IGNORED

Red Heifer born in Israel

Selah

Come on. Please.

The Jews will not be in rebellion for building the 3d Temple. They are in rebellion now and will remain in rebellion until Jesus returns because they reject Him as Messiah. They are going to rebuild the temple as a result of their fallen state.

Since they are in a state of rebellion and unbelief right now, it does not matter why they are rebuilding the Temple.

Their sin has been, is now and will continue to be their unbelief and their rejection of Christ Jesus.

Pride is what will move them to build the temple most likely. It does not matter. They will rebuild it.

Now, as for the raging and constant argument as to the US being in the Bible, it's not. Nobody can show it without adding to the Bible, which is a gross sin.

However, what nation is the only one doing any peace negotiations and what nation is the only nation that can guarantee the peace?

I have a post about that on my forum because the sign of the times are becoming extremely interesting in this regard.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Yes, I do see your point, EPH. I think I just blew a fuse! I do understand the difference between God's commands and prophecy. Do you think God is just sitting back and watching or is He actively involved? From my own personal experience, I would have to say He is involved at every level. Bad things happen for the greater good. Who would have thought that hanging our precious Savior on a cross was a good thing? Was that satan's plan or God's plan?

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from Joe Grossinger on 6:48 pm on April 15, 2002

Come on. Please.

The """Jews will not be in rebellion for building the 3d Temple""". They ""are in rebellion now and will remain in rebellion until Jesus returns""" because they reject Him as Messiah. They are going to rebuild the temple as a result of their """fallen state."""

Eph wonders..??

:)

Joe...??

How can you say they ARE in rebellion..and they will rebuild the Temple in a fallen state..?? And turn right around and say "Jews will not be IN rebellion for building the 3rd Temple..???

Do they somehow step in and out of rebellion/fallen state when they want..?? I don't think so..!

Quotation marks in your post are mine to point out the area you said this..!

Joe goes on to say...

Since they are in a ""state of rebellion and unbelief right now"", it does not matter why they are rebuilding the Temple.

Eph replies...

No it doesn't matter to "THAT" question you present now Joe..But that wasn't the question we started with..! The original question delt with the ""RED HEFER"...!

BUT to respond to this NEW question..It doesn't matter why..!  I did touch on the fact that it wasn't GOD'S will that they rebuild the 3rd Temple..I said it was THEIR will to do it..and used a story in JUDGES 19 and 20 to illustrate what the are doing is simular to what people did in Judges..! They did what THEY thought God wanted..when in fact God had no hand in their actions at all..

Same thing with this 3rd Temple..THEY think their "doing it all for God"...But they aren't..They find THAT out when "Mr Anti" steps up and claims to BE God in that Temple..!

Joe says...!

Their sin has been, is now and will continue to be their unbelief and their rejection of Christ Jesus.

Pride is what will move them to build the temple most likely. It does not matter. They will rebuild it.

Eph writes..

Joe no arguement there..I agree they WILL build it..They just won't be "IN" or doing it by God's will or direction when they do..!

Joe writes..

Now, as for the raging and constant argument as to the US being in the Bible, it's not. Nobody can show it without adding to the Bible, which is a gross sin.

However, what nation is the only one doing any peace negotiations and what nation is the only nation that can guarantee the peace?

I have a post about that on my forum because the sign of the times are becoming extremely interesting in this regard.

Eph says..??

HMM  Joe maybe we're not on the same page here on this...when I wrote "US" in my post I didn't mean the USA..I meant it as YOU ME THEM.."US"..Let me use it in a sentence for context...Will you go with "US" to the movie..?

I didn't mean the country "USA"..!

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from JohnS on 7:08 am on April 16, 2002

Yes, I do see your point, EPH. I think I just blew a fuse! I do understand the difference between God's commands and prophecy. Do you think God is just sitting back and watching or is He actively involved? From my own personal experience, I would have to say He is involved at every level. Bad things happen for the greater good. Who would have thought that hanging our precious Savior on a cross was a good thing? Was that satan's plan or God's plan?

Eph replies..

Well sure God is all knowing..So he's not in the dark as to whats going to happen..He is in full command of the situation...( which in these last days we're in we can take comfort in that as a foothold of FAITH "God is in control"..)...He's gonna let it all play out..for HIS greater good..!

By man's view..Jesus died a complete failure on the cross..No big crowds of followers..basically he died alone alone..except for a few at the foot of the cross..All beaten up..Everybody who hated him felt a big sigh of relief when he died..

Till about 3 days and 3 nights later..!

So "outward" apperances can be deceiving..!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

EPH,

I am beginning to believe we are discussing two different things. Judas betraying Jesus, the precious Lamb of God beaten and spit on and nailed to a cross, the soldier thrusting a spear into His side...all these things were foretold in the Old Testament. None of these were good things, but they had to happen to fulfill prophecy. The same is true of the temple. It doesn't mean I support animal sacrifices. But it must happen. Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.

And, yes, that tomb is forever empty! He drank our cup of guilt and took the sting from death!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Ephriam you said

So who do you think is leading people to build the Temple now..? God or Satan...??

It is prophesy so it is God leading them to build the temple....orthodox Jews do not believe in Jesus as do us and the messianic Jews...Numbers chapter 19 is very important to the Jews...if this heifer is the one that they will be sacrificing before entering into the temple then you had better watch for the days of tribulation will be upon us...the two witnesses will be in Jersulam very soon...the anti-Christ will be revealed very soon...for 3 1/2 years do not take very long these days....and at the 3 1/2 year mark  is when total destruction will take place...the anti-Christ will be in the new temple saying that he is the God of the temple and all are to worship him.....

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from lonelykid on 1:33 am on April 18, 2002

Ephriam you said

So who do you think is leading people to build the Temple now..? God or Satan...??

Lonelykid says...

It is prophesy so it is God leading them to build the temple....

Eph writes...

I disagree...!

For example... God said Satan would be a bad guy..and never chage his ways..Does that mean God wants it that way..?

NO...Satan rebelled and he is evil....God didn't make Satan evil..Satan did it to himself by rebelling..( yes his name was Lucifer prior to his fall )...All that was foretold by God..so it's Prophesy..BUT it's NOT God's will that Satan rebelled..!

See the difference..?.....When God says what's going to happen it is HIS Prophesy...But that doesn't ALSO mean he wants it to happen..It's just that he knows what WILL happen..and lets us know ahead of time..!

Not all "prophesy" is from God..thats why someone can be a FALSE Prophet...like the one mentioned in Revelation days..!

Lonelykid says..

orthodox Jews do not believe in Jesus as do us and the messianic Jews...Numbers chapter 19 is very important to the Jews...if this heifer is the one that they will be sacrificing before entering into the temple then you had better watch for the days of tribulation will be upon us...

Eph writes...

Not "us"...I being a Christian that actually really FAITHS God/Jesus..NOW..will not see those days you speak of....at least from earth.....I have a wedding to attend..and will happily miss the "Fireworks and Thunderdome" conditions down here...!

Lonely says..

the two witnesses will be in Jersulam very soon...the anti-Christ will be revealed very soon...for 3 1/2 years do not take very long these days....and at the 3 1/2 year mark

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Eph you said: