nikki1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It's getting very late.....I Timothy 4 tells us that marriage will be forbidden and abstaining from meat will be commanded.

And that's just what is planned in Copenhagen during the "climate change summit".

1 Timothy 4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The scripture you refer to, 1 Timothy 4:1-3 speak more about the Roman Catholic Church doctrine then to anything else. They forbid their priests to marry and they tell you to eat fish on Fridays, not meat.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

It's getting very late.....I Timothy 4 tells us that marriage will be forbidden and abstaining from meat will be commanded.

And that's just what is planned in Copenhagen during the "climate change summit".

1 Timothy 4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The scripture you refer to, 1 Timothy 4:1-3 speak more about the Roman Catholic Church doctrine then to anything else. They forbid their priests to marry and they tell you to eat fish on Fridays, not meat.

Blessings, One Light

I see what you are saying and I agree that this prophecy could also be applicable to the RCC and their traditions of man; however I think it also applies to the latter times and what is happening now with Obama's Czar now calling for the abolishing of marriage and the world climate control elites calling for doing away with the eating of meat.... the prophecy jumps out at you.

I also believe this all ties in with the beast system mentioned in Revelation 13:

Revelation 13

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Nikki

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

No meat and no sex! Next it will be beer! :whistling: The time for revolution is upon us! :cool:

Fez, Fez, Fez....

SVF desires to meet SVM - purpose salad and possibly a marital relationship... Yeah I can see this...

:P

What, no wine? :cool: It is biblical is it not? :rolleyes:

Pro 31:6 Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress;

Pro 31:7 let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.

(seriously, I never could get my head around 31:7). It is obviously not a license to drink yourself silly, but it sure sounds like it!

You guys crack me up!! :laugh:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Nikki, I dont get why you point to Rev.13? Can you explain?

1 Timothy 4

Blessings, One Light

I see what you are saying and I agree that this prophecy could also be applicable to the RCC and their traditions of man; however I think it also applies to the latter times and what is happening now with Obama's Czar now calling for the abolishing of marriage and the world climate control elites calling for doing away with the eating of meat.... the prophecy jumps out at you.

I also believe this all ties in with the beast system mentioned in Revelation 13:

Revelation 13

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Nikki

Blessings Nikki,

I don't get the same message as you do from this. What jumps out to me is that the FDA has placed so many restrictions on how an animal is raised in order to use it for food has caused the family farm to become extinct, causing bigger farms to be created to supply the needs, which means removing trees for grazing lands. It also is telling me that the methane gas that comes from animal waste causes a huge amount to damage, so they would decrease the number of these animals. If we don't eat them, we have no need for so many.

Can you explain your reference to Rev 13 more. I don't see the connection.

Nikki, I dont get why you point to Rev.13? Can you explain?

Revelation 13

My thinking is that the beast system will be made up of all false religions who deny salvation through Jesus Christ only, those who have and are falling away from the truth involved in the green movement and those who believe all roads lead to God, New Agers, Emergent church, and those who belong to them, environmentalists and climate control-global warming elites pushing to save the world, worshipping and serving the creature more than the Creator and those involved in the occult or satan's religious system who will worship it and bring all religions under one roof. These I think are all a part of the beast and his system and all will worship and follow after the beast.

Blessings,

Nikki

1 Timothy 4

Blessings, One Light

Revelation 13

Nikki

Blessings Nikki,

I don't get the same message as you do from this. What jumps out to me is that the FDA has placed so many restrictions on how an animal is raised in order to use it for food has caused the family farm to become extinct, causing bigger farms to be created to supply the needs, which means removing trees for grazing lands. It also is telling me that the methane gas that comes from animal waste causes a huge amount to damage, so they would decrease the number of these animals. If we don't eat them, we have no need for so many.

Can you explain your reference to Rev 13 more. I don't see the connection.

My thinking is that the beast system will be made up of all false religions who deny salvation through Jesus Christ only, those who have and are falling away from the truth involved in the green movement and those who believe all roads lead to God, New Agers, Emergent church, and those who belong to them, environmentalists and climate control-global warming elites pushing to save the world, worshipping and serving the creature more than the Creator and those involved in the occult or satan's religious system who will worship it and bring all religions under one roof. These I think are all a part of the beast and his system and all will worship and follow after the beast.

Blessings,

Nikki

Blessings,

Nikki

Thanks for the explanation. I can agree with this.

The only true way to bring a fix to this world is to eliminate the root cause, people. If there were less people, there would be less homes, cars, jobs, need for meat, fuel, etc. They will not go that far, yet. Instead of making that type of statement, they will allow wars to happen, people die of starvation and the like.

Well, given enough time, this may happen when those who believe in Him suddenly disappear!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

No meat and no sex! Next it will be beer! :whistling: The time for revolution is upon us! :cool:

Run Fez Run <( should sound like in the Forrest Gump movie). He that finds a wife, finds a good thing!! You better get to looking. :cool::P ...jot

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

What's that you were saying?:cool:I couldn't hear you because the T-Bone I was pan searing was sizzling and snapping so much. :P:cool::whistling: