pwfaith

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

To be 100% sure would mean you would never doubt. And I doubt that any Christian never has doubts.

And if you doubt that, then I doubt you understand what doubt is all about. And if you do not doubt what doubt is all about, then I doubt....

...wait....I lost my train of thought.

:emot-hug:

Of that I have no doubt... :wub:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/25/1966

Rather my question is, if you meet with God and know for sure 100% that He exists, how will you be able to convey this piece of truth to other humans?!

Please noticed that there is no efficient way for such a truth to be conveyed. Those who listen to your story will have to rely on their faith to choose to believe or not.

We see little, because we believe little....the more faith we have.......the more we will see.........its snowballs.......what an adrenaline rush huh? Do any of us dislike anyone so much that we don't want this for them?......................That is my conviction I'm dealing with right now.....In my feild I deal with numerous personality types.....and even struggle with my own......I'm not assertive when I need to be.......and this question has stuck with me for some time.

To be 100% sure would mean you would never doubt. And I doubt that any Christian never has doubts.

And if you doubt that, then I doubt you understand what doubt is all about. And if you do not doubt what doubt is all about, then I doubt....

:wub:

:wub:

I have insecurities at times............but I've never doubted my salvation.....I dont think anyway......when I've dealt with my own repetative sins in certain times in my life....Ive been scared that since He brought me into this "LIFE" of redemption.................He could take me out............hence the braches not bearing any fruit.....but I dont think I ever doubted my salvation......His tap on my shoulder and kicks in the butt....well ....what else is a Father to do? Once a Father ...always a Father.............if we don't dont have that assurance..His death on the cross is in vain.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Jesus gets 100% percent of my faith.

Imagine you arrive in heaven and it isn't the God you believed but the one of the Muslims. I would deny to serve him. I would rather suffer eternal damnation than live under such a kingdom. Christ doesn't just get my faith but has earned my love. He gave me the freewill to choose and I refuse to serve any other, from here, to eternity.

Guest HIS girl
Speaking for myself, yes. I'm 100% sure of my faith and my salvation. And I'm 100% happy because of that. :emot-hug:

Ditto - :thumbsup: I live my life based on the certainty of my salvation :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

:rolleyes:

I think I follow. :laugh:

Most people here would probably not be surprised that many atheists also experience doubt. There are some, I think, who don't, but many do. I don't really consider atheism a religion or a faith, but I think what I have to say is still applicable. Atheists, in my experience, if they worry at all are afraid of being wrong. Being wrong means there might be a hell awaiting them.

I would be worried too, if I was an atheist, because the consequences of denying the Lord are final and eternity is a LONG time. I have always believed, from my earliest memories, but if I didn't.....I would be seeking Him with everything I had in me. God loves all of us and that means atheists too.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

Yes I am 100% sure of my salvation and His existence.

How can one know for sure? REPENTENCE! I know what I know because I am NOT the same as I was! Creation! Just look at this amazing planet and everything in it. With all this order on our planet and in the universe, how can we believe that there is not a God? Can we really believe that all this happen by chance? The earth, universe, and all life have a very special design to them and they are reflections of a Designer, God. If you where to come home and saw that something had put 100 rocks in a perfect square, in your back yard, you would conclude that someONE HAD TO HAVE DONE THAT. OR perhaps you would wonder, HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE FOR THOSE 100 ROCK TO END UP IN THAT SHAPE ON THERE OWN. WHAT IS THE MOST LOGICAL? BECAUSE THERE IS ORDER IN ALL LIVING THINGS AND ORDER CAN BE SEEN IN THE EARTH AND IN THE UNIVERSE, WE KNOW THAT THERE MUST BE A GREATER INTELLEGINCE BEHIND ALL THAT WE SEE!

HOPE THIS HELPS

The biggest reason I am 100% sure of my faith, is because I know Him. Here is a question, do you know Him or do you know about Him? The difference is life changing!

e

no, i'm not 100% sure. sometimes not even 50%!

:)

:noidea:

Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

Psalms 119:88

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

I am 100% sure of my Faith in Jesus Christ my Lord. I use to fear death, now I fear little to nothing except spiders.