• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

My sister is sleeping but just a couple of minutes ago when we were talking she suddenly turned her head to look at the wall. I asked her, what she was looking at and she said she just saw a orange/yellow ball glow and disappear.

I googled it and found out this to be VERY common especially with unbelivers. I want to know, do you ever see this too? Many months ago something similar happened and when I asked her what she was looking at, she said to me "I just saw a blue spiral"....

I was thinking about it, and I think I've experianced something similar like hers.. around some people I sometimes see stars.. like white and extremely bright.. and like my sister, it's gone as soon as it catches my attention.

Several weeks ago I was teaching sunday school and the board member came to the room to see the class and when he walked in, I saw many of these stars around him following him. I blinked to "correct" my vision and they were gone.

Does this happen to any of you?? Any idea what it is???? In my case it's not floaters or eye sight problems, I had 2 separate tests for it by separate doctors. And my sister is perfectly healthy..

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I've never had an experience with this myself but I've heard of it happening. I wonder why some people don't ever see these things? :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I have thoughts, but I can't be sure.

What you need to do is ask the Lord what you are seeing - and wait for an answer.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Does your sister find it strange or scary to seeing these things? What's her reaction?

Does your sister find it strange or scary to seeing these things? What's her reaction?

It doesn't scare her.. I belive maybe the blue one did because that was the first one I think.. but she didn't seemed scared when she first saw the blue one. I think this is the second one.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I'd pray over her for God's protection

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

with your sister it could have been somthing other then physical. With you It may have simply been this http://vision.about.com/od/sportsvision/f/Seeing_Stars.htm

I see stars all the time, when I sneeze to hard, over exert myself, over tired, have a headache etc... I should have my head examend. For more then one reason... you can ask those that know me LOL..

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Does this happen to any of you?? Any idea what it is???? In my case it's not floaters or eye sight problems, I had 2 separate tests for it by separate doctors. And my sister is perfectly healthy..

I've seen similar strange "lights." We live out in the country. One night we were driving home late and a halo of light engulfed our car as we drove. It was there only a few seconds. My husband and I looked at each other after it was gone, and we both said, "What was that?!"

Not long ago, our power was out on an extremely cold night. As I sat wrapped in blankets in my frontroom, I looked out across our dining room and saw a "bar" of what looked kinda like flourescent blue light shoot across the room about mid-way between floor and ceiling. A second one followed.

No sense of "evil" with either. I think of them as spiritual manifestations of some kind, but not sure what . . .

Interesting.

I've seen similar strange "lights." We live out in the country. One night we were driving home late and a halo of light engulfed our car as we drove. It was there only a few seconds. My husband and I looked at each other after it was gone, and we both said, "What was that?!"

Not long ago, our power was out on an extremely cold night. As I sat wrapped in blankets in my frontroom, I looked out across our dining room and saw a "bar" of what looked kinda like flourescent blue light shoot across the room about mid-way between floor and ceiling. A second one followed.

No sense of "evil" with either. I think of them as spiritual manifestations of some kind, but not sure what . . .

Interesting.

Yeah, I wasn't sure, but I think she was looking in the spiritual world. I've seen the spiritual world but only from the darkside really because of my past mistakes. She hasn't done anything like what I did though so perhaps, it's God appearing before her eyes... that's what I was wondering..

I could be totally wrong though..

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Is your sister a Christian?