wyguy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

1. Obama believes there are many paths to heaven.

2. Obama denies the authority of the Bible

3. Obama supports homosexuality

4. Obama supports abortion

5. Obama affirms muslim prayer

6. Obama is associated with Black Liberation Theology

7. Obama has no bona fide Christian testimony.

Religion and Politics at the same time.

This will not go well for you.

You don't know Wyguy like we do. He likes causing trouble!... Then making a joke about it... and some how winning us over to him, through laughter!

To be honest, with most of my posts, I'm just trying to give everyone a good laugh.

But, in a few of my posts, I admit I do try to stir the pot a bit for my own personal amusement. And for that I say...

Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

:thumbsup:

Believer will get you for that! :thumbsup:

He is SO treading on thin ice.... :whistling:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

You don't know Wyguy like we do. He likes causing trouble!... Then making a joke about it... and some how winning us over to him, through laughter!

To be honest, with most of my posts, I'm just trying to give everyone a good laugh.

But, in a few of my posts, I admit I do try to stir the pot a bit for my own personal amusement. And for that I say...

Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

:thumbsup:

Believer will get you for that! :rolleyes:

Treading? I'm jumping up and down on it with 50 pound dumbells in each hand! :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

:noidea:

Believer will get you for that! :laugh:

:emot-hug:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

It doesn't matter whether Obama is a christian or not. I think politics and religion should not be combined together and even I don't think that he is giving more priority to any religion.Whatever he is doing is doing for the sake of the country.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

It doesn't matter whether Obama is a christian or not. I think politics and religion should not be combined together and even I don't think that he is giving more priority to any religion.Whatever he is doing is doing for the sake of the country.

Great!

Would you then state that a man's background, Charecter, and morality shouldn't or don't inform his decision making process?

What role would you say that his Spiritual development has to play in those areas?

Peace,

Dave

• Topic Count:  373
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

:blink:

Believer will get you for that! :blink:

He is SO treading on thin ice.... :emot-pray:

Treading? I'm jumping up and down on it with 50 pound dumbells in each hand! :blink:

right. you expect us to believe you can hold a 50 pound dumbell in one hand?? :emot-pray:

and you expect us to believe you can hold anything and jump up and down at the same time?? :emot-pray:

and you expect us to believe you can walk on ice without falling on your keester?? :emot-pray:

I expect you to believe whatever I TELL you to believe, missy! :emot-pray:

right. you expect us to believe you can hold a 50 pound dumbell in one hand?? :emot-crying:

and you expect us to believe you can hold anything and jump up and down at the same time?? :emot-pray:

and you expect us to believe you can walk on ice without falling on your keester?? :emot-pray:

your expectations are way too high, wg!

:emot-pray:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

First of all why do you ignore half of my post. If you do that, then I take that as a personal attack as you are twisting my words, to prove your point. I do not tolerate that when people do that with the word, and I do not tolerate it when people do it with my words! DO NOT DO THIS!

What I quoted was the only part of your post I chose to respond to. Why on earth repost a HUGE amount of text that isn't relevant to my response? There was no twisting; those are your words. And I do as I wish, not as I'm told. :emot-hug:

Okay you do that.

BTW Taking only parts of my post, that leave out the rest of the sentence or paragraph, twists the words. You did that with me, and that bugs me, you do what you wish however, but anyone that does that with me, does not tend to win me over.

Again, I do type a lot, but their is a reason for that, so as to make my points clear. When you respond to my comments, but only on half of my thought, that is twisting. Just like not telling the whole truth, that is lying by default.

I said Obama was my political enemy. But then I also said my best friend on the planet, is also my political enemy. You twisted my words to say that I make enemy of anyone that disagrees with me politically this is simply untrue, by your omission you twisted what I said to make me sound bad.

What I said

Your right, Satan is the the enemy, but Obama is a tool of that enemy. Politically he is my enemy as I disagree with every thing he says and does in this realm. I never said he is beyond redemption. I am saying he is a hindrance to people salvation as he is pushing a humanist agenda that is contrary to the word of God. Anyone that does this is my enemy, I do not buy into the "can't we all just get along" attitude, I call sin sin, black black and white white. I do not believe in the grey area this man is pushing.

I do have other political enemy's. One of which, is my best friend that I asked to be my best man at my wedding!

The bold part is the important part you left out.

What you quoted I said

Politically he is my enemy as I disagree with every thing he says and does in this realm.

then what you said about that partial quote

Politics can become an idol, my friend. I'd never consider anyone an enemy because of their ideology.

That is like taking only one sentence out of the Bible a making it a backing point to a weird theology.

So yes what you did was twist my words, it was very rude, and please do not do this again. I am asking this time not telling, I was rather angry last time and a bit harsh, please forgive me on that note, but again please do not twist the meaning of my words.

Okay you do that.

BTW Taking only parts of my post, that leave out the rest of the sentence or paragraph, twists the words. You did that with me, and that bugs me, you do what you wish however, but anyone that does that with me, does not tend to win me over.

Again, I do type a lot, but their is a reason for that, so as to make my points clear. When you respond to my comments, but only on half of my thought, that is twisting. Just like not telling the whole truth, that is lying by default.

I said Obama was my political enemy. But then I also said my best friend on the planet, is also my political enemy. You twisted my words to say that I make enemy of anyone that disagrees with me politically this is simply untrue, by your omission you twisted what I said to make me sound bad.

What I said

Your right, Satan is the the enemy, but Obama is a tool of that enemy. Politically he is my enemy as I disagree with every thing he says and does in this realm. I never said he is beyond redemption. I am saying he is a hindrance to people salvation as he is pushing a humanist agenda that is contrary to the word of God. Anyone that does this is my enemy, I do not buy into the "can't we all just get along" attitude, I call sin sin, black black and white white. I do not believe in the grey area this man is pushing.

I do have other political enemy's. One of which, is my best friend that I asked to be my best man at my wedding!

The bold part is the important part you left out.

What you quoted I said

Politically he is my enemy as I disagree with every thing he says and does in this realm.

then what you said about that partial quote

Politics can become an idol, my friend. I'd never consider anyone an enemy because of their ideology.

That is like taking only one sentence out of the Bible a making it a backing point to a weird theology.

So yes what you did was twist my words, it was very rude, and please do not do this again. I am asking this time not telling, I was rather angry last time and a bit harsh, please forgive me on that note, but again please do not twist the meaning of my words.

Okay, Isaiah, I see that this really upset you. This is not something I did because I didn't like your post. It's a time thing; I'm always in a rush. Mostly, when I respond to a long post, I will cut out everything except the sentences or paragraph I'm responding to. I assure you this was not an attempt to twist or change your meaning; it's difficult for everyone here to read through an entire post in quotes and then read the one or two line answer. Most here do cut posts they're responding to. But, since it bugs you, (and we're all different as to what really gets us steamed!) I will try to not do that to you again. I simply had no idea that it was something that would make you feel this way and I apologize. :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Obama is a fast-passing UltraLibDem "phenom" of sorts, courtesy UltraLib Media Elite: 2012 will see any one of these conservatives elected as President: Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, David Petraeus, and why not (in time) Marco Rubio? After all is said & done, if a fresh legislator & community organizer ala "Barach Obama" out of South Chicago, why not a fast-rising "Marco Rubio" out of the Sunshine State? So Crist will go "Independent"? Actually, practically anyone is preferable to Rev. Jeremiah's chum in 2012, yes? Ole! :emot-hug:

God Bless The USA!