• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

The damage has only just begun.

From most of the recent polls I've read, more and more Christians don't have an issue with homosexuality, and think there's nothing wrong with being a practicing homosexual and a Christian - esp. younger Christians. How twisted is that?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

From most of the recent polls I've read, more and more Christians don't have an issue with homosexuality, and think there's nothing wrong with being a practicing homosexual and a Christian - esp. younger Christians. How twisted is that?

Those sheep can not see that there fangs and bushy tails are showing!

e

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

That's what our schools are teaching them and our ministers are not teaching them any differently. This is the apostasy that precedes the Rapture and Trib.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Those sheep can not see that there fangs and bushy tails are showing!

e

:whistling::blink::huh:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Age (junior or senior) or lack of understanding re a matter doesn't excuse an expression of assent concerning a sin. Homosexuality & lesbianism are blatant sins practiced by rebellious individuals, and of course, the Lord in heaven rates rebellion with witchcraft, does He not? :laugh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

well said Andy,I watched the interview with Larry King last night with her and 2 pastors,did anybody se it?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/11/1976

1COR 6:9 Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men,

sorry it is a sin to be gay...

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE (CSLewis @ Apr 17 2010, 11:49 AM)

I know Paul's passion was on Christ and Christ alone- he stated it is better not to get married- I don't think that he was gay necessarily though he did hint at an internal struggle that he was having but never came out - gays who confine their life to celibacy remaining single are free to be used by God - married people have to deal with our spouse.

Paul was not hinting at a personal internal struggle. Paul was empathazing with unbelievers and the frustration of trying to please God under the law. The law holds man up to a standard that man is incapable of meeting. The law makes demands that sinful man cannot meet and he understands the frustration of futility in striving to keep a standard of righteousness that cannot be attained by human effort.

Gays who confine their life to celibicy are not free to be used by God at all. In fact, they are liability to kingdom until they get delivered from that lifestyle by the Lord.

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

That's what our schools are teaching them and our ministers are not teaching them any differently. This is the apostasy that precedes the Rapture and Trib.

They are getting them younger and younger. Have you heard that even Archie comic books is introducing a gay character?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/books/04/2....gay/index.html

Guest shiloh357

That is pretty disturbing. But that is what they are getting from popular culture. The very sector of our culture that laughed and mocked those who pointed out that kids are affected by what they see on TV and in the movies, is the same group using TV, music videos and movies to influence our kids.