IGNORED

Does Science Prove God Exists?

Does Science Prove God Exists?

"I became a Christian at roughly the age of 13 or 14 and joined the First Baptist Church in Alabama," and at age 16, he became an atheist. "I decided that there was a real problem with this God stuff, that there was no convincing argument available to prove the existence of God."

Years later, the physicist came to believe again after discovering what he says is rock solid, scientific proof that God exists. "I follow science; it's always what I've done throughout my entire life."

Some Say Most Won't

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:16-17

What Do You Say?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Well my reply would be a simple, "Why does science have to prove God exists?"

He just does..... :blink:

Guest shiloh357

I personally never use the word "proof." It sets up a particular level of expectation in others and if you don't meet that standard, if your "proof" is not really "proof" at all, you end making a laughingstock out of yourself.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I say, Amen!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Hmmm I wonder if God would prove science exists. :blink: . Those that look at the world will be lost in the world. Dominion of this world belongs to the enemy. The truth of it, there is only two kingdoms, Light and Darkness, Truth and Lies.

Hmmm I wonder if God would prove science exists. :) . Those that look at the world will be lost in the world. Dominion of this world belongs to the enemy. The truth of it, there is only two kingdoms, Light and Darkness, Truth and Lies.

I would not go so far as to dismiss science :laugh: What we are doing is discovering God's truth with true science. it's the bogus stuff we have to worry about :cool:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I personally never use the word "proof." It sets up a particular level of expectation in others and if you don't meet that standard, if your "proof" is not really "proof" at all, you end making a laughingstock out of yourself.

I will agree with my brother on this. How can science create what is in the heart? It is with the heart we find faith and love toward, and from God, not through "proof".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Somebody wants proof? All they have to do is go outside tonight (hopefully it is clear) and look up, what you see just didn't happen by accident, the greatest scientific mind of all times has created it all. There are people that really don't understand how "BIG" God is. Then you think about how big God is, your knees will feel like rubber and you will fall on them, thanking God for his mercy.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Hmmm I wonder if God would prove science exists. :24: . Those that look at the world will be lost in the world. Dominion of this world belongs to the enemy. The truth of it, there is only two kingdoms, Light and Darkness, Truth and Lies.

I would not go so far as to dismiss science :laugh: What we are doing is discovering God's truth with true science. it's the bogus stuff we have to worry about :cool:

lol, I don't dismiss science, I was joking :) But when it comes to God, he is above and Beyond science, the best way to know truth is know Him.

Hmmm I wonder if God would prove science exists. :24: . Those that look at the world will be lost in the world. Dominion of this world belongs to the enemy. The truth of it, there is only two kingdoms, Light and Darkness, Truth and Lies.

I would not go so far as to dismiss science :) What we are doing is discovering God's truth with true science. it's the bogus stuff we have to worry about :cool:

lol, I don't dismiss science, I was joking :24: But when it comes to God, he is above and Beyond science, the best way to know truth is know Him.

:laugh: Amen!