• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1958

I am used to accusations of not really being a christian, I get it online often. i never get it in real life, at my church, with people who know me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I am used to accusations of not really being a christian, I get it online often. i never get it in real life, at my church, with people who know me.

And everyone in real life have turned you away, by your own words.

Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Everything about your posts have been created for people to feel sorry for you, even your signature. What I feel sorry about is that you do not see this about yourself. I am not saying that you are not in some sort of spiritual pain or discouragement. I am telling you that you need to correct what is wrong, yourself, with Gods help. There is not one of us who can help you in your situation, but can only give you advice on how to proceed. I have given you mine, as others have. It is up to you to do the work. Nobody can do that for you, neither can we change you. It is up to you.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

And everyone in real life have turned you away, by your own words.

Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Everything about your posts have been created for people to feel sorry for you, even your signature. What I feel sorry about is that you do not see this about yourself. I am not saying that you are not in some sort of spiritual pain or discouragement. I am telling you that you need to correct what is wrong, yourself, with Gods help. There is not one of us who can help you in your situation, but can only give you advice on how to proceed. I have given you mine, as others have. It is up to you to do the work. Nobody can do that for you, neither can we change you. It is up to you.

Brother, please post a prayer for our sister.

The vast majority of my prayers, over 99%, are done in private, not public. It is heart felt as I am moved by His Spirit. I will pray for her.

When was i looking for advice? Anyway, I will keep testifying God cannot or doesn't want to be faithful. People need to face the truth.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

blessings,

alpha-bits you can not keep posting lies about God. God is faithful and you need to seriously seek Him in prayer while you can. please pray about what others have posted here.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

I pray every waking moment, have for a long time. You may ban me if you wish, you cannot prove me wrong.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

No, God does not obey us, but His word says He will provide our needs. Then his word is untrue if he doesn't.

Why are people not getting this? I cannot bathe even!

blessings alpha-bits,

i am not understanding why you can not bathe. you have water where you live correct?

you make some charges against God that are not true.

lets look at just a few things that God has provided for you:

the air you breathe

shelter

clean running water

food

access to internet

the ability to worship Him freely in a country where your life nor the life if your family will not be put on the line for it

access to a Bible

you have far more "wants provided" than soooooo many Christians around the world alpha-bits God has given you life and more than that the opportunity for eternal life which will in the end be all that lasts past the pain or joys of this fleeting life this is the only provision we truly need.

Instead of complaining or blaming God for what we do not have we are told to give Him thanks and praise in ALL things despite our circumstances in life.

continuing to pray for you

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

When was i looking for advice? Anyway, I will keep testifying God cannot or doesn't want to be faithful. People need to face the truth.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

Ah yes, I am a great deceiver, its my life role. Carry on with your fun and lies.

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:15

:)

I pray every waking moment, have for a long time. You may ban me if you wish, you cannot prove me wrong.

:)

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Praying!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Alpha bits, which one are you? Did you fall among the thorny places? Among the thorns? Or are you rooted on good ground to bear fruit?

Matthew 13

3 And He spoke many things to them in parables, saying, Behold, the sower went out to sow.

4 And as he sowed, some seeds fell by the wayside, and the birds came and devoured them.

5 Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth. And they sprang up immediately, because they had no deepness of earth.

6 And the sun rising, they were scorched, and because they had no root, they withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns. And the thorns sprung up and choked them.

8 And some fell on the good ground and yielded fruit, indeed one a hundredfold, and one sixty, and one thirty.

9 He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

18 Therefore hear the parable of the sower.

19 When anyone hears the Word of the kingdom and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and catches away that which was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown by the wayside.

20 But that which was sown on the stony places is this: he who hears the Word and immediately receives it with joy.

21 But he has no root in himself, and is temporary. For when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, he immediately stumbles.

22 And that sown into the thorns is this: he who hears the Word; and the anxiety of this world, and the deceit of riches, choke the Word, and he becomes unfruitful.

23 But that sown on the good ground is this: he who hears the Word and understands; who also bears fruit and produces one truly a hundredfold; and one sixty; and one thirty.