MorningGlory

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I totally agree with this British retailer that decided pajamas are just not acceptable in their stores. Think maybe American stores will follow suit? It's ridiculous to be so lazy you can't get out of your jammies to go shopping.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/brit...pajamas-577167/

That being said, have any of you ever shopped in your nightwear? I'll say truthfully that I have NOT....ever.

Ha Ha! That's pretty funny!

Some of my jammies don't even look like jammies so no one would know if I slept in them or not. Maybe one day we'll have jammie police. Hee hee!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I totally agree with this British retailer that decided pajamas are just not acceptable in their stores. Think maybe American stores will follow suit? It's ridiculous to be so lazy you can't get out of your jammies to go shopping.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/brit...pajamas-577167/

That being said, have any of you ever shopped in your nightwear? I'll say truthfully that I have NOT....ever.

Ha Ha! That's pretty funny!

Some of my jammies don't even look like jammies so no one would know if I slept in them or not. Maybe one day we'll have jammie police. Hee hee!

Well, if no one can tell they're jammies then....no one could criticize you. :39:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

No can't say that I've worn jammies outside my home.

Since we are on wishful banning in America......how about banning pants hanging off the guys butts, names on the back of women shorts or sportswear (bootylicious), loud music (woofer) that shakes my bed to the other side of the room, ladies shopping in size 4 shorts or pants and should be wearing 4x......sorry I got carried away... :39:....as I said no haven't shopped in jammies.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Since we are on wishful banning in America......how about banning pants hanging off the guys butts, names on the back of women shorts or sportswear (bootylicious), loud music (woofer) that shakes my bed to the other side of the room, ladies shopping in size 4 shorts or pants and should be wearing 4x......sorry I got carried away... :39:....as I said no haven't shopped in jammies.

:taped: I am with you.... I cannot imagine wearing "Booty.. anything" on any part of my clothing... :)

• Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/02/1989

Phew! I read your post as the British shop not selling pj's anymore, and you hoping America would follow! I like my pj's (for SLEEPING in!)

But yeh I think the furthest you should go in them is the letterbox, except in emergencies...

Ok, honestly.... for my 16th birthday I wore my friend's pj's into the city with a flourescant yellow work vest ontop.... I didn't go into any shops though! Just on trains and the park in Sydney city.

:39:

Since we are on wishful banning in America......how about banning pants hanging off the guys butts, names on the back of women shorts or sportswear (bootylicious), loud music (woofer) that shakes my bed to the other side of the room, ladies shopping in size 4 shorts or pants and should be wearing 4x......sorry I got carried away... :vader: ....as I said no haven't shopped in jammies.

I'm with you on all of those...my son got pulled over by the police for his loud music in his Mustang (before he got married); it was SO loud it could vibrate my driveway! And, yeah, the guy that made that song ('pants on the ground') said it for all of us....'lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground'. :13: The words on women's behinds are just plain tacky...I saw one girl, maybe 14 years old, at WalMart the other day with 'Juicy' on her shorts. What are they thinking? Or are they? :rolleyes:

Phew! I read your post as the British shop not selling pj's anymore, and you hoping America would follow! I like my pj's (for SLEEPING in!)

But yeh I think the furthest you should go in them is the letterbox, except in emergencies...

Ok, honestly.... for my 16th birthday I wore my friend's pj's into the city with a flourescant yellow work vest ontop.... I didn't go into any shops though! Just on trains and the park in Sydney city.

:vader:

Was that maybe on a dare, ellarose? Anyway, when you're 16 you don't think like adults think. We have to give a little leeway to kids. Hopefully, they will outgrow this stuff....as we did. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

I think the no shoes no shirt policy works well. leave me and how I want to dress when I am lazy alone. :vader:

I think the no shoes no shirt policy works well. leave me and how I want to dress when I am lazy alone. :vader:

Not unless you wear designer PJs in public...... :rolleyes:

• Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/02/1989

Was that maybe on a dare, ellarose? Anyway, when you're 16 you don't think like adults think. We have to give a little leeway to kids. Hopefully, they will outgrow this stuff....as we did. :vader:

It wasn't a dare.... I was just CRAZY!