• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Noah's Ark was discovered back in the 40s. 1948 I believe it was. Is this the same one? I don't know. If it's not, there's alot of boats on that mountain.

:):31:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  111
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1951

Noah's Ark was discovered back in the 40s. 1948 I believe it was. Is this the same one? I don't know. If it's not, there's alot of boats on that mountain.

One of the "boats" found there turned out to be a rock formation which did uncannily resemble the Ark. If this latest one isn't it, I really hope someone finds it. It would be a very great discovery.

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

One of the "boats" found there turned out to be a rock formation which did uncannily resemble the Ark. If this latest one isn't it, I really hope someone finds it. It would be a very great discovery.

well it certainly isn't a rock formation.. if you watch the video it shows grains and hay in the structure.. the seeds, if I didn't know any better looked in a way kind of like buckwheat or quinoa but I'm no farmer..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

Another ark finding hahaha -

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

From what they show, it IS a wooden structure. If it's a boat what else could it be but the Ark? I'm so excited about this. Thanks for posting it, Blien! :rolleyes:

Guest D1684

There were some Monks who built a replica of Noah's Ark centuries ago. It could be that's what they've found. I think Noah's ark would have to be at least 50,000 years old, since every culture on earth seems to have a memory of it. Even the aborigines of Australia have a memory/legend similar to Noah's ark. I think by now there wouldn't be anything left of it, because it would have disintegrated long ago.

DNA evidence shows everyone on earth today is descended from one woman and (probably) one man. Scientists call the woman "Eve" appropriately enough. The say she lived 250,000 years ago. What I wonder is, if this "Eve" is the Biblical Eve or Noah's wife, since even if the Deluge was a localised event as some say (it seems the most plausible idea), it still must have affected all living people, since all cultures have a trace memory of Noah's Ark.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Why do you scoff, CS? This is a really exciting possibility. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

incredible!

I'm definitely sharing this!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.84
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Why do you scoff, CS? This is a really exciting possibility. :o

CINO

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

There were some Monks who built a replica of Noah's Ark centuries ago. It could be that's what they've found. I think Noah's ark would have to be at least 50,000 years old, since every culture on earth seems to have a memory of it. Even the aborigines of Australia have a memory/legend similar to Noah's ark. I think by now there wouldn't be anything left of it, because it would have disintegrated long ago.

DNA evidence shows everyone on earth today is descended from one woman and (probably) one man. Scientists call the woman "Eve" appropriately enough. The say she lived 250,000 years ago. What I wonder is, if this "Eve" is the Biblical Eve or Noah's wife, since even if the Deluge was a localised event as some say (it seems the most plausible idea), it still must have affected all living people, since all cultures have a trace memory of Noah's Ark.

If the Flood was localized only (as opposed to worldwide), there would have been no need to gather animals to keep the various kinds alive, nor even a need to build an ark for refuge from the Flood - they could have simply walked out of the area that was going to be flooded and go to high ground elsewhere. The fact that they had to build the ark and gather the animals shows that there wasn't going to be any high ground left anywhere.