nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

you really should do some fact checking before you speak. he graduated in 2001 from the military's Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. even during his internship years he was experiencing problems that required counseling, and he had to be closely supervised.

I don't suppose you want to count his Virginia Tech degree (with honors) in Biochemistry, graduating in 1997, then he went to the USU of Health Sciences. source

I don't just make this stuff up...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that may be the case; maybe he was turned by some group. So, you've read the Qu'ran? And you still don't understand that all true muslims are murderous satanists? I don't see how on earth it's open to interpretation, Axx.

lol...if i told you I've read the bible and understand its "basic tenets" would you really trust me as an authority on scripture?

I've done quite a bit more than read the Quran...and you're 'understanding' of its "basic tenets" is definitely open to interpretation.

Maybe we can take this down a notch or two? :rolleyes:

I'll take a break...thanks for the advice. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

His rank pay may have been around 65K but he was a doctor which brings in a considerable more. He probably was making close to 100K either way who cares he is a threat and I think we should relook at all other muslims in the military and America to make sure we dont have to do some major deporting. Its time to stand up and quite acting like the enemy is just the radicals its all of islam.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

And when did all this stuff happen?

Ever since islamics have been waging jihad around the world. :thumbsup: America is no exception, inspite of what diversity training teaches. Read the qu'ran.

Blessings,

Nikki

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

This guy clearly had a mental breakdown

No, Axxman, that's not how it is. Sources close to the massacre tell a different story. Retired Maj. Gen. Robert Scales told Fox News the massacre did not appear to be the act of a mentally ill or extremely stressed person.

"This was a deliberate act of execution," he said.

Retired Col. Terry Lee, who said he worked with Hasan at Fort Hood, told Fox News the gunman believed Muslims should not be fighting Muslims.

At a conference, according to Lee, Hasan said Muslims should stand up and "fight against the aggressors."

Lee said that at first, he and his colleagues thought Hasan meant that Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan should join forces with the U.S.

But, based on other comments Hasan made, it became clear he was encouraging Muslims to resist U.S. forces, Lee said.

Hasan told colleagues the U.S. should not be in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to Lee, and he expressed happiness about the shooting of two soldiers by a Muslim convert outside an Arkansas recruiting center in June.

Hasan's comments were reported to Army command, Lee said, but the report fell "on deaf ears."

This man is a traitor to the United States of America and committed treason, but worse he executed many innocent courageous American soldiers, and he is not a victim of a breakdown as you are trying to make him.

Blessings,

Nikki

No it was Jihad. It was a terrorist act. Even now after what has happened people are saying. How could a person do this. Or they are saying, Why? The answer is real simple. You are right nikki there was nothing at all wrong with this guy. He was a Muslim. He believed in what he did to the bone. Why do you think he spent that last week giving all of his stuff away? He was planning on being killed. He was counting on going to paradise. He knew full well what he was doing.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I'll bump up a thread I started awhile back about an ex terrorist who became a Christian - probably in Controversial Issues section. The thread I mention was about how a Muslim Terrorist in another country was shown love by some genuine Christians and converted and now has a powerful testimony to share.

That thread barely got any reponse.

This thread is getting an overwhelming amount.

Hmmmm.

ok further digging on my part, my apologies, he did graduate med school in 2001, and the time period i was thinking he was in school, he was serving his internship and then residency at walter reed. he recently finished his internship. all reports i can find still say he was making six figures.

and MG is right. you're painting this guy out to be a victim we should all feel sorry for. hello! he MURDERED 13 people and tried to murder 30 more! not just people, but fellow military people who should have been able to trust him with their lives! so what if he heard another officer make a comment about the "ragheads" in iraq! people say things like that all the time.

so what if someone vandalized his car! YOU (and the liberal media) are assuming that the vandalism was because he was muslim. why is that being reported? was the guy who did the vandalizing caught and did he make a statement that he did it for that reason?

good grief, how many people here on WB have had their car vandalized in your lifetime, please raise your hands!

now for everyone who raised their hands, please KEEP them up if you're a psychic and can read the mind and know the motive of the person who did the damage!

(by the way.... $1000 worth of damage ain't nothing. a small scratch in the paint could cost that much to repair. big deal. that's what insurance is for.)

I never said he was a victim...you just can't read through your hate. There is no excuse for murdering 1 person...let alone shooting 40+ plus people. No excuse! Can I make that any clearer for you?!?!

And yes...people hear racist stuff all the time or are vandalized all the time...and don't kill people. Well, sometimes they do kill people. I got an idea...since you are so into "not taking chances" with people...how about we start getting rid of the people that push and push and push people to their breaking points. People make race related "jokes" about me all the time...I'm not gonna kill anybody over it. But then again I don't have a whole country of people rubbing my nose it in everyday either. America finished off my breed of animal years ago....

through my hate? MY hate?

yes, i hate. i hate with a passion that 13 people lost their lives, one baby will never be born, and 30 other people were injured. but i suspect that you are accusing me of hating muslims, or hating this particular muslim, and that's about the most assanine thing i've ever heard you say. i don't hate muslims. i hate what they believe, and i hate their religion, and i hate their actions when they cause devastation.

i don't know this person who killed all those people. i don't hate him. i hate what he did.

you really didn't even deserve that much of a response from me. you won't get any more.

you really should do some fact checking before you speak. he graduated in 2001 from the military's Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. even during his internship years he was experiencing problems that required counseling, and he had to be closely supervised.

I don't suppose you want to count his Virginia Tech degree (with honors) in Biochemistry, graduating in 1997, then he went to the USU of Health Sciences. source

I don't just make this stuff up...

i'm well AWARE of his virginia tech degree in biochemistry in '97. that wasn't the issue. you were saying he became a doctor before joining the military and that was wrong. he graduated from a military med school in 2001, then spent years doing his internship and then residency at walter reed, and recently was assigned his first actual duty outside that realm. i didn't make that stuff up. i corrected you because what you said was inaccurate. apparently you can't handle that. you'd rather make accusations of bigotry at me.

and NOW i've said all i'm going to say to you.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Interesting interview:

http://israelunitycoalition.org/video/vtemplate.php?id=76

"Muslims should stand up and fight the aggressor." - Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan (before he and possibly other Muslim soldiers at Fort Hood shot 43 fellow soldiers, killing 12) This video has Lt. General Bob Kohn reporting details of the event.