• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

:emot-handshake:

HONOLULU (AP) - A Honolulu television station is reporting that conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh has been taken to a hospital with chest pains.

KITV reported Wednesday that paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing.

The station, citing unnamed sources, said paramedics treated Limbaugh and took him to The Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

Queen's spokeswoman N. Makana Shook says the hospital is unable to comment on the report.

Television station KHON quoted unidentified sources saying Limbaugh was taken from the hotel in an ambulance.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week. The country club is next to the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Link

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

:emot-handshake:

HONOLULU (AP) - A Honolulu television station is reporting that conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh has been taken to a hospital with chest pains.

KITV reported Wednesday that paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing.

The station, citing unnamed sources, said paramedics treated Limbaugh and took him to The Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

Queen's spokeswoman N. Makana Shook says the hospital is unable to comment on the report.

Television station KHON quoted unidentified sources saying Limbaugh was taken from the hotel in an ambulance.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week. The country club is next to the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Link

TY for info. (I am not up to being in often. However, I am glad I saw this and thank you for posting it.)

WE SHOULD PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS SALVATION. :(

elkie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

:cool:

Link

TY for info. (I am not up to being in often. However, I am glad I saw this and thank you for posting it.)

WE SHOULD PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS SALVATION. :wub:

elkie

Rush has professed his Faith many times, he is a Christian. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

:cool:

Link

WE SHOULD PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS SALVATION. :wub:

elkie

Rush has professed his Faith many times, he is a Christian. :thumbsup:

Just was saying he could use prayers right now and this is always important to still pray for.

elkie

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Praying for Rush to be okay. Wow, he's been looking so healthy lately; I hope it's just something trivial. :cool:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Rush's lifestyle (smoking cigars, drug addiction, ect) can be extremely hard on the heart, and even when one quits doing that, there can still be a lot of damage remaining from having done those things in the past. He has lost a lot of weight recently, I believe I heard, and that helps to reduce the strain on the heart as well. I also am praying for him to recover.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I wonder if Obama will visit him while he is in HI?

Rush's lifestyle (smoking cigars, drug addiction, ect) can be extremely hard on the heart, and even when one quits doing that, there can still be a lot of damage remaining from having done those things in the past. He has lost a lot of weight recently, I believe I heard, and that helps to reduce the strain on the heart as well. I also am praying for him to recover.

Yes, he HAS lost a lot of weight this year; about 80 pounds last time I heard. But I did think he quit smoking a long time ago. Unless it's only cigars.....ewww...those things are terrible smelling and can't be good for someone. Sadly, as I perused some other sites, there were some who were hoping for his demise. How disgusting. And, of course, I proceeded to tell them so. :wub:

I wonder if Obama will visit him while he is in HI?

That might be too much of a shock even for El Rushbo! :wub: