• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

"We have cardinals who don't believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons. Then we have these stories of paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan's smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican)".

This directly from a quote by Father Gabriel Amorth, the Vatican's chief exorcist.

Full article - Here

What on earth is going on here? It makes frightening reading!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

"We have cardinals who don't believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons. Then we have these stories of paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan's smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican)".

This directly from a quote by Father Gabriel Amorth, the Vatican's chief exorcist.

Full article - Here

Lemons....

Mat 7:13-23 MKJV

13 Go in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in through it.

14 Because narrow is the gate and constricted is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

15 Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruits, nor can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20 Therefore by their fruits you shall know them.

21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?

23 And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

Full article - Here

Lemons....

Mat 7:13-23 MKJV

13 Go in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in through it.

14 Because narrow is the gate and constricted is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

15 Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruits, nor can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20 Therefore by their fruits you shall know them.

21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?

23 And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

I wondered where you were going with the lemon thing, until I started reading the scripture...... :emot-hug:

But for the Pope's main exorcist to make such comments, and to be supported by the Pope himself, is a very concerning situation...

In an interview with the La Repubblica newspaper, 84-year-old Father Amorth said: "The Devil lives in the Vatican.

"He has won over the confidences of people, but naturally it's difficult to find proof, but the consequences are visible.

We have cardinals who don't believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons. Then we have these stories of paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan's smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican).

Father Gabriel Amorth

"We have cardinals who don't believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons.

"Then we have these stories of paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan's smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican)."

Father Amorth gave the interview as part of the book launch for Memoirs Of An Exorcist, which was written by Italian religious affairs journalist Marco Tosatti.

The religious official - who is said to be the inspiration for the priest in the hit horror film The Exorcist - added: "The Devil is invisible, he is a pure spirit.

"But in the people he possesses he can be seen through pain and blasphemies, but he can also remain hidden.

"Sometimes he makes fun of me, but I have to say I enjoy my work."

Father Gabriel Amorth

Father Gabriel Amorth

He described how he had "six or seven assistants" to help him hold down a possessed person when he carried out an exorcism and he kept "nails and glass that they spit out in a little bag".

''From the mouths of the possessed people all sorts of things come out, bits of metal as long as a finger [and] rose petals," he said.

"I have to have help holding them down and wiping up the saliva but seeing these people vomit doesn't upset me."

Father Amorth went on to claim that the attempt on the life of the late Pope John Paul II in May 1981 and the recent attack on Pope Benedict during Christmas Eve Mass last year were all work of the Devil.

In 2006 the priest gave an interview to Vatican Radio in which he said that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler and Soviet dictator Josef Stalin had both been possessed.

According to secret Vatican documents recently released, wartime Pope Pius XII attempted a "long distance" exorcism of Hitler which failed to have any effect.

In the past the Italian has also spoken out against Harry Potter, claiming the teen wizard novels opened children's minds to dabbling with the occult and black magic.

Father Amorth, was ordained in 1954 and who is president of the International Association of Exorcists, said of the JK Rowling books: "Behind Harry Potter hides the signature of the king of the darkness, the Devil."

wow...I love this guy

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I have suspected that satan was well represented in the Vatican for years now.....I totally believe this man's story.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like an honest report of the facts as he has encountered them. No surprises in his statements from my perspective.

In an interview with the La Repubblica newspaper, 84-year-old Father Amorth said: "The Devil lives in the Vatican.

"He has won over the confidences of people, but naturally it's difficult to find proof, but the consequences are visible.

We have cardinals who don't believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons. Then we have these stories of paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan's smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican).

Father Gabriel Amorth

"Then we have these stories of paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan's smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican)."

Father Amorth gave the interview as part of the book launch for Memoirs Of An Exorcist, which was written by Italian religious affairs journalist Marco Tosatti.

The religious official - who is said to be the inspiration for the priest in the hit horror film The Exorcist - added: "The Devil is invisible, he is a pure spirit.

"But in the people he possesses he can be seen through pain and blasphemies, but he can also remain hidden.

Father Gabriel Amorth

Father Gabriel Amorth

He described how he had "six or seven assistants" to help him hold down a possessed person when he carried out an exorcism and he kept "nails and glass that they spit out in a little bag".

''From the mouths of the possessed people all sorts of things come out, bits of metal as long as a finger [and] rose petals," he said.

"I have to have help holding them down and wiping up the saliva but seeing these people vomit doesn't upset me."

Father Amorth went on to claim that the attempt on the life of the late Pope John Paul II in May 1981 and the recent attack on Pope Benedict during Christmas Eve Mass last year were all work of the Devil.

In 2006 the priest gave an interview to Vatican Radio in which he said that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler and Soviet dictator Josef Stalin had both been possessed.

According to secret Vatican documents recently released, wartime Pope Pius XII attempted a "long distance" exorcism of Hitler which failed to have any effect.

In the past the Italian has also spoken out against Harry Potter, claiming the teen wizard novels opened children's minds to dabbling with the occult and black magic.

Father Amorth, was ordained in 1954 and who is president of the International Association of Exorcists, said of the JK Rowling books: "Behind Harry Potter hides the signature of the king of the darkness, the Devil."

wow...I love this guy

What worried me about the article is that (and it is just one mans opinion, but I doubt he would talk without permission, and policy being followed), there seems to be more devil than God in the Vatican at the moment....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Father Gabriel Amorth

Father Gabriel Amorth

Father Gabriel Amorth

wow...I love this guy

What worried me about the article is that (and it is just one mans opinion, but I doubt he would talk without permission, and policy being followed), there seems to be more devil than God in the Vatican at the moment....

Yes. Observe photos of the current Pope. I'll say nothing more.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Before this descends into too much catholic bashing (please note I said "before") the mainline protestant churches are not in the best of shape either. Pastors are committing adultery, fraud, pedophilia etc. I know I posted an article about a female pastor in the episcopal church who was muslim and didnt believe in Christianity. The church refused to kick her out of the pulpit too. The enemy has a foothold in too many churches. (Please note Im not saying all churches are bad, just that many are slipping into deep sin.)

Before this descends into too much catholic bashing (please note I said "before") the mainline protestant churches are not in the best of shape either. Pastors are committing adultery, fraud, pedophilia etc. I know I posted an article about a female pastor in the episcopal church who was muslim and didnt believe in Christianity. The church refused to kick her out of the pulpit too. The enemy has a foothold in too many churches. (Please note Im not saying all churches are bad, just that many are slipping into deep sin.)

Blessings Jade, and I never posted it for that reason as well. I agree with you that there are many "churches", evangalists and the like that have been invaded by the enemy, and we should be on constant watch, even in the churches we attend, that the centre of worship is our Almighty God, and nothing else.