e lansing

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

1) Their beliefs claim that whosoever that is not a servant of the Lord is de facto, a servant of satan.

I have an uncle who's a Jehovah Witness and his religion pretty much sees it this way: either you're a JW, or else you're FOR SURE acting in the name of Satan. That is such an extreme view. And I know this is not shared by many Christians. Many of them (most I know at least) perfectly acknowledge that a non-Christian can be good persons, and being Christians doesn't necessarily makes you a good one.

Actually, you are mistaken. From what I have gathered from these forums, the worthy brand of christianity views all good deeds as nothing more than filthy rags, and they believe their god considers only true believers can produce good *fruit*.

Regards,

UF

You, U.F., are a liar.

MG,

Once again, thank you for sharing your opinion of me. Your fine demonstration of christian behavior is an example for all to see.

Perhaps you should consult with your brethren regarding the truth of what I have stated before you call me a liar?

If you are inclined to learn, I suggest you read up on posts #539 and #554 by Botz and OldShep, respectively on the subject of good *fruit* in this thread:

Regards,

UF

Edited by UndecidedFrog

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

tag, I will get back to you after I build a cover for my AC unit.

Dennis,

No problems. Although I don't see why you would need to build a cover for your AC unit...I thought they came with covers.

Anyway, you might want to re-read what you posted in post #554 in this thread on the same subject before answering me:

I like people who are consistent. :)

Regards,

UF

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

1) Their beliefs claim that whosoever that is not a servant of the Lord is de facto, a servant of satan.

I have an uncle who's a Jehovah Witness and his religion pretty much sees it this way: either you're a JW, or else you're FOR SURE acting in the name of Satan. That is such an extreme view. And I know this is not shared by many Christians. Many of them (most I know at least) perfectly acknowledge that a non-Christian can be good persons, and being Christians doesn't necessarily makes you a good one.

Actually, you are mistaken. From what I have gathered from these forums, the worthy brand of christianity views all good deeds as nothing more than filthy rags, and they believe their god considers only true believers can produce good *fruit*.

Regards,

UF

You, U.F., are a liar.

MG,

Once again, thank you for sharing your opinion of me. Your fine demonstration of christian behavior is an example for all to see.

Perhaps you should consult with your brethren regarding the truth of what I have stated before you call me a liar?

If you are inclined to learn, I suggest you read up on posts #539 and #554 by Botz and OldShep, respectively on the subject of good *fruit* in this thread:

Regards,

UF

Me thinks that some folks here should get better aquainted with the search command before going all churchy on people. There are a lot more posts than just Botz and old Shep's examples. Sometimes its hard to believe this is a Christian site.

Edited by Don Fanucci

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Regards,

UF

You, U.F., are a liar.

MG,

Regards,

UF

My behavior is absolutely Christian; I am pointing at someone who is mocking God. Now I suggest YOU read that Bible you have. I continue to pray for your enlightenment, U.F.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Regards,

UF

You, U.F., are a liar.

MG,

Regards,

UF

My behavior is absolutely Christian; I am pointing at someone who is mocking God. Now I suggest YOU read that Bible you have. I continue to pray for your enlightenment, U.F.

I think I missed a post that must have gotten deleted. You called him a liar, he posted the links that proved he was correct. Looks to me like a false accusation, which if so, I'm not aware of anyplace where that goes in the column under "Christian behavior".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

tag, I will get back to you after I build a cover for my AC unit.

Dennis,

No problems. Although I don't see why you would need to build a cover for your AC unit...I thought they came with covers.

Anyway, you might want to re-read what you posted in post #554 in this thread on the same subject before answering me:

I like people who are consistent. :)

Regards,

UF

Opps, too late, I did not read this until after a replied. Hope I said the same or close to the same thing I said before, I am getting old and at times can not recall where I put things. :noidea:

I do believe that we may be in the process of s28775_4chan%20thread%20directions.gif

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

This is rapidly descending into petty bickering and name calling....and boy is it tiresome and disappointing. Thread closed