light22

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

The bible warns of FALSE prophets!!! In the Old Testament if what they prophesied failed to come to pass, they were stoned to death!!!! :thumbsup:

BEWARE!!!

Given some of the************ these false prophets spout, I think they've already been 'stoned.' Like d00d....seriously man. :noidea: (The 'prophet' Chooch)

Take Zeitgeist for instance. What a pile of stinky stuff that is. Magogism media manifold.

Or *****************another pile of poo.

Then there's this stuff. Read my fingers: AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Trust the Word. God never lies.

NOW EVERYBODY SHOVEL FASTER BEFORE WE GET BURIED IN IT!

:emot-hug:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

And I don't even have my "rapture tube" finished yet :thumbsup:

:emot-hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I say lets forget about when the end is coming and work on bringing it in sooner!

You have to be patient, the devil is doing the best he can.

I meant by spreading the Gospel!

There's nothing we can do to speed up the process.

Everything is in the hands of the Lord.

I agree, its all in the Lords hands but that does not mean we sit on our hands waiting for his return, we should be doing the last thing he told us to do, and that is to go into all the world and spread the gospel, whether that is across the street, across the city, or across the world. So are you saying that we should not be doing this?

I say lets forget about when the end is coming and work on bringing it in sooner!

I agree, its all in the Lords hands but that does not mean we sit on our hands waiting for his return, we should be doing the last thing he told us to do, and that is to go into all the world and spread the gospel, whether that is across the street, across the city, or across the world. So are you saying that we should not be doing this?

Go back and reread my words. They are all contained within this post.

Go back and reread my words. They are all contained within this post.

I just read the entire thread again, everything you said.

Maybe I phrased my question wrong. Are you saying that since we can not change the date of the Lords return, it does not matter if we do anything? You are vary vague with your one line answers. If you read my original post, quoting the Newsboys song it said, don't sell everything and await the return of the Lord. I am saying that we still need to go spread the Gospel. I also know that God sometimes partners with US in doing his will. He relents from Judgement when Moses asks him to, and when the city of Nineveh repented. So there is a established pattern of God allowing, us lowly humans partnership with his plans and choices. So it its possible, if not probable that by us, doing his great commission, and bringing the gospel to the nations we may, in some small way bring bout his return.

If you don't believe this. This is fine with me, but for me, and my wife I will not sit on my tail waiting for his return, I am going to keep doing what I can to bring those into his kingdom that are not now, and to desirable and train up others to do the same. Whether or not it does bring about his early return or not.

Cool we understand! I thought was just a misunderstanding, I am glad that's all it was.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

I'll check back with you on May 22 2012

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/25/1963

This question I am about to ask may seem silly but it has always bugged me. If May the 21, 2011 is the date, as an example, then it begs the question: whose timezone? For example my country is about 12 hours ahead of GMT so we get May the 21, 2011 about 12 hours ahead of other countries.

I am asking as this never seems to be considered in date setting and as I said it bugs me lol.

Edited by Nyoka

This question I am about to ask may seem silly but it has always bugged me. If May the 21, 2011 is the date, as an example, then it begs the question: whose timezone? For example my country is about 12 hours ahead of GMT so we get May the 21, 2011 about 12 hours ahead of other countries.

I am asking as this never seems to be considered in date setting and as I said it bugs me lol.

:noidea::24::24:

And I'm Always A Day Behind Guam.....