• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

(In between lightning strikes)

I understand the need for a break, it happens to all of us for one reason or another. I hope we will see you again soon, once you are refreshed again.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Calamity
(In between lightning strikes)

I understand the need for a break, it happens to all of us for one reason or another. I hope we will see you again soon, once you are refreshed again.

Thanks, and I hope the storm doesn't knock your 'puter down!

Guest shadow2b
-Eric, I don't think it's really needed to be so harsh with Tess.

heyyoupie.gifmorepieintheface.gifrofl1.gif

-1st.Timothy.5.vss.1-2-3--

-Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father;and the younger men as brethren

-The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. 

-Honour widows that are widows indeed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

I like pie.

"Do not sharply rebuke an older man, but rather appeal to him as a father, to the younger men as brothers, the older women as mothers, and the younger women as sisters, in all purity." 1 Timothy 5:1-2 NASB

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

"Bye" and "Later", is all you 2 could come up with to eric's closing comment? That's a disgrace, IMO. And, very sad.

After seeing how others were treated by him, it was hard to come up with kind words to say "goodbye".

Super Jew,

We all know, love, and respect Eric very much. You came here LESS THAN A MONTH AGO (7-28-04) and, sure, you've accumulated some posts, but what gives you the right to disrespect Eric? You were downright to Shadow2B in the Jan Crouch thread. This, I don't believe, came from the book about winning friends! Constructive critisicism is one thing but to flippantly tell someone "bye" is ludicrous. In the words of the old Roy Orbison song-if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Folks, this makes sense also...

"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." I Timothy 4:12

Tess was right!

Ronald, Super jew admitted he was wrong about that remark, you might consider giving him a break here...:)

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

"Bye" and "Later", is all you 2 could come up with to eric's closing comment? That's a disgrace, IMO. And, very sad.

After seeing how others were treated by him, it was hard to come up with kind words to say "goodbye".

Super Jew,

We all know, love, and respect Eric very much. You came here LESS THAN A MONTH AGO (7-28-04) and, sure, you've accumulated some posts, but what gives you the right to disrespect Eric? You were downright to Shadow2B in the Jan Crouch thread. This, I don't believe, came from the book about winning friends! Constructive critisicism is one thing but to flippantly tell someone "bye" is ludicrous. In the words of the old Roy Orbison song-if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

It never ends.

Ronald, you're falling into the trap of being in the clique.

On Shadow's post, the moderators have already been contacted. I was no mean to shadow or rude to him. He called me a Satanist, and I'd like to think i handled my self decently enough under those circumstances :)

Now, onto what you said. It stuck out to me.

You came here LESS THAN A MONTH AGO (7-28-04) and, sure, you've accumulated some posts, but what gives you the right to disrespect Eric?....Constructive critisicism is one thing but to flippantly tell someone "bye" is ludicrous. In the words of the old Roy Orbison song-if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

My first question/observation is, what exactly within your post was nice or constructive? If you're going to throw around the addage, please Ronald, follow it.

Secondly, what does my tenure, or lack thereof, have to do with telling a brother in the Lord they are wrong in what they are doing? Last time I check the Bible said nothing about tenure. It says we are to keep each other accountable. It does not say, "You must be a member at Worthy board for at least six months before keeping someone accountable". Biblically Ronald, you're off.

Eric's comments made a 15 year old girl cry. She was nice to him and polite and he cut her down. I don't care if this was my first day, I'd call him out on that. If you think tenure has anything to do with the correctness in that, then biblically, you're off the mark.

I would also like to add, I admitted my fault in this matter. Eric, however, hasn't. When are you going to get onto him?

Ronald, Super jew admitted he was wrong about that remark, you might consider giving him a break here...:)

Sorry, I didn't see a retraction. After the post I quoted, the last one I saw his saying he liked pies; apparently Gary didn't see it either! I'm not trying to give anyone a rough time over this, just don't want to see this thing get outta hand.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Christ would not have the attitude of "I am not going to encourage him to stay or leave. It is his choice. "

You might want to consider that viewpoint....

Super Jew,

It never ends.

Ronald, you're falling into the trap of being in the clique.

On Shadow's post, the moderators have already been contacted. I was no mean to shadow or rude to him. He called me a Satanist, and I'd like to think i handled my self decently enough under those circumstances :)

Now, onto what you said. It stuck out to me.

You came here LESS THAN A MONTH AGO (7-28-04) and, sure, you've accumulated some posts, but what gives you the right to disrespect Eric?....Constructive critisicism is one thing but to flippantly tell someone "bye" is ludicrous. In the words of the old Roy Orbison song-if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

My first question/observation is, what exactly within your post was nice or constructive? If you're going to throw around the addage, please Ronald, follow it.

Secondly, what does my tenure, or lack thereof, have to do with telling a brother in the Lord they are wrong in what they are doing? Last time I check the Bible said nothing about tenure. It says we are to keep each other accountable. It does not say, "You must be a member at Worthy board for at least six months before keeping someone accountable". Biblically Ronald, you're off.

Eric's comments made a 15 year old girl cry. She was nice to him and polite and he cut her down. I don't care if this was my first day, I'd call him out on that. If you think tenure has anything to do with the correctness in that, then biblically, you're off the mark.

I would also like to add, I admitted my fault in this matter. Eric, however, hasn't. When are you going to get onto him?

Truce!!! I think we're all testy lately and that's got Satan rejoicing. I'm stressed out with my situation at work and I guess I'm too tense. My apologies and, yes, I think Eric was inappropriate as well and it would be wonderful to see him apologize.