IGNORED

Life on other planets

spiritman

How would life on another planet affect you faith  

38 members have voted

1. 1. If scientists found life on another planet would it affect you faith?

• Yes I would begin to doubt my faith
    • No definitely not
    • Not sure

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I do not know how long that man has been dwelling on this earth. But the theory that claims the humans have been seeded by space aliens. :)

This lie comes from the Sumerian tablets of creation.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  512
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  01/25/1955

I do not know how long that man has been dwelling on this earth. But the theory that claims the humans have been seeded by space aliens. :)

Where do you read that? According to the Sumerians, the god Anu created the human race --out of clay, no less! (Actually, several races. He discarded the first ones until he got it right.)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Where do you read that? According to the Sumerians, the god Anu created the human race --out of clay, no less! (Actually, several races. He discarded the first ones until he got it right.)

Ever heard of Zacharia Stitchen? He 'translated' the Sumerian texts and has written several books that say the sumerians were seeded from 'those from heaven came'. For the most part its his work that has promoted this line of thinking.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

'other one' date='Nov 11 2009,

Well, there are Seraphim, Cherubim, Arc Angels

Hello 'other one,' I agree with you that there are Seraphims, Cherubims, and Arch angels.

I don't know where they live, but I read in several places that there are really a bunch of them.

Isaiah 6:1-8--(you can read further than the verses here)--In the year that King Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. vs 2) Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain (two) he covered his face, and with twain (two) he covered his feet and with twain (two) he did fly. vs 3) And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, Holy, holy,is the Lord of host: the whole earth is full of his glory. {this is speaking of one seraphim who crid out to another seraphim Holy,Holy,holy in vs 3). vs 4) And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried,(being the Sraphim} and the house was filled with smoke. vs 5) Then said, I Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts. vs 6) Then flew one of the seraphims unto me. having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: vs 7) And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this has touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. vs 8) Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?? Then said, I, Here am I; send me.

Now the word gives us a good picture in these verses of what the ministry of the Seraphims are and that be they minister around the throne of God. (You can read in the book of Exodus when they were building the temple. It was on the ark of the covenant when they were making it both the Seraphims and Cherubims were to be put on the top or lid of the mercy seat. Both of these angels minister around the altar of God for him and for his will.

In the book of Ezekiel 1:4-28 (this is to lenghty so I'll give you insight the best I can). Ezekiel had a vision vs 4-14 then the interpretation of that vision is given in vs 15-28 but not all is recorded until later on. But if you will look over to chapter 10:20 as you read through chapter 10 when you get down to verse 20 it tells us that the living creatures are the "Cherubims" (there is much to say about the cherubims in chapter 10) Also, in the book of (Revelation 4:5-9) it speaks of the living creatures in Ezekiel but (vs 4 & 9-11) are seperate from the living creatures. It said, that the cherubims was under the throne and you saw them also in earth it also said that they had eyes all over them but I do not know this for sure but the word does tell us that the eyes of the Lord are everywhere. You can read that the cherubims ministered from under the throne and to the earth.

But neither of these two are on other planets.

Now as far as the Archangels goes they are very high ranking angels and there are only two that are mentioned in the bible.

In the OT we only see Michael who fought over the body of Moses and Micheal came to Daniel and showed him things that were going to happen Micheal even showed Daniel things that were shutup till the time of the end.

The Archangel Gabriel is only seen in the NT where in the book of Luke you can read how that he came to Mary and gave her a message from God that she was chosen to carry the Son of God in her womb and it came to pass as the Archangel Gabriel showed her.

I believe there are only two archangels that come and minister to people showing them things that will come to pass and they are very high ranking angels which is the definition of archangels. We know that these to minister on God's behalf.

I would not surprise me at all if some of them lived on other planets

Although it is an interesting idea that some of the angels live on other planets. I guess that would make the angels of God, aliens then in your thoughts. There are many angels who are ranked up under the archangels which we just saw. All the angels that are under authority are seen also in the word but for time sake on my part I'll give one for an example.......

Hebrews 1:6-7-13&14--And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world,he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. vs 7) And of the angels he saith,Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. vs 13) But to the which of the angels said, he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? vs 14) Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation.

We have to remember that the planets God created and put on earth as they control the seasons, you can read this in the first chapter of Genesis 1 when it tells us God created the heaven and earth. God plainly told us what he put in the earth during the six days God worked and rested from his work on the seventh day. There is nowhere in scripture that tells us the purpose of the planets is to hide ex-terrestrial life until it's discovered. The ex--terrestrial speaks alot about the terrestrial life that God created. There is no exra life God put on the planets.

Blessings

oc

Ever heard of Zacharia Stitchen? He 'translated' the Sumerian texts and has written several books that say the sumerians were seeded from 'those from heaven came'. For the most part its his work that has promoted this line of thinking.

The "lie" is from Stitchen, not the Sumerians.

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Psalm 115:16 "The heavens are the heavens of the Lord, but the earth He has given to the sons of men."

Notics it doesn't say God gave any other planets to men. Just the earth.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Psalm 115:16 "The heavens are the heavens of the Lord, but the earth He has given to the sons of men."

Notics it doesn't say God gave any other planets to men. Just the earth.

Great observation :)

Then you believe this? If you do, then you need to study the tablets alot closer (not just on youtube or modern translations), then start investigating who/what "Anu" truly was associated with. It would not shake my faith one bit if there was others out there, but I believe the Word says otherwise, bottom line. Take care. :thumbsup:

Then you believe this?

Believe what?

The Sumerians believed that Anu was a god who created the human race.

I know that is not true.

Stitchen says that Anu was really a space-man who took monkey-men and made them into homo sapiens.

I know that is also not true.

The Sumerians did not believe that Anu was a space-man.

That is the truth.

Then you believe this?

Believe what?

The Sumerians believed that Anu was a god who created the human race.

I know that is not true.

Stitchen says that Anu was really a space-man who took monkey-men and made them into homo sapiens.

I know that is also not true.

The Sumerians did not believe that Anu was a space-man.

That is the truth.

You must be the anonymous user at the bottom heavily anticipating a response,lol. I think it is good that you haven't bought into this. I was just curious at first when you said Zacharia was the lie, not the Sumerians. Oh well, be blessed. :thumbsup: