nikki1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

It's getting very late.....I Timothy 4 tells us that marriage will be forbidden and abstaining from meat will be commanded.

And that's just what is planned in Copenhagen during the "climate change summit".

1 Timothy 4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Give Up Meat To Save The Planet

People will need to turn vegetarian if the world is to conquer climate change, according to a leading authority on global warming.

Lord Stern, the author of the influential 2006 Stern Review on the cost of tackling global warming, said that a successful deal at the Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen in December would lead to soaring costs for meat and other foods that generate large quantities of greenhouse gases.

Lord Stern, a former chief economist of the World Bank and now I. G. Patel Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics, warned that British taxpayers would need to contribute about

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Some statements or decisions or are not necessarily followed by the masses,Few years back the EU banned food made from the internal organs of chickens,lamb, etc. In some EU countries these food are in their menu. After the initial absence of these foods from the market they re-appeared by popular demand. Do not know if the ban is still in effect but the food with internal organs is as popular as ever.

Blessings

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

No meat and no sex! Next it will be beer! :emot-hug: The time for revolution is upon us! :24:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

No meat and no sex! Next it will be beer! :th_praying: The time for revolution is upon us! :th_praying:

Fez, Fez, Fez....

SVF desires to meet SVM - purpose salad and possibly a marital relationship... Yeah I can see this...

:th_praying:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

No meat and no sex! Next it will be beer! :th_praying: The time for revolution is upon us! :th_praying:

Fez, Fez, Fez....

SVF desires to meet SVM - purpose salad and possibly a marital relationship... Yeah I can see this...

:rolleyes:

What, no wine? :th_praying: It is biblical is it not? :rolleyes:

Pro 31:6 Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress;

Pro 31:7 let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.

(seriously, I never could get my head around 31:7). It is obviously not a license to drink yourself silly, but it sure sounds like it!

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I can get along very well without beer....and meat I'm learning to get along without...now sex, well....it's hard to be celibate, but that's part of purity (a study I'm doing). Anyway....

a.

Guest shiloh357
It's getting very late.....I Timothy 4 tells us that marriage will be forbidden and abstaining from meat will be commanded.

And that's just what is planned in Copenhagen during the "climate change summit".

1 Timothy 4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

People will need to turn vegetarian if the world is to conquer climate change, according to a leading authority on global warming.

Lord Stern, the author of the influential 2006 Stern Review on the cost of tackling global warming, said that a successful deal at the Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen in December would lead to soaring costs for meat and other foods that generate large quantities of greenhouse gases.

Lord Stern, a former chief economist of the World Bank and now I. G. Patel Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics, warned that British taxpayers would need to contribute about

• Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I came up with the same conclusion as you did Shiloh357

So.... by eating MORE meat, we would reduce the number of pigs and cows giving off methane gas. If we stop consuming them, they would increase in population thus exacerbate the "alleged" problem.

Who knows what runs through the minds of these environmental whackos. The only thing that makes sense out of this is that God's will and prophecy is being fulfilled through them.

Blessings,

Nikki

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

1 Timothy 4