JCISGD

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

let me repeat this. i didn't give it quite the emphasis that it deserves.

The Bible says NOT to listen to your own heart, because your heart will always deceive you. that's in the written word of God. is what is written in God's word a lie?

We are not talking about listening to the human heart. We are talking about listening to God. Big difference.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting nowhere. You are not answering questions - only stating "listen to the inner voice which is God". I doubt that the woman who put her baby in a microwave and was listening to her "inner voice" was listening to the voice of God.

Not everyone who says they follow God's voice does. Test the spirits.

WHAT DO YOU TEST THEM AGAINST????????

See if it is of love. Simple

ridiculous.

how do we know it is of love?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION. i'm dead serious. ANSWER IT. the homosexual says it is love. is it of God then?

ANSWER THIS ONE TOO. the woman who drowned her five kids, said it was God, and did it out of love. was it of God, then?

The Bible says NOT to listen to your own heart, because your heart will always deceive you. that's in the written word of God. is what is written in God's word a lie?

Ask God yourself. He will direct you much better than I. Get the truth straight from the source. He is with you as much as He is with me.

you can't answer it, because you know that your answer does not line up with scripture.

you know very well i wasn't asking you what you thought, i was asking you how they could tell the difference... because frankly, they were doing exactly what YOU say they should be... listening to the inner voice, and if it was of love, then it was of God.

We are not talking about listening to the human heart. We are talking about listening to God. Big difference.

we've asked you a thousand times. how can one tell the difference.

you don't know, do you? of course not. because you're following your deceptive heart instead of following God's word.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

:o:thumbsup: this post is ridiculosly funny! At any rate, Gods love is true love, and the way we know this is through Jesus and the way we show it is by obeying his Word :)

It doesn't conflict as the Inner Voice "God" wrote the bible. The Inner Voice teaches us the bible.

:)

so, what happens when someone's inner voice tells them something different than what is in the written Word of God?

you have been given many examples of this in this thread.

what is one to do when the inner voice and the written Word are not saying the same thing?

Oh my goodness I am losing patience here. The Inner Voice teaches the written Word. There is no conflict. So simple. I am getting very tired of repeating myself.

you're not getting half as tired of it as we are of hearing you repeat yourself.

your answers are NOT biblical. they are NOT of God. they conflict with the very WORD OF GOD.

how do ya like them apples?

Well considering you refuse to listen to God in your heart your understanding of the bible is thus very flawed.

It doesn't conflict as the Inner Voice "God" wrote the bible. The Inner Voice teaches us the bible.

:)

so, what happens when someone's inner voice tells them something different than what is in the written Word of God?

you have been given many examples of this in this thread.

what is one to do when the inner voice and the written Word are not saying the same thing?

Oh my goodness I am losing patience here. The Inner Voice teaches the written Word. There is no conflict. So simple. I am getting very tired of repeating myself.

you're not getting half as tired of it as we are of hearing you repeat yourself.

your answers are NOT biblical. they are NOT of God. they conflict with the very WORD OF GOD.

how do ya like them apples?

Well considering you refuse to listen to God in your heart your understanding of the bible is thus very flawed.

:o:thumbsup::) that is really hilarious, coming from you. you don't even know what God says, much less hear Him talking to ya! at least pertaining to THIS matter anyway!

we've asked you a thousand times. how can one tell the difference.

you don't know, do you? of course not. because you're following your deceptive heart instead of following God's word.

I don't know what form of "Christianity" you guys are from but it sure seems scary pushing aside God's voice.

just curious, did the voice of God inside your heart tell you that about me? :cool:

No He didn't, is there something that I should know?