• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/26/1980

I've never thought about online witnessesing but i'd be very happy to hear more about it.

I've also been thinking about trying to join a prison ministry.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

I've never thought about online witnessesing but i'd be very happy to hear more about it.

I've also been thinking about trying to join a prison ministry.

You will guided what the right direction is but sometimes it takes sometime to understand and accept ourselves what He wants.

Blessings

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Wonderful. You can witness any time of day or night! Got 5 minutes? Witness. lol. I could use help on UTUBE right now. So many videos, so little time. I will send you a PM.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

I remember I used to work at a local taxi cab company; perfect place to witness to about 100 people a day.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/08/1964

I agree you should witness whenever the Spirit prompts you. Anytime, anywhere, to anyone!!!

2 Tim 4:2 (AMP)

Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. [Whether it is convenient or inconvenient, whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the Word are to show people in what way their lives are wrong.] And convince them, rebuking and correcting, warning and urging and encouraging them, being unflagging and inexhaustible in patience and teaching.

I think this scripture states how we are to witness!!!!

Edited by JIME

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

SG: I tried to send you a PM regarding some specific sites for witnessing. Did you get the PM? Your PM feature is not working today.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

i have always thought of witnessesing to be a major calling from Godon my life.

Ienjoy doing it but lately cannot find anyone to go with me due to schedule differences.

I have been taught you should always have at least two people when you witness so that if one stumbles the other can help them, but i am getting restless waiting, does anyone think it is wise or prudent for me to go alone?

Thanks for your time and blessings always.

I think that you should not be unwise by going into bad areas that are not safe to be in. I do not believe in the way that you were taught about having at least to or three with when you witness. I don't dismiss that way as it get's the message of the gospel out.

Phillip in the book of Acts was joined unto the eunuch and interpreted the scripture to him and the eunuch before it was over the eununch was baptized. Phillip did not have anyone with him but the Spirit of God.

The Samaritan woman at the well when she recieved Christ he told her to go and sin no more as she had five husbands and the one she was with was not even her husband. But this woman went back down into Samaria and she said, Come she a man who told me ever that I did. This woman witnessed and it was through her witness alone that so many came to Jesus that a two day revival broke out as many came to Christ.

So, I think that one can witness all by themselves or have others with them and I think either way is fine.

oc

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Hmm... I have a few thoughts. Thought one always live your life as a witness. ala, brother Andrew "Preach Always and if necessary use words. I have seen time and time again people witness all the time with there mouth but live a non-Christlike life and drive more away then they bring. Do not get me wrong though, I love to witness and I love to lead people to my Jesus. So if you are always living a Christlike walk then you are always witnessing, as it were, alone or with others.

Now if you plan on witnessing alone I would highly suggest two things. One which most have mentioned, stay in public areas not just for safety though, but so that you can avoid all appearance of evil. For instance. If you go door to door witnessing and you are invited into to the home of a single women. If you go in alone, you have set your self up to be accused of many things, even if you don't do them. I heard that Billy Gram does not even ride an elevator alone with any women other then his wife, so that there is no possibility of him being accused of any wrong doing.

It is also advantageous to bring along someone who can either help with the conversation, or sit back and pray quietly.

So witness everywhere you go, at all times. If you plan on going out as something you are doing, go to public places or take a friend. One last thought, always be prepared to make disciples. Just like a good baseball swing proper follow through is imperative. I have led many many people in the sinners prayer, but only a handful did I feel really met with the Lord. When you lead them to Him, be prepared with a Bible, and ore some sort of follow up plan to get them into the body. If they pray a prayer and have no more contact with anyone to disciple them it becomes harder for them to fully pursue the Lord. However we are not the Savior, and Jesus is bigger then all of that, of course, just friendly advise. I was caught off guard with a divine appointment in a wal-mart parking lot, and led a y young man to the Lord. He was from another town and I directed him to the only church I knew in the area and all I can do is pray. I did not have any Bible or any other follow up literature to give him. But I trust in the Him to take care of it! Anyway I hope this helps.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Hmm... I have a few thoughts. Thought one always live your life as a witness. ala, brother Andrew "Preach Always and if necessary use words. I have seen time and time again people witness all the time with there mouth but live a non-Christlike life and drive more away then they bring. Do not get me wrong though, I love to witness and I love to lead people to my Jesus. So if you are always living a Christlike walk then you are always witnessing, as it were, alone or with others.

Now if you plan on witnessing alone I would highly suggest two things. One which most have mentioned, stay in public areas not just for safety though, but so that you can avoid all appearance of evil. For instance. If you go door to door witnessing and you are invited into to the home of a single women. If you go in alone, you have set your self up to be accused of many things, even if you don't do them. I heard that Billy Gram does not even ride an elevator alone with any women other then his wife, so that there is no possibility of him being accused of any wrong doing.

It is also advantageous to bring along someone who can either help with the conversation, or sit back and pray quietly.

So witness everywhere you go, at all times. If you plan on going out as something you are doing, go to public places or take a friend. One last thought, always be prepared to make disciples. Just like a good baseball swing proper follow through is imperative. I have led many many people in the sinners prayer, but only a handful did I feel really met with the Lord. When you lead them to Him, be prepared with a Bible, and ore some sort of follow up plan to get them into the body. If they pray a prayer and have no more contact with anyone to disciple them it becomes harder for them to fully pursue the Lord. However we are not the Savior, and Jesus is bigger then all of that, of course, just friendly advise. I was caught off guard with a divine appointment in a wal-mart parking lot, and led a y young man to the Lord. He was from another town and I directed him to the only church I knew in the area and all I can do is pray. I did not have any Bible or any other follow up literature to give him. But I trust in the Him to take care of it! Anyway I hope this helps.

:)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

i have always thought of witnessesing to be a major calling from Godon my life.

Ienjoy doing it but lately cannot find anyone to go with me due to schedule differences.

I have been taught you should always have at least two people when you witness so that if one stumbles the other can help them, but i am getting restless waiting, does anyone think it is wise or prudent for me to go alone?

Thanks for your time and blessings always.

I don't think there is an absolute rule on this one