jesussaves

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Looking at all the news and what is taking place around the world and in our own nation I believe we need to take a close look at these scriptures below, and keep them safely tucked into our hearts as we who know Jesus can clearly see the day is approaching, and our Lord could catch away His Bride any day now, and the anti- christ step on the scene for his short lived season. BUT as we wait and look for the Masters return, we need to stay in the Word!!

LIKE 4:32 "And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power."

Proverbs 4

1Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.

2For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.

Isaiah 29:23-24 (King James Version)

23But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.

24They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:9-16 (King James Version)

9Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

10For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus 2 (King James Version)

1But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

2That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.

3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

6Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.

7In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

8Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

9Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;

10Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

15These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee

There are more scriptures on doctrine and sound doctrine. Please take the time to look them up on your won and study them out. STAY IN THE WORD!

OCCUPY ... SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS ... JESUS SAVES

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1948

Looking at all the news and what is taking place around the world and in our own nation I believe we need to take a close look at these scriptures below, and keep them safely tucked into our hearts as we who know Jesus can clearly see the day is approaching, and our Lord could catch away His Bride any day now, and the anti- christ step on the scene for his short lived season. BUT as we wait and look for the Masters return, we need to stay in the Word!!

LIKE 4:32 "And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power."

Proverbs 4

1Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.

2For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.

Isaiah 29:23-24 (King James Version)

23But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.

24They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:9-16 (King James Version)

9Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

10For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus 2 (King James Version)

1But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

2That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.

3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

6Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.

7In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

8Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

9Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;

10Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

15These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee

There are more scriptures on doctrine and sound doctrine. Please take the time to look them up on your won and study them out. STAY IN THE WORD!

OCCUPY ... SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS ... JESUS SAVES

:thumbsup: Amen!!! I agree with what u have quoted, using the KJV, is excellent, that is all I read is the KJV - For the time is short, just remember to keep looking up for our redeemer cometh. Walk always in the Word, we are to grow in the wisdom of the Lord. We need to be about our Father's business, time is short, and I am listening also for the trumpet to sound.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

We look at signs and assume the end is comming. We would have said the same during WW2. It does not matter when it comes for the ones that believe in Him.

Blessings

Guest ORwarriOR

I'm having a hard time buying the whole revelation prophecy. Considering:

Zachariah 13 (NIV):

1 "On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity. 2 "On that day, I will banish the names of the idols from the land, and they will be remembered no more," declares the LORD Almighty. "I will remove both the prophets and the spirit of impurity from the land. 3 And if anyone still prophesies, his father and mother, to whom he was born, will say to him, 'You must die, because you have told lies in the LORD's name.' When he prophesies, his own parents will stab him. 4 "On that day every prophet will be ashamed of his prophetic vision. He will not put on a prophet's garment of hair in order to deceive. 5 He will say, 'I am not a prophet. I am a farmer; the land has been my livelihood since my youth. 6 If someone asks him, 'What are these wounds on your bod he will answer, 'The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.'

I wanted to make a thread about this but it won't seem to let me post one. So this one seemed suitable. If this is true, and god abolished prophecy, which would make sense because he took away our heart of stone and gave us a heart of flesh with christ. Why haven't the new books after the first three been challenged?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

We look at signs and assume the end is comming. We would have said the same during WW2. It does not matter when it comes for the ones that believe in Him.

Blessings

It is true that every generation has looked at prophesy and thought they were the generation, but with an honest look we have to admit that no other generation has fit the last generation qualifications better then we do. Israel is now a Nation, never before could this be said. Technology has never been so advanced: TV; the internet; computers; man walking on the moon ... just to name a few. For the first time the Gospel can be preached to the whole world from one room. There are a lot more pointers that come into play. All one has to do is research prophesy and how it fits into today.

I do agree that the time does not matter as long as we are right with Christ. Yet, we have to wonder why Christ told us to be watchful? He has his reasons. Maybe because right before He returns, knowing the seasons will help encourage us to continue the battle as the times grow a lot harder?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Let's remember this Scripture too:

The heathen shall be turned into hell; and the nation that forgets God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

You have spoken well Brother, I am already applying what your council states! I hope others are as well. Thank you for uplifting our Fathers Word may God bless you with a deepening of spirit in Him! Love Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Blessings

Rev 22:20-21

20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly."

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

NKJV

God could reckon it almost two days since this was written. Love Steven