IGNORED

Sincere question

Matthitjah

Guest lovinghim4ever
I've asked what happens if His answer to prayer in this instance is, No.

My answer is, "I don't know details, but we'll be in a mess."

What she said . . . :whistling::24::24:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've asked what happens if His answer to prayer in this instance is, No.

I also asked if there is precedence, scripturally speaking, for this and what the ramifications of God answering, No, are.

How many Christians in this Nation do you think are praying daily for the Lord to assist us? What got me thinking about this is that the matter keeps getting worse. :whistling: Maybe the answer is, No. Then what are the ramifications of that?

Romans 12

20 Therefore,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Yes, Christians can pray, but when has there been a time in recent history (in my recollection - which may not be that great) when the U.S. has opposed Israel and insulted the Israeli leadership and supported her enemy?

And, how many "so called christians" agree with that position ? Jerusalem is the 'apple of God's eye' - how many in the leadership of all the countries in the world want to divide her ? are against the Jewish people and then the people of the countries wonder why they are suffering devastation and the economy is in ruin ?

How many of these countries have turned on Israel??

How many will pray or say it's God's will ?? I don't know.

But remember it is all about Israel.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

He has repeatedly sent forth his messengers, his servants, to reach the lost to hear His word. This is a matter of our response to Him, and not the other way around. As yod said elsewhere, "we're in deep."

Yes, sis. :whistling:

However, it's getting pretty bad when He won't hear His children intercede anymore. I think of Abraham. Abraham wasn't interceding for Sodom and Gomorrah. God had already made up His mind about the issue and was only sharing with Abraham what he was going to do. Abraham was lobbying for his nephew/erstwhile son. :24:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

It's not wrong for the Church to be praying for the well to be capped. However, God may be saying, No. Therefore we ought pray in league with His Will.

Lord, the hour sure is late, please Save my Loved ones, the lady who rings up my groceries, my neighbors, and fill me with your Spirit and Word so that every one I encounter will come to know you. :whistling: Save every one who is wrapped up in this crisis who is looking to the Government, man, or BP and not to You for the solution. Use this tragedy to bring your will to pass, the salvation of whomsoever will, through Christ Jesus, Amen. :24:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Something I just stumbled upon:

Jer. 12: 4 - How long is the land to mourn And the vegetation of the countryside to wither ? For the wickedness of those who dwell in it, Animals and birds have been snatched away, Because men have said, "He will not see our latter ending."