• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

I was just talking with my penpal from Cameroon Africa this morning and she was asking about sending her a Bible. The one she currently has an NIV, is falling apart and she wanted to know if I could send her a new one. I don't have the resources right now to do that so I thought I would ask my Worthy Friends if any of you know of an agency that would help her out. I could try and contact the Canadian Bible Society, but I'm not sure if they do that. If anyone has any suggestions to help her out could you please let me know. I can get her address from her, I have been corresponding with her for about 5 months now and she is a lovely person. She works for a geological survey group in Cameroon as a secretary but I get the feeling she doesn't make much money. I would really like to find a way to get her a new Bible so if anyone has any suggestions of who I can contact I would really appreciate it. No one should be without a Bible especially when they are asking for one. :t:

In Jesus Name

Marilyn

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have a nice NASB study bible that I can send her. PM me her address.

Sam

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Coincidentally I have a NKJV which I just purchased recently. It has been used very lightly, and I bought it to give away, as I already have two or three. So whether you choose to go with Other One's NASB, or the NKJV from me, just let us know.

Leonard

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

A big THANK YOU to those who responded to this topic. A Bible will be on its way shortly to Cameroon Africa for my friend Mercy!! Whoohoo We have an Awesome God and Awesome Saints on Worthy. Thank you KittyJo and her mom for helping out a fellow Christian sister all the way in Africa!! You two are amazing!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!! :blink: When there is a need Worthy friends respond. God Bless you all for taking an interest!

Praise God for Worthy

Marilyn