• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Even a hundred million troops would not be enough for the tea party dixie landers.

I'm gonna be really bold here. You're a Canadian. If I were you, mate, I'd keep my fingers still. You don't live here. You are used to speech legislation, free phony health care, gun control and a host of other "marvelous" things from the public trough You have no right to speak in this matter. NONE WHATSOEVER. And furthermore, Tea Party people come from various states, not just the South.

Do a little research and you will find that Canada supported the South and those 'Dixielanders' of whom you speak so derisively. So do me and the rest of us Southerners and Tea Party people a big favor and keep your opinions to yourself until you become an American and learn what's going on down here.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Even a hundred million troops would not be enough for the tea party dixie landers.

I'm gonna be really bold here. You're a Canadian. If I were you, mate, I'd keep my fingers still. You don't live here. You are used to speech legislation, free phony health care, gun control and a host of other "marvelous" things from the public trough You have no right to speak in this matter. NONE WHATSOEVER. And furthermore, Tea Party people come from various states, not just the South.

Do a little research and you will find that Canada supported the South and those 'Dixielanders' of whom you speak so derisively. So do me and the rest of us Southerners and Tea Party people a big favor and keep your opinions to yourself until you become an American and learn what's going on down here.

Absolutely spot on, B.B! I'm a little tired of the derisive comments from beyond our borders myself. That being said, I value the opinions of our fellow Christians no matter where they live as long as they are not derogatory toward our government (it's OUR job to be derogatory toward them!), preachy or holier than thou toward the U.S. Most of the nonamerican posters here never post such things though.

You have to have candidates in order to do that. So far all the candidates are just the same old same old. Take a look at the newly elected officials. They are starting to show their true colors and it isnt the peoples colors.

I know. But there has to be a solution. Maybe the solution is not one that has been contemplated in over two centuries.

And there are many, many out here who believe in and are contemplating the same idea.

Absolutely. The union is more important than nearly anything, at least here on earth. There are too many who are not going to allow what we don't want.

You have to have candidates in order to do that. So far all the candidates are just the same old same old. Take a look at the newly elected officials. They are starting to show their true colors and it isnt the peoples colors.

A few are. The one in New Jersey is a good guy.

Who is that, Kat?

The new governor. His name is Christie.

Oh, okay, I saw him on t.v. I just didn't associate him with New Jersey. I'm going to check him out.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

A few are. The one in New Jersey is a good guy.

Who is that, Kat?

The new governor. His name is Christie.

Oh, okay, I saw him on t.v. I just didn't associate him with New Jersey. I'm going to check him out.

NJ had a female governor named Christie WHitman a little while back too. Are you sure you're not confusing the two?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

NJ had a female governor named Christie WHitman a little while back too. Are you sure you're not confusing the two?

No. She was a RINO. He is a true conservative.