nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I think they could but frankly I don't trust this government with doing much of anything. I think they will use any situation to gain more control and rip freedom away from everyone- our government seems less inclined to protect us and more inclined to control us. So I am a little leery about giving Obama the right to monitor even Muslims because they would twist a bill around to monitoring Christians as well. Scary times we live in folks. I am not totally convinced that the

government was not monitoring Hasan.

Perhaps they intended to use him as bait once in Afghanistan or Iraq were he

was to be deployed. Couldn't this be a possibility? Of course this couldn't be

leaked out to the public.

The FBI WAS monitoring Hasan. And anything is possible....but leaving him free was a monumental error in judgment, whatever the reason for doing so.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

all muslims should be suspect... meaning they should be watched. not all of them are evil, but no matter how you slice it, their religion and their culture dictates that to be a good muslim, they should be evil. that alone gives every reason to monitor them closely. all of them.

How in the world is it possible to monitor all of them?

Infiltrate their mosques and their associations/societies. Just as was done to the KKK, the Weather Underground, the Communist Party USA, the Black Panthers, the Students for a Democratic Society. The British do a pretty good job, despite being over run by Muslims.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

CSLewis, you dont think our government is capable of doing that?

I think they could but frankly I don't trust this government with doing much of anything. I think they will use any situation to gain more control and rip freedom away from everyone- our government seems less inclined to protect us and more inclined to control us. So I am a little leery about giving Obama the right to monitor even Muslims because they would twist a bill around to monitoring Christians as well. Scary times we live in folks. I am not totally convinced that the

government was not monitoring Hasan.

You make some good points., CSLewis, but I'd like to add that Obama and his government is totally sympathetic to muslims and the muslim nations. Look how he has been abandoning Israel and his treatment toward PM Netanyahu of Israel, and his wanting to talk politics with Iran. When the people of Iran protested in massive protests during the June election, where was Obama to support the people of Iran and speak out against Iran's brutal dictatorial regime who was murdering its innocent people? This massacre occurred on Obama's watch, and it is known the electronic emails by Hasan started in January, so the government was aware. All the signals were there that Hasan was sympathizing and collaborating with the enemy electronically. Yet nothing was done about it. Obama has already said a long time ago in his book Audacity of Hope that if it came to the crunch, he'd side with muslims. Now look at our troops in Afghanistan, in dire need of more troops, troops that have been requested, and Obama continues to refuse to take care of this problem.

Blessings,

Nikki

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Well, from what I can see, I guess it would be easier to kill all muslims so we don't have to worry, correct?

I mean, why bother shipping them off out of the country? They would certainly join the fight against us anyway, right? It doesn't matter what their background is, what they have done for the country (many of them), it doesn't matter who they are or what they claim to be. The underlying fact is that they are muslim, and therefore should be exterminated to reduce the potential threat against us.

If we're gonna play, let's play to win. Let's not pussy-foot around the subject any longer. The answer I am reading here is simple: kill all muslims so that we don't have to worry about them.

After we wiped out the very last one, all violence will end and the world will live in peace.

Of course, we'll have to do the same thing to the next country, religious group, race, or any other group that hits us after this.

Heck, while we are at it, let's kill all black people because they cause so much crime in our country. That'll solve that little issue right quick. Why worry about another home invasion ever again?

How about them pesky Native Americans and their silly ideas of getting their land back? Lord knows I feel threatened by them, too. Makes me feel all worried inside. You know they actually had the nerve to take over an entire prison some years back and demand their land back? You know they have that hatred in their hearts. Let's not take a chance and simply kill them off and finish the job our forefathers started a few centuries ago. If the settlers weren't so weak back in the 1800's we wouldn't have to worry about them redskins today, after all. I'm sure there was an 1800's version of Gearge Bush we can blame that on, I'll just have to research a little to get a name.

Next, them darn Mexicans should be heading to the showers so we can send cyanide into the room. If they are Mexican, they are sure to one day slip accross this border and rob me in a crack-induced rage while raping my wife. You think I'm gonna take that chance? Heck no, off with their head, I say!

Hmm, who's next....

Ahh yes, it's time to end our worries over prostitutes, especially the non-white ones. If they are white they have the potential to change and live productive lives. Them non-white ones however have way too many other issues to be deemed correctable. A bullet to the brain will work just fine, I reckon.

Next, let's enact the final solution to the gay/ lesbian problem. Every single one of them has the potential to rape our children, influence our school policies, vote, AND spread disease to the levels never seen before in the world. Truly, this group (the non-white ones anyway) sits right along side every muslim as the biggest threat to our existance.

Now, I may be stretching things a little with this next group, but hey, while we are cleaning the world, might as well include them ERA screetching women. Pffft....equal rights.....I can hardly get my breakfast served to me in bed on the weekends anymore, nevermind have my wife iron my church clothes these days. Not sure if we can hang all women for these crimes, perhaps maybe a good slapping will bring them back in line, eh?

Back to reality....the next group we should exterminate due to the potential violence against us is, of course, the Chinese people. Each and every one of them surely must be secretly pledging allegiance against America because their Government is determined to knock us off as top dog in the world. The formula to prove this is simple: They are Chinese > the Chinese Government is out to kill us > all Chinese people therefore must secretly follow their government's orders > all Chinese people hate us > all chinese will one day spring up and attack us on orders from their government > all Americans will die as a result > kill all Chinese to avoid this from happening > do it fast > fire up the grill and have a cookout while telling the neighbors how you saved humanity > problem solved.

Soon, there will be nothing but pure white men who claim to be Christians living in the world and we all know they could never cause a problem.

Ahh, true utopia.

t.

Epilogue: If you think my arguments are rediculous, you should take a hard look at some of the ones presented in thse various threads concerning a crime of murder conducted by a psycho who is muslim.

Think about it folks. Think hard about what you are saying.

Well said, brother.

all muslims should be suspect... meaning they should be watched. not all of them are evil, but no matter how you slice it, their religion and their culture dictates that to be a good muslim, they should be evil. that alone gives every reason to monitor them closely. all of them.

Okay, the government can do that. For the sake of argument, let's say we all agree. Not that this could or would ever happen.

Now.....

What can WE as Christians do?

Does anybody want to talk about that?

Okay, the government can do that. For the sake of argument, let's say we all agree. Not that this could or would ever happen.

Now.....

What can WE as Christians do?

Does anybody want to talk about that?

Not sure, Artsy. What CAN we do except insist on better oversight of the muslims in our midst? :emot-highfive:

Not sure, Artsy. What CAN we do except insist on better oversight of the muslims in our midst?

I really don't think that in any free country, the government will ever monitor the goings-on of a particular group, based on their religion. If the government did impose this, I wouldn't have a problem. I really don't think it can ever happen, nor will it ever happen. Unless it's Christianity because as you know, we are the ones being called 'dangerous'.. I don't think Christians want to be known as the ones who are trying to legislate monitoring Muslims because a) it's not going to happen and b) it just makes us look even more 'intolerant' and 'hateful' and 'arrogant' than the media already portrays us as.

I think the only thing we can do is pray. Pray and love and show kindness etc.

Not sure, Artsy. What CAN we do except insist on better oversight of the muslims in our midst?

I really don't think that in any free country, the government will ever monitor the goings-on of a particular group, based on their religion. If the government did impose this, I wouldn't have a problem. I really don't think it can ever happen, nor will it ever happen. Unless it's Christianity because as you know, we are the ones being called 'dangerous'.. I don't think Christians want to be known as the ones who are trying to legislate monitoring Muslims because a) it's not going to happen and b) it just makes us look even more 'intolerant' and 'hateful' and 'arrogant' than the media already portrays us as.

I think the only thing we can do is pray. Pray and love and show kindness etc.

One can never go wrong by praying for our country....or about anything else really. It's the most powerful tool we have to control our world. :emot-highfive: