IGNORED

Let us lift up one-another

Guest LCPGUY

Guest Called
In particular though, three I will point out only because they've had a special and direct impact on me over the past week or two - Born Again, Called & KMB -you three are something else! Your sweet spirits and honest attitudes are traits rarely seen these days. Thank-you! You have been such a blessing to me!

All glory to God! :wub:

Thanks Bob! :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

In particular though, three I will point out only because they've had a special and direct impact on me over the past week or two - Born Again, Called & KMB -you three are something else! Your sweet spirits and honest attitudes are traits rarely seen these days. Thank-you! You have been such a blessing to me!

All glory to God! :)

Thanks Bob! :)

Ditto :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

I just have to say i have been touched by many on these boards in my short time here. There are too many that have touched me to list them all, I love you all, you are inspiring and great appendages to the body of Christ. I am proud to call you my brothers and sisters.

God Bless,

Dave

Guest kitkat

I want to add someone to my list that I don't know how I forgot. Karen aka mary has always inspired me with her wisdom in posts and whenever I've requested prayer in prayer requests, she was always there offering her prayers and words of support. Thankyou Karen for blessing my life!

God Bless,

Kat

:hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/01/2003

I can't believe I missed this thread either! What a wonderful idea!

I've been coming here a quite a while now and I really haven't become close to very many (I realize that especially after reading this thread) but I still have people that touch my heart.

rmj7 - for taking the time to email me way back when and spill your guts. We now spills our guts to each other frequently be email and I am always happy to get a message from him!

bethy - for being so willing to ask and learn and be positive - and never afraid of hiding her feelings. And for just being the sweetest girl ever.

LadyC - for standing her ground, for being a true woman of conviction and always being classy, no matter what mean things are said to her. I appreciate her so much!

nebula - for always being kind.

anonymous - for being my prayer warrior during the prayer vigil

traveller - it's been a real honor and joy to pray for her during the vigil

faith - for knowing and feeling when something is wrong and asking if she can pray

Guest LCPGUY

Where would I be without my first Worthy friend and mentor. Catsmeow sort of adopted me my first days here. Since we are both cat people we bonded quickly. This precious woman showed me all around Worthy, introduced me to new folks here and just generally took me under her wing. When I had that low-point in my life, Catsmeow, along with Dave and Wayne got me through it. Catsmeow even sent my little Jackie a

Guest LCPGUY

Ahhhhh yes!!! My beloved and crazy Texas brother, Shadow2b. What a dude. I used to think he was nuts, now I know he is :x: ;):t2:;) :x: Of course I

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Well, I'll tell ya right now that Shadow, my beloved brother in Christ and friend,  and his lovely wife, LadyDove, are two of the most uplifting and genuine people I've had the pleasure of knowing.  They, without fail, are there for anyone who needs them, they listen with patience, understanding, and regard for their fellow man.  In short they are a blessing to this board and anyone who comes into contact with them. 

And I cannot forget my sister and buddy, LadyC.  She is just like her name says, a Lady, and her humor and ability to see both sides of a coin makes her fair, honest to herself and others, and an asset to any forum.

Catsmeow and Yod are two very genuine and wise people who never fail to amaze me with their faith and devotion. 

Actually, there is something to be said for every single person here. Even when we get caught up in our debates, fusses, etc... I always KNOW that there is a shared bond in the love of Christ that lifts me up.  And, there is something good that I can take from every one of you.  It may not always seem like it but each of you are a blessing to me and to this forum.

May we all first bless God and may we ask that God shed blessings on all of us as well.

Amen River and John...:t2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I love you all, despite the fact that some of us see things differently. You all have so much to offer, and I love sharing on this forum. Wisdom is an inspiration to me...and I am touched and humbled by the honesty of so many of you who share your lives here on worthy...your sorrows, your hardships, your love for our Lord, and your love for others. I feel very welcome here from most of you, and I'm sure that a few would like to see me 'go away'. I love learning from EVERYONE, as I believe that we ALL have something to share...even if we don't agree. God knows all of our hearts, and knows what our intentions are. I love all the different personalities, and especially shadow...I can't read your posts well, but I see you are quite loved here, and your heart is in the right place. You seem to love everyone, regardless.

I would love to get to know ALL of you much better, but I get the feeling that you don't like to get to know Catholics ... I pray I am wrong, but that has been the welcome that I have received from many, though not all. I enjoy posting here, meeting you all, and discussing things (even those things that we may disagree on), and moreover, my prayer life has increased since I joined here for the many hurting people out there. May our Lord bless you ALL! :il:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I'm not good with the mushy stuff, but here goes...

Cats,

For being the first to open your heart here!

OneAccord,

For the battles and the honor in which you fought. I'm a better man for knowing you beyond the WOT threads.

Called,

My Sister in Blue. Defender of the Grove when all else failed! But above that, an uncanny understanding of God's Word. :hug:

KMB and Born Again,

for the laughs and finally realizing the power of the Grove. :t2: :hug:

The Mod Squad,

For herding us in the right direction when the tempers flare. Each one my friend.

River,

For looking beyond politics and supporting me "over there". Both welcome and needed was your love.

Shadow,

For setting me straight when needed and for the unbound support. God Bless the USA! :P

Yod and Shilo,

For some reason you two are always pictured together in my mind.

For giving me a better understanding of Israel.

Kitkat,

For the raw power of your open heart.

BPC,

For your down to earth understanding and compassion. And the way you kill any arguement concerning the Grove! :t2::t2:

Senerhu,

For the wisdom and support in my times of need "over there".

Botz,

For your sophisticated breath of fresh air.

Saved by Grace,

For the hats! and support "over there"

There are so many others, but my fingers are tired.

I'll keep updating throught the week until I catch up.

Just one more note. When I was sent to Afganistan, I had my family (a small but powerful group) my unit (a bunch of guys that still can't stand each other) my church (small, yet Godly) God Himself, and the Saints on this board. So many here gave their prayers and best wishes almost daily. Whithout you, ;) , well, you get the idea. :P

Thank you and God Bless!

t.