• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

UK to Shun Settlement Products?

The British government advised all food chains in the UK to clearly mark any imported products made in Judea, Samaria, and the Golan Heights, Ynet learned Thursday [December 10]. The decision prompted deep dissatisfaction at the Foreign Ministry, which characterized the step as "capitulation to Palestinian organizations." However, British officials insist that the decision does not constitute a boycott against Israel. According to information received at the Ministry Thursday afternoon, the British government recommended that a prominent label be placed on hundreds of Israeli products made in Israeli settlements.

Read the rest here

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Another sweeping appeasement measure for the growing islamic mess in the U.K; and yes, it's an unofficial boycott. American companies are prohibited by law from boycotting Israeli products.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Sycophants!

Sycophants!

Weak kneed ones at that.... :cool:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

As if the (atheistic, humanist) UK wasn't on God's bad side enough. Way to go! Attack the apple of God's eye. DUH!

:cool:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

I want to know where the goods I buy come from. I have no problem with buying stuff produced within Israel or produced by Palestinians or Syrians in the West Bank Gaza or Golan. I don't want to buy products produced by settlers occupying land seized after 1967. What's wrong with me having that knowledge?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I want to know where the goods I buy come from. I have no problem with buying stuff produced within Israel or produced by Palestinians or Syrians in the West Bank Gaza or Golan. I don't want to buy products produced by settlers occupying land seized after 1967. What's wrong with me having that knowledge?

Amor,

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and preference whether it fly's in the face of Biblical prophecy or not. :cool::laugh:

The larger point of the article is that the U.K. is practicing veiled Apartheid whether they want to admit it or not.

God is not a fool.

Heb

You have every right to know where goods come from...but the sound of anti-semitism in the U.K. is deafening.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

You have every right to know where goods come from...but the sound of anti-semitism in the U.K. is deafening.

If I have the right to know where products come from than there's nothing wrong with this policy, because that's all it ensures. As it being anti-semitic, well it's a policy being introduced by David Miliband a prominent jewish politician.

If I have the right to know where products come from than there's nothing wrong with this policy, because that's all it ensures. As it being anti-semitic, well it's a policy being introduced by David Miliband a prominent jewish politician.

There are many self-hating Jews....the logic of that escapes me. But Britain, and Europe, are becoming more anti-Jew according to what I read. Or reverting to their former societal personas; I'm not sure which. And the reason behind it, of course, is the islamatization of that part of the world.