• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Blessings Family, in Jesus Name!

As I opened today's Sunday paper, I looked first for the Sunday Comics section. As I read through the comics, I came upon MUTTS. I was shocked, but not surprised, to see a one frame where MUTT and his owner is looking at a few trees colored with fall leaves, a doe and a fawn, and some birds which made up a very nice and peaceful setting. Yet, the words presented in the frame are as follows:

"Everything natural ... every flower, tree, and animal ... has important lessons to teach us if we would only

stop, look, and listen.

- Eckhart Tolle"

Needless to say, it was not pleased ...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I don't get it. What's wrong with that?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

OneL, did you think that it was referencing Mother Earth worship?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Blessings Family, in Jesus Name!

As I opened today's Sunday paper, I looked first for the Sunday Comics section. As I read through the comics, I came upon MUTTS. I was shocked, but not surprised, to see a one frame where MUTT and his owner is looking at a few trees colored with fall leaves, a doe and a fawn, and some birds which made up a very nice and peaceful setting. Yet, the words presented in the frame are as follows:

"Everything natural ... every flower, tree, and animal ... has important lessons to teach us if we would only

stop, look, and listen.

- Eckhart Toole"

Needless to say, it was not pleased ...

You mean, Eckhart Tolle? Yeah - new age spirituality...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I'm sorry. I thought everyone knew who Eckhart Tolle was. Yes, he believes and teaches that we are gods. He had a long standing teaching series on Oprah's show. Here is a link to his site for those who want to become familiar with his lies ... http://www.eckharttolle.com/home/

Thanks for the spelling correction, Believer.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Tolle is a case and a half.... his early education is practically non-existent and somehow he managed to get into college but did not finish - he used to admit his psychiatric issues but since he became very profit-driven, he doesn't talk about that area of his life very much. He's got so many diverse beliefs, it's hard to focus on what he's saying - he throws in Zen, Buddhism, Islam, Quotes from the Bible and a few mediocre early Earth Spiritualists.... I have listened to him once and I felt like he was speaking pig Latin. He's all about the money at this point... :blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Tolle is a case and a half.... his early education is practically non-existent and somehow he managed to get into college but did not finish - he used to admit his psychiatric issues but since he became very profit-driven, he doesn't talk about that area of his life very much. He's got so many diverse beliefs, it's hard to focus on what he's saying - he throws in Zen, Buddhism, Islam, Quotes from the Bible and a few mediocre early Earth Spiritualists.... I have listened to him once and I felt like he was speaking pig Latin. He's all about the money at this point... :blink:

How sad is this? To have spent so much time on spiritual things, and still not know the Lord of all creation. That really hurts my heart.

:laugh: