• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Yes Neb, it's important to share but I if you feel your spirit telling you otherwise then don't worry about it.

Regarding God's commandments about witches in the old testament though (he says to kill them). I've often thought about it and there are several witches that I know of. I've contemplated MANY many times to kill the one who put a curse on me simply because it was hell on earth for a full year. It's something no one, not even the worst of my enemies should experience. Hell on earth, no other words describe it and I know just how reckless she is, that she will do it to someone else just as she did it to me.

Anyway, I never could convince myself to kill her for it, though I came extreemly close one time. I can't do it because I know what will be waiting for her once she dies since she is not saved. It will be the same tormenting that I had at her hand and because of her ignorance of it (what it feels like), I won't do it.

I guess also because of the new covenant with Jesus Christ that we are not supposed to do that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

yes a christian can be effected weather they are a young christian or older christian if you dont learn to put your armour on you leave your self wide open to be attacked you can also be effected while surfing on line how by alowing certain spiirits stick to you from unstable and negative people

i am a firm believer in spiritual warfare and from what i have learnt satan has his ways and can get to us like us witches also pray and when we are praying for our familys and over our church family and our pastors and our leaders witches those involved in the occult are also asking satan to attack us this can be threw our dreams places we go to the motels we stay in second hand furniture

one of my rules is when i buy a second hand car or second hand furniture or second hand clothes and second hand shoes and the motels and caravans i book into and cabins i book into i pray and ask god to cover me i dont want nothing sticking to me

when i began to look into this my self i was shocked and said to my self why are we not taught what i came across by our pastors and our elders and our leaders before i sign in to worthy i pray over my self and when i sign off worthy i pray over my self

i go by this old saying i can only be effected if i stop putting on gods armour

damo1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Neb, I think you should share.

Yes Neb, it's important to share but I if you feel your spirit telling you otherwise then don't worry about it.

OK, I'll share - and I wouldn't say it's my spirit telling me otherwise, it's my soul not wanting to deal with the drama all over again (from skeptics). But here goes....

My brother felt led by the Lord to be a spiritual cover for one of the teens he and his wife (at the time fiancee) are mentoring (she is without a father).

The next day he was bed-ridden with back pain and some other things (I forget the details). His fiancee covered him with prayer, but he was still afflicted. Fortunately, this day was Sunday, so she drove him to church - at their church they have an intercessory team who are trained in sensitivity to the spirit realm.

As they prayed for him, it was revealed that he was intercepting a death curse sent against the girl he had just committed to be a spiritual cover for. (There are other details involved that I don't remember enough of to offer the complete picture on this, but that was what was revealed). So they prayed against the curse and for the girl and all of that. Eventually everything was lifted off him and other things were taken care of.

Among the details I didn't mention were some things that evidenced had he not committed to be a spiritual cover for her, and the attack had hit her, she'd have been dead, if not from the attack directly from suicide. (Like I said, I don't recall the details enough to make it clear to you all that this was the case, but from what they shared, it was pretty clear.)

The odd thing is that while praying and interceding, my brother felt led to pray the demon(s) be sent back to the one(s) who sent the curse. The next morning, the boyfriend of the girl's mother was found dead. (Don't forget there are male witches out there as well.)

So, can Christians be hit with witchcraft? Yes. But we do have the power to overcome.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

:whistling: oh my....

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

OK, I'll share - and I wouldn't say it's my spirit telling me otherwise, it's my soul not wanting to deal with the drama all over again (from skeptics). But here goes....

My brother felt led by the Lord to be a spiritual cover for one of the teens he and his wife (at the time fiancee) are mentoring (she is without a father).

The next day he was bed-ridden with back pain and some other things (I forget the details). His fiancee covered him with prayer, but he was still afflicted. Fortunately, this day was Sunday, so she drove him to church - at their church they have an intercessory team who are trained in sensitivity to the spirit realm.

As they prayed for him, it was revealed that he was intercepting a death curse sent against the girl he had just committed to be a spiritual cover for. (There are other details involved that I don't remember enough of to offer the complete picture on this, but that was what was revealed). So they prayed against the curse and for the girl and all of that. Eventually everything was lifted off him and other things were taken care of.

Among the details I didn't mention were some things that evidenced had he not committed to be a spiritual cover for her, and the attack had hit her, she'd have been dead, if not from the attack directly from suicide. (Like I said, I don't recall the details enough to make it clear to you all that this was the case, but from what they shared, it was pretty clear.)

The odd thing is that while praying and interceding, my brother felt led to pray the demon(s) be sent back to the one(s) who sent the curse. The next morning, the boyfriend of the girl's mother was found dead. (Don't forget there are male witches out there as well.)

So, can Christians be hit with witchcraft? Yes. But we do have the power to overcome.

I prayed the exact same thing, that the curse that was put upon me be returned to the sender.

Wow.. what an amazing story Neb, thanks for sharing it! And Yes I have come across a males who practice witchcraft as well (wizards). It was on the airplane and an extreemly difficult battle but the God was with me and he delivered me from their hands.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

its kicking of like a fire ball in australia we have male witches and male warlocks and the new male witches are being discipled in the covanants they belong to buy the older male witches in victoria alone there are new male witches being discipled i was watching a show on sbs and the reporter was interviewing a new male witch and the male witch was asked a question what has you so intrested in becoming a male witch he said it was threw his friends in the occult and the tv show charmed he sees him self as a good witch not a bad witch the male witch said even though we are taught from a young age that ther are women witches and you only new of women witches with the way the world is changing more men like him are wanting to become a male witch the reporter interviewed one of his neighbours and he at first did not know he was a witch and said he has nothing against him these are normal guys with familys of ther own or singl guys in high paying jobs that are deciding to be a male witch

he was asked about christianity and he said he does not want nothing to do with christianity

katoomba is wel known for occultic gatherings katoomba has witches warlocks and male satanic priests katoomba also has a magic festival the whole town gets involved and kids get dressed up either as witches or demons and favorite one casper the friendly ghost i witnessed new churches shut down katoomba also is known for a town were murders happen and echo point is a famous look out that tourists go to but echo point has a dark side to it a lot of people have jumped to ther deaths and my old worship leader found a guy dead in his car with a note attached to his chest to give to his girlfriend

and yes to what nebula said this happpend to me and that is why i am a firm believer a good friend of mine told me some one put a curse on me and for the curse to be brokken i needed prayer to brake the curse i could not do it alone i did not know who put the curse on me but some one put a curse on me my leg gave up on me i could not stand on my right leg for five days every time i got up to go to the toilet or make dinner or take the rubish out i had to use a cane it realy scared me to why all of a sudden this was hapening to me at first i thought it was due to when i was young and what i use to do i use to go to this building site with some of the kids from my block of unit and we would jump from the second floor onto the sand it was very high i said to my pastor and the two elders who prayed over me for the curse to be brokken it could be what i did when i was young they said no its a curse that is doing this

so i under stand what nebula shared i whole heartedly understand thats why we have skeptics among us today and i tend not to share openly due to what i have encountered

thats why i did not say to much in my post

damo1

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I don't want to derail this thread but someone I know just told me they're to be a 'spiritual cover' for a child also. What exactly does that mean? This person I know tells me its taking on the responsiblities of the spirituality of the child. If this means the teachings, mentoring etc. thats great but the way it was explained to me doesn't seem to add up. Could you please explain to me what it is meant by being the spiritual cover?

The best I can explain is that he's taken on the role to be her spiritual father (like Paul was to Timothy).

Guest Butero

I remember hearing one Bible teacher who also claims to be a prophet say that a believer can be effected by witchcraft, and she was advising people that were under a curse to bind the demonic spirits and command them to return to the person who sent them to afflict the person responsible. I am on the fence as to whether I believe this is right or not, but I haven't seen anything in scripture that would prove this teaching is wrong.

I remember years ago reading the book "Satan Seller" by Mike Warnke, and how he had been heavily involved in Satanism. After getting saved, some people put a spell on him, and he was afflicted till he received the Holy Spirit Baptism. I don't know if a person who is Spirit filled can be effected or not? These are all questions with no absolute answers in the Bible, so I am not prepared to say conclusively one way or the other. There is no question that there are battles being waged in the heavenlies, and they are effecting the human race. We do need to be on guard.

I remember hearing one Bible teacher who also claims to be a prophet say that a believer can be effected by witchcraft, and she was advising people that were under a curse to bind the demonic spirits and command them to return to the person who sent them to afflict the person responsible. I am on the fence as to whether I believe this is right or not, but I haven't seen anything in scripture that would prove this teaching is wrong.

My brother only did that because he believed the Holy Spirit was directing him to do that. Otherwise he would not have.