IGNORED

Hey everyone! I really need an answer, fast!

Katie(:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Yes it is possible God gave you a dream, he created us and he is the only one who can get into our heads. IMO God gives lots of dreams to people to guide them, the sad thing is when people don't recognize that the dream is a message from God.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/06/1994

If you want imediate prayer, you should go to the chat. Lot's a people there who can pray for you. and help answer your questions. Might wanna inform us your going, so we can pray for ya too.

Fastest way to let people know.

Best,

Lilly

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/11/1993

Well, I tried the chat thing, but the stupid Java download thingy stuffs prevents me from getting on....so I can't do the chat. I'd prefer to just stick to the forum.

Okay, so this is a little of the dream:

I knew this Spanish family, I believe the name was like....DeLeroso or something like that. That's really not important. But something really bad had happened to the woman in the family...her daughter had died or something.....but I ran to this family's house, I bursted into their door, ran into this room, laid down on the bed and felt this INTENSE sadness, and I said "This is the room, everything has to get out of here except for the bed....."

And so the Spanish woman helped me get everything out of the room except for the bed, and we went into the kitchen and waited. Apparently she had cameras set up in that room, and so we waited and watched the camera. In the dream, I still had NO IDEA what I was waiting for. I even got on the computer in the kitchen....talked to her sons.....completely normal things. And then I saw this figure on the camera, and I looked at the woman and I said "Someone's in the room!", and she said "Go!"

This is where it gets weird. He didn't look like Jesus. He didn't have long hair, he had short hair. He didn't have a long beard, he had a short beard.

But okay. I walked into the room, and just KNEW that it was Jesus, even though it didn't look like Jesus. He was on the cross. Thorns on his head, nails in his hands/wrists, it wasn't clear, but his feet weren't nailed and he didn't have the spear wound. I walked in and he looked at me and said "Save me."

I immediately said "What do I need to do, what do you need?" And he told me to go get two nails.

Why would he ask to me to save him, by helping crucifying him? That's why I'm so confused as to if it's a message.

But I ran into the kitchen, and I knew I had to hurry....but at first it was SO HARD TO SPEAK. I couldn't say that I needed two nails, I couldn't even speak at all......I couldn't get ONE word out...in the dream, I didn't even see how I ended up with the two nails, you know how dreams get weird like that where events get skipped......but suddenly I was back at the door, with two nails, after not being able to speak. I opened the door, and BOOM, his feet were nailed....I didn't do it, he didn't do it, it just happened.......and then he told me he loved me, and I told him I loved him and I hugged him around his stomach and left.

I came back later, it was instantly, but I knew it was later, and Jesus was lying on the bed that was left in there, and he was perfectly fine. Everything was okay.......Jesus was perfectly fine......and the dream ended up fading out, I can't remember anything after that. We didn't soeak after that or anything...

So am I reading too much into just a random dream, or could this mean anything at all?

I feel like a fool now that I've typed the dream out....I feel lame.

The only reason I went so far as to sign up on this forum JUST to get an answer about this dream is that I couldn't forget it. It kept replaying in my head all day.

Does it mean anything at all?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Well, I tried the chat thing, but the stupid Java download thingy stuffs prevents me from getting on....so I can't do the chat. I'd prefer to just stick to the forum.

I knew this Spanish family, I believe the name was like....DeLeroso or something like that. That's really not important. But something really bad had happened to the woman in the family...her daughter had died or something.....but I ran to this family's house, I bursted into their door, ran into this room, laid down on the bed and felt this INTENSE sadness, and I said "This is the room, everything has to get out of here except for the bed....."

And so the Spanish woman helped me get everything out of the room except for the bed, and we went into the kitchen and waited. Apparently she had cameras set up in that room, and so we waited and watched the camera. In the dream, I still had NO IDEA what I was waiting for. I even got on the computer in the kitchen....talked to her sons.....completely normal things. And then I saw this figure on the camera, and I looked at the woman and I said "Someone's in the room!", and she said "Go!"

This is where it gets weird. He didn't look like Jesus. He didn't have long hair, he had short hair. He didn't have a long beard, he had a short beard.

But okay. I walked into the room, and just KNEW that it was Jesus, even though it didn't look like Jesus. He was on the cross. Thorns on his head, nails in his hands/wrists, it wasn't clear, but his feet weren't nailed and he didn't have the spear wound. I walked in and he looked at me and said "Save me."

I immediately said "What do I need to do, what do you need?" And he told me to go get two nails.

Why would he ask to me to save him, by helping crucifying him? That's why I'm so confused as to if it's a message.

But I ran into the kitchen, and I knew I had to hurry....but at first it was SO HARD TO SPEAK. I couldn't say that I needed two nails, I couldn't even speak at all......I couldn't get ONE word out...in the dream, I didn't even see how I ended up with the two nails, you know how dreams get weird like that where events get skipped......but suddenly I was back at the door, with two nails, after not being able to speak. I opened the door, and BOOM, his feet were nailed....I didn't do it, he didn't do it, it just happened.......and then he told me he loved me, and I told him I loved him and I hugged him around his stomach and left.

I came back later, it was instantly, but I knew it was later, and Jesus was lying on the bed that was left in there, and he was perfectly fine. Everything was okay.......Jesus was perfectly fine......and the dream ended up fading out, I can't remember anything after that. We didn't soeak after that or anything...

So am I reading too much into just a random dream, or could this mean anything at all?

The only reason I went so far as to sign up on this forum JUST to get an answer about this dream is that I couldn't forget it. It kept replaying in my head all day.

Bless you Katie,

Your not lame. :taped:

I don't have an interpretation or even a leading for you but this doesn't make your wanting revelation weird or even off base. It's clear this has affected you.

I will pray for you though.

peace,

dave

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I don't have an interpretation for this, I'll be praying and if the Lord puts something on my heart I'll let you know. I do see the relevance of the dream, Yeshua Died for our sins, He payed the price for our penalty. The important thing is that He rose again, and that was clear in your dream. We die to ourselves and live for Christ, Our sins are nailed to that cross and we share in Yeshua the newness of life.

I believe that this was from the Lord, and a wake up call. :taped: Awesome stuff, Praise Adonai!

Your NOT lame. Don't take this the wrong way , but i don't think God sent it to you. Then again, i am not sure. I have no evidence to back my conclusion with so...On the other hand, maybe it was, and he wants you back. Becasue if he sent you that dream, you've been chosen honey.

Would you consider giving your life to God today? If you haven't already, of course.

And all you have to do is download Java...simple.

Best,

Lilly

Edited by time-keeper

If the dream isn't from God, if nothing else, the dream brought me here. A place where I can ask questions and actually have them answered....

I downloaded Java, but it still wouldn't do it. I tried to do the trouble-shooting, but it just confused me. So no chat. :/

Now, I believe in God and I pray, but I'm guessing that doesn't mean I've "given my life to the Lord"....

Honestly; I'm scared I'm going to screw up and do something wrong if I fully commit. Like I'm going to make the commitment and then utterly fail.

That's what is holding me back.

I am afraid. That's the simplest way to explain myself.

Oh, and what are all these different names? Yeshua? Adonai? Where does that come from? I've never even heard of that...

And I have a question:

Someone once told me that if I don't say "In Jesus's name I pray", or "In -insert these names you guys are using- I pray", at the end of my prayer, that I'm praying wrong.

Uhm, WHAT?! I can pray wrong? If I pray wrong, is my prayer not ACCEPTED? I don't know how to take that....

At the end of all of my prayers, I say "I love You, God, Amen."

That is what I say each and every time. Have I been wrong?

Please pray for me.

If the dream isn't from God, if nothing else, the dream brought me here. A place where I can ask questions and actually have them answered....

I downloaded Java, but it still wouldn't do it. I tried to do the trouble-shooting, but it just confused me. So no chat. :/

Now, I believe in God and I pray, but I'm guessing that doesn't mean I've "given my life to the Lord"....

Honestly; I'm scared I'm going to screw up and do something wrong if I fully commit. Like I'm going to make the commitment and then utterly fail.

That's what is holding me back.

I am afraid. That's the simplest way to explain myself.

Oh, and what are all these different names? Yeshua? Adonai? Where does that come from? I've never even heard of that...

And I have a question:

Someone once told me that if I don't say "In Jesus's name I pray", or "In -insert these names you guys are using- I pray", at the end of my prayer, that I'm praying wrong.

Uhm, WHAT?! I can pray wrong? If I pray wrong, is my prayer not ACCEPTED? I don't know how to take that....

At the end of all of my prayers, I say "I love You, God, Amen."

That is what I say each and every time. Have I been wrong?

Please pray for me.

I don't think there's such thing as "praying wrong"...If you pray from your heart, then i don't think anything should matter. Besides, the only person you should be praying in name OF from is Jesus. (Jesus doesn't need an apostrophy. He's that cool.) I don't know about praying in the name of anybody else...

Don't be afraid. God won't ever reject you. And if you ever falter in your journey, God won't move on. He will help you get back up. And no matter the question, it will be answered here. I want to encourage you to really consider giving your everything to God. You won't regret it. I promise. And promise is a big word. God won't let you down. And if your really willing to give in to him. Really trust him, and i can asure you, you will see a big diffrence. There isn't anything you can't do, when God is on your side (just look at my signature) I hope you make the right decision.

Best,

Lilly

Edited by time-keeper

I knew something didn't sound right about someone telling me that I could pray wrong. I think God will listen to you no matter what.

I know God will never turn me away, and I know that He would help me when I fail and falter, but something makes me scared and makes me feel liek I'm not ready to do the whole "giving everything" to God. I don't think I'm ready, and I'm being honest.

I, personally, think I need to learn more.....ready myself for it....do you get what I'm saying?