• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

Chiquita,

what God was showing to you, i take it as a serious fact!

For me it is a sign of God is telling through your dreams, what he is desiring to.

To see his children eating healthy food, the origin word, without missed or added passages!

Also he said in Col.2:8 - 3:10

I believe that all it is written in that passages is part of Your dreams.

I had a lot of dreams, and they were deeply prophetic after a long time of cleansing and praying.

But pray and prove God, because he is warning diffrent times, but not endless.

Many of his children are in a secure earthly feeling, walking in men strenght, ignoring his will and his call for their lives.

Including me too. In one of my dreams i had a situation like yours where the tzunami start killing ppl.

But in mine it was a flood of mud. And i got in last minute the call from the Lord to safe his children, and some of them

were following me though many lost their life, and we ran away and finally could fly and escaped over fences of stable.

Another dream was a situation of a big street. There were soldiers all around me, with olive colourd uniforms, with pieces of

red stripes on it. There were agressiv and yelled at the ppl on the street. I was sitting in a restaurant oudside and one was

starting to choke me, but a sign on my finger was stopping him, he went in unnatural respect and said angry that is your

luck, that i'm not allowed to kill you. But i knew i was protected by my heavenly Lord.

I know we have to prove each our dreams if they are givven to ourself personally to speak specially to us or just givven to share it to gods beloved children too.

MGBU

I'm really trying to piece it together, which is why I posted it here to get people's thoughts on it. The last part of it really threw me off though, making me believe that it was not of God. How could I be doing something so disgusting and enjoying it in my dream??? That part threw me totally off. Why would God show me something He is displeased of me by showing it to me like that??? He usually doesn't speak to me in that way... sigh*

I'll be praying! THANK YOU!!!

i sometimes get warned by him and almost near to death...maybe it is a help: we had a woman in our church a deep jesus

loving one but also walking in earthly way.. she had a dream where she was standing at a crossroad and was running the

wrong way...came to the hell felt the heat, the fire, the smoke and the smell and jesus showed her where it leads if his

people don't turn from their wicked ways and comeing back in his total radical image of him....when she awoked she was

feeling the burning about whole the day long..physically and we prayed about it and got, that is was true and a deeper

warning.. god himself isn't doing to fear or scarre us that way but he let the evil tread us if we leave his protecting

shield.S.o.S. :91

another passage to ur dreams 1.Cor.10:14-22

don't be affraid it also can be that the evil want to scarre u away from the right way and is twisting gods real being... please

keep praying.. talk to ur pastor and don't stay for ur own by that oki?!

GBU

You just made me realize something. Maybe that abomination that I will not even talk about is something that God wants me address. Maybe He is giving me a wake up call and telling me that He doesn't like the thoughts I have entertained and wants me to repent of it - I promise you, I have NEVER committed this sin but what if thinking about it leads me to one day do so...??? Maybe God is warning me to get it together - repent and ask for forgiveness. I was thinking how can a person actually entrain this thought and then do it... I think thoughts like those opens the door, if you know what I mean. Maybe God is giving me a serious warning that if I do it again, I can open a door to actually committing the sin.... ?

This makes sense to me hence His wrath in the dream.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/24/1971

Chiquita,

what God was showing to you, i take it as a serious fact!

For me it is a sign of God is telling through your dreams, what he is desiring to.

To see his children eating healthy food, the origin word, without missed or added passages!

Also he said in Col.2:8 - 3:10

I believe that all it is written in that passages is part of Your dreams.

I had a lot of dreams, and they were deeply prophetic after a long time of cleansing and praying.

But pray and prove God, because he is warning diffrent times, but not endless.

Many of his children are in a secure earthly feeling, walking in men strenght, ignoring his will and his call for their lives.

Including me too. In one of my dreams i had a situation like yours where the tzunami start killing ppl.

But in mine it was a flood of mud. And i got in last minute the call from the Lord to safe his children, and some of them

were following me though many lost their life, and we ran away and finally could fly and escaped over fences of stable.

Another dream was a situation of a big street. There were soldiers all around me, with olive colourd uniforms, with pieces of

red stripes on it. There were agressiv and yelled at the ppl on the street. I was sitting in a restaurant oudside and one was

starting to choke me, but a sign on my finger was stopping him, he went in unnatural respect and said angry that is your

luck, that i'm not allowed to kill you. But i knew i was protected by my heavenly Lord.

I know we have to prove each our dreams if they are givven to ourself personally to speak specially to us or just givven to share it to gods beloved children too.

MGBU

I'm really trying to piece it together, which is why I posted it here to get people's thoughts on it. The last part of it really threw me off though, making me believe that it was not of God. How could I be doing something so disgusting and enjoying it in my dream??? That part threw me totally off. Why would God show me something He is displeased of me by showing it to me like that??? He usually doesn't speak to me in that way... sigh*

I'll be praying! THANK YOU!!!

i sometimes get warned by him and almost near to death...maybe it is a help: we had a woman in our church a deep jesus

loving one but also walking in earthly way.. she had a dream where she was standing at a crossroad and was running the

wrong way...came to the hell felt the heat, the fire, the smoke and the smell and jesus showed her where it leads if his

people don't turn from their wicked ways and comeing back in his total radical image of him....when she awoked she was

feeling the burning about whole the day long..physically and we prayed about it and got, that is was true and a deeper

warning.. god himself isn't doing to fear or scarre us that way but he let the evil tread us if we leave his protecting

shield.S.o.S. :91

another passage to ur dreams 1.Cor.10:14-22

don't be affraid it also can be that the evil want to scarre u away from the right way and is twisting gods real being... please

keep praying.. talk to ur pastor and don't stay for ur own by that oki?!

GBU

You just made me realize something. Maybe that abomination that I will not even talk about is something that God wants me address. Maybe He is giving me a wake up call and telling me that He doesn't like the thoughts I have entertained and wants me to repent of it - I promise you, I have NEVER committed this sin but what if thinking about it leads me to one day do so...??? Maybe God is warning me to get it together - repent and ask for forgiveness. I was thinking how can a person actually entrain this thought and then do it... I think thoughts like those opens the door, if you know what I mean. Maybe God is giving me a serious warning that if I do it again, I can open a door to actually committing the sin.... ?

This makes sense to me hence His wrath in the dream.

his wrath is not putted directly on you, just on the things you are able to do, but his absolutaly wrath is putted on the devil,

he is planting the seed in your thoughts, your are giving that thought in a birth and it is growing maybe in a real happening.

We shall be awake all the time!

The devil doesn't sleep BUT Jesus also not !!

Keep trusting in our Lord Jesus, for he is a mighty helper, is our saviour.

He loves to reward us with faith and wisdom, if we are believe in his faithfulness and strenght.

S.o.S.: 103:

17.But from everasting to everlasting the LORDs love is with those who fear him; and his righteousness with their

children's children -

18.- with those who keep his covenant and to remeber to obey his precepts.

May God bless you and protect and guide you!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thoughts??

Your words remind me of things I have read in Ezekiel.

Here is an example so that you understand what I mean:

Ezekiel 8:13-18

13 And He said to me, "Turn again, and you will see greater abominations that they are doing." 14 So He brought me to the door of the north gate of the Lord's house; and to my dismay, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz. 15 Then He said to me, "Have you seen this, O son of man? Turn again, you will see greater abominations than these." 16 So He brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house; and there, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, and they were worshiping the sun toward the east. 17 And He said to me, "Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it a trivial thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they commit here? For they have filled the land with violence; then they have returned to provoke Me to anger. Indeed they put the branch to their nose. 18 Therefore I also will act in fury. My eye will not spare nor will I have pity; and though they cry in My ears with a loud voice, I will not hear them."

I think perhaps you should read and study Ezekiel. There are many more words like this, and I believe it would help you.

Remember, God is holy. We don't talk about that enough, what it means, and how it should change our lives.

~~~~

. . . God said you talk amongst yourself but NO ONE ASKS ME. You ask each other the meaning of the Bible but NO ONE ASKS ME. He aid this about 3 times in my dream. I felt as if God was attentive to us and our discussions yet, WE were the ones ignoring HIM. Then, I saw preachers and Pastors through out time preaching to others on alters the word and they too had changed the Bible to fit their own agenda and were teaching it as such. . . .

I understand.

Prosperity Gospel, anyone?

Indulgences?

Look at our debates on the Board. We are all convinced that we are right and speaking for God . . . but how can we be when what we claim are polar opposites?

This is a very, very sobering word. I have a lot of soul-searching and God-seeking to do.

The next dream I had was of a city - now the way the world is today. I saw people coming and going to and fro - they all were full of sins and abominations. They were all stressed and in pain - they all prayed to God yet they never repented. They prayed to God but they never listened. When God would answer them or command them, they ignored Him. Not one was free of this, from Pastors and Preachers to everyday commoners. . . .

Isn't it so true, though? Do we not see this around us every day?

Who here truly fears the Lord? (Really search you heart before you boast a "yes." Do you know what fearing the Lord means?)

I was watching this happen and suddenly my sister stood next to me, she looked at me and said, "this is so weird! I have been having these feelings of really wanting to go visit community center 16." she said, "number 16 community center".

Are you familiar with the Hebrew symbolism of numbers? I am figuring 16 means something, but I can't find it. I looked up "sixteen" in the on-line concordance, and it was interesting how the number is seen in "number of daughters" and "years of kings' reigns", but I'm not sure what the connection is with this number? Maybe you can research it?

... I am guilty of it because I did not care for my thoughts - I did not gauge my eye out, I allowed the thought to enter my mind and therefore, I had committed the sin and was just a guilty as everyone else that had committed the sin.

"O be careful little eyes what you see...."

If a man lusts in his heart. . . .

If you eye causes you to sin. . . .

I see what the message is - we don't take sin seriously enough. Even as Christians we live too much for entertainment and allow ourselves to indulge in sin through our entertainment. We convince ourselves it isn't real, that it isn't affecting us, that we are not partaking in the evil we are gazing at . . . but it's a lie.

Lord, have mercy on me a sinner!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I read your post again and I did not mean to sound dismissive - I thought at first you were tormented and having had nightmares and strange dreams, I found it was connected to what I was ingesting prior to sleep. I have a good friend ( a pastor ) who gave me this Scripture and I believe it to be sincere and true.

Ecclesiastes 5:7

Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore stand in awe of God

I TRULY do not have such an active imagination as to dream like this. Usually, I don't dream much. Only once a night and something very short - like just a few minutes. THIS???? This was something else. I'm praying on it and not going to stop until I clear it up with God. Maybe it was an unclean spirit tapping into my dreams, maybe it wasn't. Only GOD knows!!!

Firstly, no one dreams all night long, it may seem that way - but they really do not - maybe a few hours interspersed with periods of higher consciousness. Everyone dreams - some people remember them, some do not. Most people have about 3 - 4 dreams a night - they sometimes last about 15-20 min.

I think that maybe you are disturbed about things you are experiencing or seeing in life each day - that could affect your dreams and your perceptions. Pray and submit all your concerns to God.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I think that maybe you are disturbed about things you are experiencing or seeing in life each day - that could affect your dreams and your perceptions. Pray and submit all your concerns to God.

I disagree.

God spoke through dreams and visions before. Why would He cease now?

Or do you not believe that God still punishes sin?

I disagree.

Amen!!!

2.Chr7:14 - If my people, who i called by my name, will humble themselfs and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then i will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land!!!

http://www.hand-in-hand.org/prophetien/mul...eutschland.html

Blessing our curse fro Germany ; Europe

maybe someone can translate it into english

That was part of a confrence in Berlin, where John Mulinde warned sent by GOD and brought a vision to GODS children about Europe danger to get lost if they don't return from their sinful lifes.

Edited by GodsBelovedChild

I am putting this discussion here bcz I don't know where else to put it. I'm no claiming it is a prophecy - that is my disclaimer.

Last night I had a series of dreams that were all connected - I woke up 2 times in the middle of the night and had 4 dreams in between. Here they go:

I was in the middle of a discussion with my sister, her husband, and others - we were talking about God. In the sky there was a big cloud and the face of a man in the middle - it was God and he was looking down at us and he was listening. He was a supreme being that was a spirit, not a man and in my dream, I feared Him like we all should fear His wrath. We were discussion the Bible and it's meaning - this is when I had a vision in the middle of the dream - I saw men dressed like they dressed back when Jesus walked the earth. They were duplicating the Bible by hand and they were discussing changes to make. These changes were then written and the original content of the Word was lost amongst the men in translation. Then I saw it being done again and again over time. God told me nobody is free of this., every man on earth that ever lived had changed the Bible. I looked down in my hands and I had a form that said "adjustment", it was done and completed... I too had done it. There were tons of people around me and they all too had changed the Bible. God said you talk amongst yourself but NO ONE ASKS ME. You ask each other the meaning of the Bible but NO ONE ASKS ME. He aid this about 3 times in my dream. I felt as if God was attentive to us and our discussions yet, WE were the ones ignoring HIM. Then, I saw preachers and Pastors through out time preaching to others on alters the word and they too had changed the Bible to fit their own agenda and were teaching it as such. Then I walked out a building and saw a big crucifix on the building and it was under construction. As if the church were making changes to Jesus.

The next dream I had was of a city - now the way the world is today. I saw people coming and going to and fro - they all were full of sins and abominations. They were all stressed and in pain - they all prayed to God yet they never repented. They prayed to God but they never listened. When God would answer them or command them, they ignored Him. Not one was free of this, from Pastors and Preachers to everyday commoners. Then suddenly, I was watching a group of 5 people, both men and women and they were at work in the corporate world. Their boss called him into his office for a meeting. I could feel the fear thee people had towards this boss as this boss was a not a nice man. He continued to tell them that he had found a way to make the cookies they were manufacturing quicker - he was going to put an ingredient in it and the staff was shocked and scared. This ingredient was going to hurt the children and make them sick - all that ate it but the boss didn't care, he knew but he didn't care! In fact, he was happy that he was going to produce more cookies faster and therefore sell them faster, making more money. His staff was terribly afraid of him, his idea, and the kids that were going to get sick because of this ingredient. I got the feeling that this ailment was not a simple tummy ache, if you know what I mean. God was there listening to this and he was angry at this man!

Then God said to me, "I will take away all I have given them and they will live in caves again". Then I saw the man that was the boss of that company, he sat in the same spot where the city he lived in before had been. But this time he was in what seemed to be just land like in the middle of nowhere - he was in a big tree. He had carved a whole in the tree big enough that it seemed like a cave and this is where he dwelled. He was wearing some kind of animal skin and he was barefoot. He just sat there with his elbow on his knee and his head resting on his fist. He seemed very bored. God had taken every thing he was given. Then I saw more and more "cavemen", almost as if they began repopulating and more and more trees. Then they began to create community centers. And then more and more clutters of trees were inhabited - more and more created community centers in the middle of their clutters. Then, this next part confuses me! I was watching this happen and suddenly my sister stood next to me, she looked at me and said, "this is so weird! I have been having these feelings of really wanting to go visit community center 16." she said, "number 16 community center".

I woke up - I was up for like 3 hours before I fell back asleep just talking to God about what I had just dreamt.

I finally fell back asleep and immediately began to dream again - Again I see the same thing. People walking to and fro full of sin, praying to God, and yet ignoring His replies. Suddenly, I heard Him say, "This is how I will do it", I was on a street and suddenly people around me began to scream and run, "the floods are coming! the floods are coming!" they ran but couldn't out run the massive wave - that can only be described as a tsunami. This massive wave of water flooded the streets and people were clinging on to furniture to try and stay afloat but eventually began to tire themselves out and gave in to the waters. Little by little, everyone drowned including all the children and myself. Then, I was in another side of town and again, people were on the streets and began to scream, "the floods are coming, the floods are coming". I was filled with fear and cried out to the Lord, not without my son, please let me get to my son! I was by my job because I saw my boss there too and my son was in daycare. The waters came rushing quickly and high and I was submerged with water a everyone around me. I woke up gasping for air.

I was scared to death almost when I woke up again. I just began to talk to God, why God? Isn't there just ONE person worth saving? There has got to be one person in this world who i not like this, who has repented, who their their best! Then I asked, what about me? What abomination have I done that I have not repented from that will cause me to drown...

...I fell asleep again and this is the one that really, really scares me. I was doing something in my dream that would make anyone sick to their stomach. And I was enjoying it! I woke up feeling sick! I told God, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!! But He showed me that once in a while, I watch something on TV or see something that reminds me of this abomination and I think of it. And I think of doing it, and I get disgusted. Even though I have NEVER DONE IT AND WOULD NEVER DO IT - I am guilty of it because I did not care for my thoughts - I did not gauge my eye out, I allowed the thought to enter my mind and therefore, I had committed the sin and was just a guilty as everyone else that had committed the sin.

I have spent most of the day in prayer. Searching for answers from God.

Thoughts??

Sounds like a bit of underdone potato....

just for ppl who don't understand GODs working and speaking through visions and dreams....

I read your post again and I did not mean to sound dismissive - I thought at first you were tormented and having had nightmares and strange dreams, I found it was connected to what I was ingesting prior to sleep. I have a good friend ( a pastor ) who gave me this Scripture and I believe it to be sincere and true.

Ecclesiastes 5:7

Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore stand in awe of God

I TRULY do not have such an active imagination as to dream like this. Usually, I don't dream much. Only once a night and something very short - like just a few minutes. THIS???? This was something else. I'm praying on it and not going to stop until I clear it up with God. Maybe it was an unclean spirit tapping into my dreams, maybe it wasn't. Only GOD knows!!!

Firstly, no one dreams all night long, it may seem that way - but they really do not - maybe a few hours interspersed with periods of higher consciousness. Everyone dreams - some people remember them, some do not. Most people have about 3 - 4 dreams a night - they sometimes last about 15-20 min.

ps. 58:1 .....Do you judge uprightly among men?

think it is not about of wrong counted duration of a dream but the contens God wants to get defined by them

Edited by GodsBelovedChild

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I disagree.

Why would you even ask another Believer if they do not believe that God still punishes sin? Not that I feel I must explain to you what I believe - Of course He Does. Does God continually give people dreams that seem to be rather obvious in their interpretation?? I'm not sure.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

I disagree.

Why would you even ask another Believer if they do not believe that God still punishes sin? Not that I feel I must explain to you what I believe - Of course He Does. Does God continually give people dreams that seem to be rather obvious in their interpretation?? I'm not sure.

While i agree the insinuation from Nebula was probably unwarranted, i think it mightve been unintentional?, but i would also ask why do you lean towards these dreams being from something Chiquta ate or other disturbance?.

IMO vivid dreams involving God are usually just that, and these were not fleeting or completley vague as in the workings of our sub conscious.

I dont think warning dreams from God are fatalistic, and are sent so we can avert the danger or warn others to change. They are different from Satanic dreams which are disturbing on a different level, or false dreams of granduer. IMO God does use symbolism and this could be to get us to seek Him more.

Peace to you.