light22

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

I saw this May 21, 2011 nonsense on a very reputable Christian web site. I sent them an e mail and asked them about it. It was a link to their site, and I thought maybe they were unaware of what it said. I was right. They apologized for this un-biblical link and had it removed.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, I am somewhat familar with what is being taught concerning May 21 but it's not correct, because most of it is based on speculation by the teacher who is teaching it; it is all guess work on his part.

But suppose that there is some truth to this, about 2011 I mean, concerning the end of the world. If it is true then the Holy Bible would be the only source to say so and not some persuasive teacher. If the end of the world was in 2011 then God would tell us, but then again who would be willing to listen? Everyone seems to think such talk is rubbish.

Is it so strange to think that God would foretell His people when the "appointed time" of His return shall occur? Didn't the LORD foretell the future many times in the past, either a day in advance or even years and this brought Him glory before the people. What if God has the information in the Holy Bible concerning the appointed time of His return and just before He does return He reveals it? Would you take the time to listen? Would you be ready to listen, or would you mock and scorn? And this after two thousand years of silence, to find hidden information in the Holy Bible, would this not highly exalt the God in heaven? The LORD would exalt Himself greatly for this, would He not?

So then, how could we know for sure? What if God opened up the sealed books in the Holy Bible that have been sealed for thousands of years, would that be proof enough for you, or would you still mock and scorn?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

And I don't even have my "rapture tube" finished yet :rolleyes:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying,

I say lets forget about when the end is coming and work on bringing it in sooner!

You have to be patient, the devil is doing the best he can.

• Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I say lets forget about when the end is coming and work on bringing it in sooner!

I meant by spreading the Gospel!

I meant by spreading the Gospel!

There's nothing we can do to speed up the process.

Everything is in the hands of the Lord.

Guest lovinghim4ever
We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

:rolleyes::ph34r::blink:

No one but God knows the time . . . NO ONE!

"However, no one knows the day or the hour when these things will happen,

not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows" (Matthew 24:36).

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen,

not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows" (Mark 13:32).

And no one means NO ONE!

:emot-hug::24::24:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

The bible warns of FALSE prophets!!! In the Old Testament if what they prophesied failed to come to pass, they were stoned to death!!!! :rolleyes:

BEWARE!!!

Given some of the ****** these false prophets spout, I think they've already been 'stoned.' Like d00d....seriously man. :ph34r: (The 'prophet' Chooch)

Take Zeitgeist for instance. What a pile of stinky stuff that is. Magogism media manifold.

Or *************** another pile of poo.

Then there's this stuff. Read my fingers: AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Trust the Word. God never lies.

NOW EVERYBODY SHOVEL FASTER BEFORE WE GET BURIED IN IT!

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Hi, I am somewhat familar with what is being taught concerning May 21 but it's not correct, because most of it is based on speculation by the teacher who is teaching it; it is all guess work on his part.

But suppose that there is some truth to this, about 2011 I mean, concerning the end of the world. If it is true then the Holy Bible would be the only source to say so and not some persuasive teacher. If the end of the world was in 2011 then God would tell us, but then again who would be willing to listen? Everyone seems to think such talk is rubbish.

Is it so strange to think that God would foretell His people when the "appointed time" of His return shall occur? Didn't the LORD foretell the future many times in the past, either a day in advance or even years and this brought Him glory before the people. What if God has the information in the Holy Bible concerning the appointed time of His return and just before He does return He reveals it? Would you take the time to listen? Would you be ready to listen, or would you mock and scorn? And this after two thousand years of silence, to find hidden information in the Holy Bible, would this not highly exalt the God in heaven? The LORD would exalt Himself greatly for this, would He not?

So then, how could we know for sure? What if God opened up the sealed books in the Holy Bible that have been sealed for thousands of years, would that be proof enough for you, or would you still mock and scorn?

The only problem, 3Woes, is that neither God, nor any prophet, has set down the date of the end. It's not in the Bible.....Jesus only tells us that no one, save the Father, knows when that time will be. There is no way to change His unchanging Word. Btw, there ARE no sealed books of the Bible. That is false teaching and best ignored.