americans of that day? History says that everyone who came to this country were indentured servants (slaves) for 7years +1day, dont have a calender not the english, german, or dutches fault serve another term. i used to hate what America did to my people too, and America should pay everybody back for their time with no Taxes ever again

If, i hadnt prayed and forgiven my offences I would still be living in the flesh, and not following the will of God.

Not to offend what America did to all African-Americans was seriosly wrong, but If I love Christ, America needs prayer more than Hatred.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Birthday:  11/08/1976

Thanks for the replies!

I feel better that I'm not the only one.

I'm gonna take some of you guys advice and not go back to that forum.

Blessings!

I thought Shem , Ham and Japheth were triplets. :whistling:

I found no mention in the bible that the three sons begat by Noah were born at the same time, but only in the same verse. These three sons were the basis of the entire "Table of Nations" and a very studied path of human migration from the middle-eastern area is based on these. I dont believe that Racism is implied by Gods design and only a differance of skin and to some extent latent attributes as passed down through generations. We all come from somewhere and If one really searches it out one will find a name that is familiar to ones original decendants that traces way back, if you can find your roots.

With the love of God all is possible

Thank you for making me search this out, I thought I miss read the scripture but I didnt.

I thought Shem , Ham and Japheth were triplets. :whistling:

I found no mention in the bible that the three sons begat by Noah were born at the same time, but only in the same verse. These three sons were the basis of the entire "Table of Nations" and a very studied path of human migration from the middle-eastern area is based on these. I dont believe that Racism is implied by Gods design and only a differance of skin and to some extent latent attributes as passed down through generations. We all come from somewhere and If one really searches it out one will find a name that is familiar to ones original decendants that traces way back, if you can find your roots.

With the love of God all is possible

Thank you for making me search this out, I thought I miss read the scripture but I didnt.

There is a prophecy about the last days and the sons of Jacob, do you know where the Sons decendants are today?

Maybe a good new topic I gather.

Guest HIS girl

I don't believe any "race" is a curse - I do believe however that skin colour variations began due to the areas one settled in all those years ago. Hotter lands/darker skin/increased melanin - colder climates/fairer skin/less melanin etc.

If you take todays bronzed Aussie and plonk him in the centre of London, he would be somewhat 'darker skinned" than the average white Englishman, eventhough the majority of white Australians are descendants of white Englishman/Scots/Irish.

Guest HIS girl

James M-

No it doesn't mention that Shem, Japheth and Ham were triplets...I just thought they were... :whistling: Most probably because they are always mentioned together...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

interesting topic! I used to think that white people had it better than black people- i used to get discouraged sometimes by that. I used to think that whites had good jobs lots of money and were nice to people in general and hated black folks. BUt I have had black folks treat me worser than soem white people have and I have some white people really treat me bad also. Then in my military experieince after being around and working with white people I too used to really think bad of white people untill honestly about two weeks ago. I am black and my hubby is from africa. I have really been shocked at in this day and age (year 2009) how prejudiced some of the white people can be. Dont discount me just yet i have something to say.

I already knew of my life growing up in a predominatly black neighborhood in Cleveland Ohio. Now i live in another city where again My neighbors stay up all times of the night making all kinds of noise drinking and cussing to the top of there lungs. And most of the women I know are always gossiping and talking down about their husbands and actually cheat several times. The men also cant stay faithful to their wife either. And you hear them fighting! Then the police show up for domestic disturbance... I have even seen some "activity" which looks drug dealing in town. Every time you turn around they find any little excuse to quit there job and they are always complaining. The cops here have stopped me numerous times for bogus reasons and even asked me if i was in a gang and i was in business dress from my job at a bank!!!! and I even see how the kids around here love the rap music and listen to it loud. Some of the questions that my co-workers and neighbors ask me makes me wonder if they ever get out or watch tv or if they ever went to school to learn anything- some of them are even older than me and should know better!!!! Just last week two banks got robbed successfully.

Think Im talking about black people in a black neighborhood right? WRONG! These are all white people ... I live in wyoming a predominately white republican state. My husband and I are the only ones who consistently go to work and mind our own business. I feel sometimes like i still live in cleveland. The bottom line is this.

It has nothing to do with color. It is all about character. and as my husband says there are bad nuts every where. there are bad people in every race and there are good people in every race.

I have some statistics for those who like facts. Did you know that it is scientifically proven that all races came out of africa where the original name was the land of kemet or kamit which meant dark skin ? hmmmm... also did you know that in the near future the new race will be the mixed (white and black together- prasie God!) race and that minorities will be the white race? This means that one day we are going to be one big family!!! I wonder what racist people (white or black) think about that? lol

There is no room in Gods kingdom about/for racism. I had to take every race off the pedestal and put God where he belongs. I dont care what color you are anymore. I have learned my lesson. Im looking at Character.

God bless,

Kemetbeauty

God really showed me that character is what determines what a person does. Not the color of their skin or their environment or else i would have been another statistic after what I've seen and grew up with. But look what God has done. Thank goodness He didnt look at me and say oh my goodness she is black and lives in a bad neighborhood--- i cant use her. Now i was saved out of the ghetto as they call it and went into the military after high school. I thought life would be peaceful around white people. I found out different. People are people and they either got Jesus or they are going to act like the devil no matter what race they are from. But know I put all my trust in God. You should too.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Slam me if you will. How long is this type of thinking going to be perpetrated?

It's recent history. It wasn't until the 60's the black people had certain rights that they had to fight for. For Pete's sake, the KKK still exists to this day.

What you have said historically is true. But it has been long enough, with reverse discrimination and quotas, that any disparities are fed by a poor me attitude. Everyone has the opportunity to succeed in this country these days, and those who choose to game the system, collect welfare, and make babies; those that leave them and their mothers to survive on their own while they choose to waste their lives using drugs and roaming the streets deserve what they get. Black or white. So please, spare the white guilt trip.

I was also going to write about white people behaving this way but Kemetbeauty beat me to it. What's the white people's excuse? White people have always enjoyed freedom yet have chosen destructive lifestyles. And I don't think there's any good 'excuse' to behave in this way, but at least when you understand the history, you can gain some understanding of why their anger was passed down.

This was not a 'guilt trip' by any means. It was a response to a very response by someone who was racist. It was a means of understanding that if a certain group does have a higher crime rate, it's due to recent history.

You ask 'how long will this be perpetrated? How long will stories of the holocaust be perpetrated? Should we try to forget that too?