• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

WM, I just finished reading John 16:29-John 17:26, and I don't see how you can imply that 17:14-17 apply to your point.  By your interpretation, verse 18 of chapter 17 could not be correct, since Jesus went up to Heaven to prepare a place for us, and He didn't stay in the grave.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

:angel:  :)

I dont know why you guys want to flit off to heaven, grab a harp and join the quoir.....

Ok WM, you can stick around if you so desire and somehow see it in the Word (even though it is very simple and very clear that there is a ressurection of the just from the grave first and those of us still alive caught up right after them.  Man, you try to make being in Heaven with the Lord sound terrible.  So, I guess you have no desire in your heart to stand before He who died for you singing Hosanna to His Name?

I guess you want to remain around here and see first hand all the torments of the Wrath of God upon man?  Imagine seeing a family member (possibly someone extremely close like your son or daughter or wife) being stung by those horrible locust creatures or forming extreme and painful sores upon their body because they took the mark.  No, I don't care to see the torment of mankind in His Wrath for not believing Jesus Christ.  All that could be done by Christians/the Church in evangelism and ministry to bring souls in will be done/finished before He pours out His Wrath.  There is no longer a need to "stick around" and God is not willing that we "suffer His Wrath" and that includes the torment of seeing that Wrath upon others.  It will be "Glory time" for the Believer in Christ Jesus.  A place away and oblivious to what He is doing upon the earth.  Yes, I would rather be there awaiting to return with Him than here with all that will be happening.

Yours in Jesus Christ,

Ron

Guest Waldans Mountain

Thank you Mr Cruise

Someone finally answered me as to why man invented the

rap t sure.

Hi Gary!

Yes, there is a period of 1290 days beyond the cutting off of the sacrifice and when the ac sets up the abomination that maketh desolate - the image of the beast.

Thank you Mr Cruise

Someone finally answered me as to why man invented the

rap t sure.

WM:

Man did not "invent" the event we call the "rapture".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Pardon me,

I alway's gotta step in and say what if?

It gets me in trouble but here goes.

What if we so coined lazy Christains are already under Tribulation? Some of us even unrepentant? Present company exempted of course.

What if these horrible locust's already sting some (as present in the topic of Pain in general discussion forum) some of our youth making them desire death? Yet they are tormented and unable to die. Remember these locust's have the faces of men? HMMMM

So many questions?????

Peace :il: Amen

Guest Waldans Mountain

R Cruise

Just read passage you say descibes the rapture.

Come on now. Read the very next sentence

[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

The day of Christ is at hand. Which is what ive been saying all along. The DAY OF THE LORD, and we are not fliting off to heaven.

DEUT.30

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Waldens,

Every verse you quoted is for Israel.

You don't have a good understanding of who is Israel and who is the church.  Don't worry, I was there too.

Israel will be gathered to inherit the promised land, which is over there in Israel, we will be going to the mansions which God is preparing for us, having a big feast and then coming back to rule and reign in the 1000 year millenium, with Christ.

That is why 1 Thessalonians 3:13 says Christ is returning with all of His saints.

Best plan for you is to forget everything you know.  Pray to God to give you wisdom and understanding of the scriptures and then let Him teach you everything you need to know.  Man's knowledge will confuse the heck outta ya.

That 's what I did and He just really starting speaking to me through scriptures and a couple of dreams.  He always sends confirmation so you don't have to doubt.  He really wants us to know the truth!

WM:

You are taking specific promises to gather the scattered tribes back to Israel and trying to mix them with the grand event of the First Resurrection.