IGNORED

A MYSTERY : Rapture / Parable of the Ten Virgins

rollinTHUNDER

Guest shadow2b
AHHhhhhhh yesssssssssss,RT---you are SAYING that WE,you,me george,karenc,adstar ,angels,& ALL the rest of the church,the BRIDE OF CHRIST "MUST" somehow PROVE that WE "ARE WORTHY" LIVE some type of holier-than-thou- life--ABOVE everyone else to BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY,

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

WeLLLLLL now rt---it woud seem that "anyone" that DISagrees with you "IS" always attacking you

PERsonally----"That" isNOT the case.....I don't seem to remember anyone taking "IT" PERsonal "IF" they do agree with you tho...HMMmmmm??--interesting tho.---COMPetition??.?? HMMmmmmm??--

I don't seem to remember talking about "WORKS" either....hmmmmm?? SOoooo,now ALL the people{of GOD} in the BIBLE had their "faith" tested,BUT "not" us huhhhhh?? interesting?? "IF" luke.21.vss.

34.thru.36----the context is NOT being caughtUP in the cares of this life & overcome by them,& to be so CONcerned about all these things that are happening around US that we forget WHO it is that we have committed our lives to...I DON'T see christians "living any old way we want to,rather I see folks trying to DO all that JESUS-YESHUA told us to-I.E. feeding the hungry,clothing the naked,setting the captives free thru teaching,telling about the love OF JESUS-YESHUA...."IF" one ASKS JESUS-YESHUA to

be their LORD & SAVIOUR & asks HIM to "forgive" them of their sins,THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY SAVED PERIOD---I don't think that is so hard to believe, Since HE laid out the rules of SALVATION HIMSELF----

john.3.vss.14,15,16-----BUT according to your phylosophy, >>>>>your words---but unfortunately many "BELIEVERS??.??.??" accept this "LIE"?? HOW pray tell can a "believer" accept the "lie" of asking

JESUS-YESHUA to forgive their sins & be their LORD & SAVIOUR BE WRONG??.??.??hmmmmm??.??

WHAT more must WE do?? I.E. was the thief on the cross that "asked JESUS-YESHUA-to REmember him when HE comes into HIS kingdom,was that man saved,since he did NO works other than "ASK"??

"the righteous must live by "faith"----TRUE----SO "what is your definition of "faith??" WeLLL now RT,

I guess according to your phylosophy{ which i don't know what that is} WE should "pray that"HE"

will find us worthy,& IT doesn't matter "what" we choose to believe.there are so many lies to choose from but only one truth....---YEPPPPPP there is only one TRUTH...JESUS-YESHUA stated "THY WORD IS TRUTH"john.17.vs.17------also in john17.vs.15----JESUS-YESHUA states--" I PRAY NOT THAT THOU SHOULDEST TAKE THEM "OUT" OF THE WORLD,BUT THAT THOU SHOULDEST KEEP THEM FROM THE EVIL... ALSO in verse 20--- JESUS-YESHUA clearly PRAYS the very same thing for "those of us" that believe on/in JESUS-YESHUA for our salvation thru the "WORDS" of the disciples....HE prays that the disciples & US will be kept "from" the evil, NOT taken "OUT" of the world...THE word " KEEP"

in strong's concordance is defined as---- Gr.5083-tereo-teros-[a watch] to guard-[from loss or injury]keeping the eye upon, to keep unmarried,to detain[in custody to maintain] ----- SO ya see RT I haveNOT attacked you personally at all,rather i have only PREsented an ALTernate scenario that is "more" in line with scripture....... SO RT what is your definition of {to whom much is given,much is REquired}??.?? DO we all wakeUP each morning & run to the computer & dialUP RT & get your marching orders for the day, so that WE can"FULFILL" the "much is REQuired" quota of your phylosophical mandate??.??-- I would really like answers to these questions RT, but in the past,you have kind-a- given a very weak reply or chosen to castigate & Ridicule those that dare ask for clarification,please don't let that occur this time.....THIS PREtrib rapture you present is NOT a NEW REVelation, but has been PREsented & still is PROclaimed by many,erroroneously tho.--------WeLLLLL

RT have a pleasant day/night------------shadow-gem2b{Gary}---:baa: :baa: :alien: :bg: :bright:

huh?

I don't follow what you are driving at here. I don't feel like you were attacking me personally. Whenever I think I was getting a handle on what you were trying to say, you would seem to steer off into another direction. Maybe we can just agree to disagree here my friend? I would have no problem with that, and have no hard feelings towards you in any way. Cheerio!!

Guest shadow2b

WeLLLLLL now rt---it woud seem that "anyone" that DISagrees with you "IS" always attacking you

PERsonally----"That" isNOT the case.....I don't seem to remember anyone taking "IT" PERsonal "IF" they do agree with you tho...HMMmmmm??--interesting tho.---COMPetition??.?? HMMmmmmm??--

I don't seem to remember talking about "WORKS" either....hmmmmm?? SOoooo,now ALL the people{of GOD} in the BIBLE had their "faith" tested,BUT "not" us huhhhhh?? interesting??  "IF" luke.21.vss.

34.thru.36----the context is NOT being caughtUP in the cares of this life & overcome by them,& to be so CONcerned about all these things that are happening around US that we forget WHO it is that we have committed our lives to...I  DON'T see christians "living any old way we want to,rather I see folks trying to DO all that JESUS-YESHUA told us to-I.E. feeding the hungry,clothing the naked,setting the captives free thru teaching,telling about the love OF JESUS-YESHUA...."IF" one ASKS  JESUS-YESHUA  to

be their LORD & SAVIOUR & asks HIM to "forgive" them of their sins,THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY SAVED PERIOD---I don't think that is so hard to believe, Since HE laid out the rules of SALVATION HIMSELF----

john.3.vss.14,15,16-----BUT according to your phylosophy, >>>>>your words---but unfortunately many "BELIEVERS??.??.??" accept this "LIE"?? HOW pray tell can a "believer" accept the "lie" of asking

JESUS-YESHUA to forgive their sins & be their LORD & SAVIOUR BE WRONG??.??.??hmmmmm??.??

WHAT more must WE do?? I.E. was the thief on the cross  that "asked JESUS-YESHUA-to REmember him when HE comes into HIS kingdom,was that man saved,since he did NO works other than "ASK"??

"the righteous must live by "faith"----TRUE----SO "what is your definition of "faith??"  WeLLL now RT,

I guess according to your phylosophy{ which i don't know what that is}  WE should "pray that"HE"

will find us worthy,& IT doesn't matter "what" we choose to  believe.there are so many lies to choose from but only one truth....---YEPPPPPP there is only one TRUTH...JESUS-YESHUA stated "THY WORD IS TRUTH"john.17.vs.17------also in john17.vs.15----JESUS-YESHUA states--" I PRAY NOT THAT THOU SHOULDEST TAKE THEM "OUT" OF THE WORLD,BUT THAT THOU SHOULDEST KEEP THEM FROM THE EVIL...  ALSO in  verse 20--- JESUS-YESHUA clearly PRAYS the very same thing for "those of us" that believe on/in JESUS-YESHUA for our salvation thru the "WORDS" of the disciples....HE prays that the disciples & US will be kept "from" the evil, NOT taken "OUT" of the world...THE word " KEEP"

in strong's concordance is defined as---- Gr.5083-tereo-teros-[a watch] to guard-[from loss or injury]keeping the eye upon, to keep unmarried,to detain[in custody to maintain] ----- SO ya see RT I haveNOT attacked you personally at all,rather i have only PREsented an ALTernate scenario that is "more" in line with scripture.......  SO RT what is your definition of  {to whom much is given,much is REquired}??.?? DO we all wakeUP each morning & run to the computer & dialUP RT & get your marching orders for the day, so that WE can"FULFILL" the "much is REQuired" quota of your phylosophical mandate??.??-- I would really like answers to these questions RT, but in the past,you have kind-a- given a very weak reply or chosen to castigate & Ridicule those that dare ask for clarification,please don't let that occur this time.....THIS PREtrib rapture you present is NOT a NEW REVelation, but has been PREsented  & still is PROclaimed by many,erroroneously tho.--------WeLLLLL

RT have a pleasant day/night------------shadow-gem2b{Gary}---:baa:  :baa:  :alien:  :bg:  :bright:

huh?

I don't follow what you are driving at here. I don't feel like you were attacking me personally. Whenever I think I was getting a handle on what you were trying to say, you would seem to steer off into another direction. Maybe we can just agree to disagree here my friend? I would have no problem with that, and have no hard feelings towards you in any way. Cheerio!!

WeLLLLLLL RT-----as usual you did it again-----your words in the last post were------"gee-whiz shadow you are taking this kinda personal aren't you?? AND trying to turn this into a comptiition??"

SO there ya are RT your words clearly start to ridicule me & OR anyone that DISagrees with your

Opinions on the scriptures....... I steer off into another direction??.??.?? NOPE i asked straight out what more do BElievers,christians have to do to be worthy??luke 21.vss.34.thru36----THESE were the

scriptures I explained & they kind-a- messed up your theories RT...so since you really doNOT care to really delve into the erroneous realities of your theories,opinions,INTerpretations of scripture, i guess we wiLL leave it at that, and as you say -----cheerio--------

WeLLLLLLL RT-----as usual you did it again-----your words in the last post were------"gee-whiz shadow you are taking this kinda personal aren't you?? AND trying to turn this into a comptiition??"

SO there ya are RT your words clearly start to ridicule me & OR anyone that DISagrees with your

Opinions on the scriptures....... I steer off into another direction??.??.?? NOPE i asked straight out what more do BElievers,christians have to do to be worthy??luke 21.vss.34.thru36----THESE were the

scriptures I explained & they kind-a- messed up your theories RT...so since you really doNOT care to really delve into the erroneous realities of your theories,opinions,INTerpretations of scripture, i guess we wiLL leave it at that, and as you say -----cheerio--------

Dear shadow,

That statement was only directed at your idea of having a christian competition for rewards. As I said we will stand alone, meaning that our obedience of Jesus' lawful commands will be what is judged. Good day!!

Guest shadow2b

uHHHhhhhhhhhh RT----"where did you get the IDEA, I had an IDEA of christian competition for REwards??????? I NEVER made any such statement,implication OR "IDEA" nor is it in any of my posts--

Care to show me EXactly where

Guest shadow2b

uHHHhhhhhhhhh RT----"where did you get the IDEA, I had an IDEA of christian competition for REwards??????? I NEVER made any such statement,implication OR "IDEA" nor is it in any of my posts--

Care to show me EXactly where

• 2 weeks later...

Often times I will come across someones prophecy or vision and won't really know what to think of it. So I leave it alone. That's usually how it goes about 95% of the time. But this one is different. My spirit bears witness with this one for some reason, so I thought I would post it with my thread of a very similar message. Very interesting!! See what you think.

"The Two Storms And The Narrow Path"

I am standing, facing two storms. One is to the left of me and the other is to the right of me. They are in the forms of two great stormy whirlwinds. The one on the left is black and red. The one on the right is red and gold. Both are very powerful fiery whirlwinds with very fearful appearances.

I am standing facing them, and in the middle, between them is a ledge. It is a long narrow strip of passage that goes right between the two whirlwinds. I feel led to come closer.

The storms are both very close to this passage, and it is only wide enough for one person to travel through at a time. The two whirlwinds are both raging with very powerful winds and lightnings and thunders. I can hardly hear anything but them as I come up to the passageway. The ground beneath my feet is shaking with the roaring of the storms and it is hard to keep coming closer, as I want to go back away from the storms. They are very fearful to behold.

But I determine in my heart that I will obey the Lord. So, I walk up to the narrow passageway, and the storms are now so close that I can almost touch them. Their roars are so loud, there is no other sound to be heard. The winds from them buffet me, and I have to steady myself to keep from being sucked into the storms.

I then feel this urgency to step onto the narrow strip between the two storms. I reach forward and place my feet upon the strip of ground, and step onto the passage. As I take another step, I am amazed as I can