Babbler

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Maybe the Muslims are the modern day Barbarians.

They are, pretty much. That's why they should be dealt with while they are small in number.

Small number? There are about 1.2 to 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide. That don't seem small to me ...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

However having said this, i know also nothing much can be done about this because i do believe it's all the Bible prophesies concerning the endtimes and the One World Religion and One World Government. And im pretty sure Islam is a great candidate because the so called " christian authority" which is the Vatican City is as weak as it ever was. The Pope entered a mosque and worshiped as a " peace activity" and now i think they're also slowly accepting the evolution theories. So without a doubt i can say the Vatican will fall to Islam. And also i dont doubt the Anti-Christ incarnate will be a muslim himself.

Those who are trying to implement a one world government, new world order, have a purpose for the "islam." Islam will "NOT" be the religion of the anti-Christ. Occultism will be the religion of the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will be an occultist, because the occult is the counterfeit of the gospel. it is Satan's counterfeit to the Kingdom of God.

The fact that muslims trained on American soil before 9/11 was not a coincidence. There is no way that the government can honestly say they didn't know that this was going on. They use islam to bring about the third world war that they would need to succeed at a one world government, new world order.

Can you provide scripture on the anti-Christ not being Islam but strictly occult? Occult to break it down means supernatural, he will be supernatural, but this does not mean Islam will not be the religion of the anti-Christ. Satan is behind all religions that Jesus is excluded, and Islam directly attacks Christianity, Modern day occultists may attack Christianity but in mild ways compared to how Muslims attack Christianity. Islam holds a counterfeit gospel, which has roots to early Judaism, and interestingly enough, their coming messiah parallels the anti-Christ in Revelation. Muslim can be considered occult.

ocâ‹…cult

  /əˈkʌlt, ˈɒkʌlt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-kuhlt, ok-uhlt] Show IPA

Use occult in a Sentence

See web results for occult

See images of occult

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Small number? There are about 1.2 to 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide. That don't seem small to me ...

Many are muslims on paper/id but not in their beleives.These are christian believers.

Blessings

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1972

However having said this, i know also nothing much can be done about this because i do believe it's all the Bible prophesies concerning the endtimes and the One World Religion and One World Government. And im pretty sure Islam is a great candidate because the so called " christian authority" which is the Vatican City is as weak as it ever was. The Pope entered a mosque and worshiped as a " peace activity" and now i think they're also slowly accepting the evolution theories. So without a doubt i can say the Vatican will fall to Islam. And also i dont doubt the Anti-Christ incarnate will be a muslim himself.

Those who are trying to implement a one world government, new world order, have a purpose for the "islam." Islam will "NOT" be the religion of the anti-Christ. Occultism will be the religion of the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will be an occultist, because the occult is the counterfeit of the gospel. it is Satan's counterfeit to the Kingdom of God.

The fact that muslims trained on American soil before 9/11 was not a coincidence. There is no way that the government can honestly say they didn't know that this was going on. They use islam to bring about the third world war that they would need to succeed at a one world government, new world order.

The religion that will come from Satan will be so close to the Christian faith that, if it were even possible, even the elect would be deceived. This can not be the occult. The occult is an "in your face" worship of Satan. Occultism can never be confused with Christianity. Read Matthew 24:1-31 to see what I am saying.

this is what i believe i dont want to offend anybody but i think it will come out of the vatican

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Many are muslims on paper/id but not in their beleives.These are christian believers.

Blessings

This is a nice thought, but these are the stats that are echoed in many places.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  11/04/1973

I am more upset by the weak, pathetic and hateful governments that are afraid of the Muslims, physically afraid, and thus they may give in to this sort of thing in the cloak of tolerance. However they are quick to denounce and try to destroy any effort by Christians to support a more moral and just society.

They are not afraid of them, they simply have a purpose for them concernign their plot for a one world government. The Illuminati controls the government. The Illuminati takes their order for Satan himself. Everything they do is to move society towards a new world order. They do is slowly and subtly so that people will sit back and do nothing.

If a Christian opposes abortion and gay marriage he is a bigot,

There is a lot of double standards in the world. Satan works hard to get people to adhere to those double standards.

Our pol's want to remove God from every thought and coin and song we have they want to blaspheme the true God, yet when a Muslim wants to force others into his law it

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  11/04/1973

Can you provide scripture on the anti-Christ being an occultist? Occult to break it down means supernatural, he will be supernatural, but this does not mean Islam will not be the religion of the anti-Christ. Islam is a counterfeit gospel, which has roots to early Judaism, and interestingly enough, their coming messiah parallels the anti-Christ in Revelation.

Daniel8:23-25 mentions how the anti-Christ will understand dark sentences and that he will cause the craft to prosper. "The craft" is a short term for witchcraft. dark sentences are working of magic, spells, inctantions, enchantments, etc.

Also, why would you need scripture for that? Just as the Lord bestows spiritual gifts unto believers, so does Satan. That is the works of witchcraft. Everything Satan does, is a counterfeit, a perversion or has been twisted around and copycatted of the things of God or the Word of God. Satan cannot come up with his own ideas, therefore he has to counterfeit, copycat, pervert and twist the things of God around. here are some examples of that and these are all occult practices:

Divination is a counterfeit of prophecy.

Satan can counterfeit healing.

Just as christians do baby dedications, so do some in the occult. They dedicate their children to the devil, or to the pagan gods.

Satan can counterfeit the gift of tongues.

The psychic eye is Satan's counterfeit to spiritual discernment.

Satan controls the secular music industry and has wicked music out there. Satan perverts music as God created music.

The new age term "aquarius" is a counterfeit to the 1000 year millenium.

In satanism, new recruits sign a contract to the devil. They cut their finger open with a knife and sign their name in a black book with their own bood. That is called a "blood pact." That is an occult counterfeit to the lamb's book of life.

Those who join the church of Satan get issued a red crimson card. Where's red crimson found in? The book of Isaiah. There's another example of saatn taking from the Word of God.

Why is it that in the occult, they use the term "priest?" Again, they took from the bible. Satan couldn't come up with his own ideas. A high preist in the occult is a counterfeit to a bishop.

There are only 2 sources of supernatural power. Either is is from God or Satan. You had mentioned that the occult is supernatural power. Satan is the one who gives power to the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will defentiely operate in the occult and witchcraft.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Can you provide scripture on the anti-Christ being an occultist? Occult to break it down means supernatural, he will be supernatural, but this does not mean Islam will not be the religion of the anti-Christ. Islam is a counterfeit gospel, which has roots to early Judaism, and interestingly enough, their coming messiah parallels the anti-Christ in Revelation.

Daniel8:23-25 mentions how the anti-Christ will understand dark sentences and that he will cause the craft to prosper. "The craft" is a short term for witchcraft. dark sentences are working of magic, spells, inctantions, enchantments, etc.

Also, why would you need scripture for that? Just as the Lord bestows spiritual gifts unto believers, so does Satan. That is the works of witchcraft. Everything Satan does, is a counterfeit, a perversion or has been twisted around and copycatted of the things of God or the Word of God. Satan cannot come up with his own ideas, therefore he has to counterfeit, copycat, pervert and twist the things of God around. here are some examples of that and these are all occult practices:

Divination is a counterfeit of prophecy.

Satan can counterfeit healing.

Just as christians do baby dedications, so do some in the occult. They dedicate their children to the devil, or to the pagan gods.

Satan can counterfeit the gift of tongues.

The psychic eye is Satan's counterfeit to spiritual discernment.

Satan controls the secular music industry and has wicked music out there. Satan perverts music as God created music.

The new age term "aquarius" is a counterfeit to the 1000 year millenium.

In satanism, new recruits sign a contract to the devil. They cut their finger open with a knife and sign their name in a black book with their own bood. That is called a "blood pact." That is an occult counterfeit to the lamb's book of life.

Those who join the church of Satan get issued a red crimson card. Where's red crimson found in? The book of Isaiah. There's another example of saatn taking from the Word of God.

Why is it that in the occult, they use the term "priest?" Again, they took from the bible. Satan couldn't come up with his own ideas. A high preist in the occult is a counterfeit to a bishop.

There are only 2 sources of supernatural power. Either is is from God or Satan. You had mentioned that the occult is supernatural power. Satan is the one who gives power to the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will defentiely operate in the occult and witchcraft.

Daniel 8:23-25 (New King James Version)