IGNORED

Hey everyone! I really need an answer, fast!

Katie(:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/11/1993

Hey everyone! My name is Katie. I'm happy to be here. I'm 17.

LISTEN, PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW!

Is it possible, even if you are not the most devout Christian, or if you don't know Jesus that well, is it possible to be sent a message in a dream? Or is it possible for a dream to mean something HUGE for your life?

I had this dream......if someone's interested I will relate it.

Maybe Jesus is trying to tell me something? Is that even possible?

Am I even worthy enough for Jesus to come to me in a dream?

I pray, yes, but I don't go to church or do many of the things that I know will make me grow as a Christian. So how could I be worthy enough for Jesus or God to try to send me a message in a dream? Wouldn't that be a HUGE honor? I don't deserve that. At all.

Or am I just over-reading into it? Just because I had a dream about Jesus doesn't mean it's a message, I guess. I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need feedback. PLEASE!!!!

Thank you to ANYONE who helps me. PLEASE PLEASE. This is driving me crazy, I CANNOT FORGET IT, and that's why I think it might be important.............

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Katie - God is God. It is my complete belief that He can and does send dreams. He woke me up spiritually, when I was far far from Him, with a simple dream. No doubt in my mind or heart that He did it to get my attention - which it did in a dramatic way.

There are those who don't believe in dreams being more than your brain unwinding, but I'm not one of them. If I can help you, send me a PM or an email.

Welcome to Worthy, BTW.

And, none of us are worthy. None. But we are loved by Him, and watched over and even wooed by Him. Though He is no respector of persons, He does desire each and every one of us. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Hi Katie, I know God has even sent non-believers dreams at times. I slipped for a while and he woke me up with a dream.

The beautify is that we will never be worthy enough, Yeshua Payed the price for our sins, He calls us because He loves us, not on merit of our own righteousness, but with Him we share in His righteousness. There is nothing we could do to make us worthy, and to make us righteousness, but He loves us and wants us to share in His righteousness.

I believe that dream you had was from God, and He's calling you.

Lord Heavenly Father, Praise You and thank You, You are worthy Lord. I pray for Katie, that You would lift her up and fill her with Your Spirit, I pray that You would bring her to peace and the love that can only be found in You, Praise You Adonai praise You, You are worthy Lord, thank You for calling us even though we don't deserve it Lord, we are saved only by Your grace. In Yeshua I pray amen.

Invite Him in, invite His Spirit to live in you and He will change your whole life :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Welcome to worthy too! :thumbsup:

Guest LadyC

it could be a message. it may not be a message from God, but it could be. despite what PaulT would tell you (and did already), God gave dreams to people all the time in scripture, people who didn't even know Him. of course, those who didn't know Him couldn't understand the dreams, and had to have them interpreted, but if He did it then, there is absolutely no reason to believe He doesn't do it today. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He doesn't change, we do.

thing is though, people often spend enormous amounts of time trying to analyze the meaning of dreams, reading more into them than there is. not every dream, no matter how significant, is from God.

so whether this one is or isn't, that's gonna have to be something that He reveals to you.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Maybe Jesus is trying to tell me something? Is that even possible?

Am I even worthy enough for Jesus to come to me in a dream?

None of us are worthy.

But He loves us, and that's enough. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/12/1960

Yes Katie I believe that Jesus is trying to get your attention I have prayed and as strong as the feeling was is that this dream is real. I am a Pastor and if you wish to relate the dream to me feel free to do so by PM.

And Welcome to Worthy

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

welcome to worthy - yes, God could be trying to get your attention - I would not ignore this - it very well could be a sign.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  11/06/1994

I wouldn't really know. I guess it's how ever you want to interpret it, but maybe it's a message he wants you to come back to him. I trust coming here will help you learn, and thus grow.

and Wlecome! :whistling:

Best,

Lilly

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/11/1993

Thank you everyone for your replies.....thank you a LOTTT.

Now, I know that EVERY random ol' dream isn't a message from God, but this was INTENSE.

Intense but very confusing as well....

I don't have permission or whatever to do the PM thingy or whatever, so I can't PM with anyone, but I want someone to help me figure this out.

Whether it's important, whether it's really from God or Jesus or not.......

So, I really would appreciate if someone would talk this out with me and help me to figure it out.

And josh-13, thank you for praying for me. That was SOOO nice of you. I wish all of those things could come to fruition for me.

And I know in the end, God is going to have to reveal it to me...but it would help to talk it out with someone.

Can anyone tell that my mind is just all over the place, lol?