• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. Matthew 15:18

Perhaps Dear Brother e lansing Is Not The Root Cause Of This "Disturbance" Within Our Fellowship

For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. James 1:20

Wow, just because you can use scripture to show how you feel about me, is the same as telling me directly. So because you think my heart is full of defilement I am defiled. How is this not an attact on me? O help! where are all the morel police like Pault and Parker? :blink: Just because I have a different opinion and share it with passion, I am bringing wrath to your fellowship? :blink: Someone once said "he who lives in glass houses, should not throw stones". I love ya Joe, but it feels a bit chilly in Fresno.

e

Atually Fresno has it pegged exactly right. You obviously cannot address the issue of ES without resorting to hateful, breathless rants. Fresno, unlike many members here, doesn't lose his temper and is a pretty good judge of character. It is not the fact that you have a different opinion. It is the way you address it that is creating the problem.

How so? I dont have the problem, it appears that you do, not me. if anything my responces are in kind to you and yours. You call it hateful, I call it passion, so you prove nothing and have no points. We just agree to disagree. Arent you the one who said to me "I openly defy you"? I take you up on your challange with passion and now its hateful! So when Jesus called the Pharisees white washed tombs or bunch of vipers, or your father is satan the father of lies, was He being hatful? No, He was not. He was just calling as He sees it. So I will follow Jesus example, I calls it the way I sees it! If you do not like it, do not respond to me. But you cannot help it, you are the hero here at WF :24: btw, I think Joe is a grown man and can speak for himself, but o I forget your the hero :rolleyes:

e

Have you had this persecution complex long?

Who died and made Shiloh the hero :laugh:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Focus.... :)

t.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. Matthew 15:18

Perhaps Dear Brother e lansing Is Not The Root Cause Of This "Disturbance" Within Our Fellowship

For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. James 1:20

Wow, just because you can use scripture to show how you feel about me, is the same as telling me directly. So because you think my heart is full of defilement I am defiled. How is this not an attact on me? O help! where are all the morel police like Pault and Parker? :blink: Just because I have a different opinion and share it with passion, I am bringing wrath to your fellowship? :blink: Someone once said "he who lives in glass houses, should not throw stones". I love ya Joe, but it feels a bit chilly in Fresno.

e

Atually Fresno has it pegged exactly right. You obviously cannot address the issue of ES without resorting to hateful, breathless rants. Fresno, unlike many members here, doesn't lose his temper and is a pretty good judge of character. It is not the fact that you have a different opinion. It is the way you address it that is creating the problem.

How so? I dont have the problem, it appears that you do, not me. if anything my responces are in kind to you and yours. You call it hateful, I call it passion, so you prove nothing and have no points. We just agree to disagree. Arent you the one who said to me "I openly defy you"? I take you up on your challange with passion and now its hateful! So when Jesus called the Pharisees white washed tombs or bunch of vipers, or your father is satan the father of lies, was He being hatful? No, He was not. He was just calling as He sees it. So I will follow Jesus example, I calls it the way I sees it! If you do not like it, do not respond to me. But you cannot help it, you are the hero here at WF :24: btw, I think Joe is a grown man and can speak for himself, but o I forget your the hero :rolleyes:

e

Have you had this persecution complex long?

I suspect that the people here at WF are the only ones who know that you are a christian, and it is the only place you have ever come close to defending the faith. I suspect that it is the only place where you take a stand for Christ :thumbsup: I say all this because of your statement shows that you are clueless and do not even know what a persecution complex is! :whistling:

e

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

That is the reason for my response. It has nothing to do with what I believe, and everything to do with your rant about EC, and your calling it "drivel." I respect your belief in working to keep your salvation, but you don't respect the saved by grace which is secured by the Holy Spirit belief. Otherwise, you would not label it as you do. It is very disrespectful. If I offended you, I'm sorry.

parker I am not offended by what you claim to be scriptural. People everywhere believe all knids of things and believe them to be true and that is fine. You can call truth whatever you want and believe it is so. I will speak up for what it is I believe to be true as well. What you say you respect about me is not anything I believe, so I think you may have someone else in mind. I have never said I or anyone else is trying to keep there salvation by works. This can be said of your camp as well, but we are talking about that right now. I do respect the biblical teaching of how we are saved by grace, but I have no respect for any doctrine that teaches that no one can never lose there salvation. Just because one holds to a doctrine of man does not mean they are sealed by the Holy Spirit! People where not filled with the Holy Spirit at pentacost because they believed in ES-OSAS :blink: So maybe you can understand why I call this doctrine of man drivel! Its what it is, 100% complete no question about it top of the line genuine drivel! There are a lot of doctrines man make from the Bible some are good and some are bad. Its the doctrines that I attack, not the truth of scripture.

e

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Repentance is not a one-time event. Repentance is or at least, should be a continuous part of our lives, every day. We should live in an attitude of repentance.

Couldn't agree more on that. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/29/1961

I would that you were hot or cold.

But because you are lukewarm, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Who could be considered lukewarm,but those who say, I'm already saved, I don't have to work?

There will be christians in the lake of fire.

Early believer's didn't call themselves christians, that handle was hung on them by unbelievers at Antioch.

The ones who are once saved always saved are only known by God and Christ whom he has given them too.

They will be bringing forth fruit some 30, some 60, some an hundred fold.

Some will fall into error and be brought back by brothers.

As far as works go you may only do the works according to the amount of faith the Lord gives you.

While we must work, this is what is required of you, there are no works to miss.

Nobody knows who will complete the race and get the prize ( so to speak )

We are under the law to Christ and we must obey Him.

The more we learn the more is required of us.

Edited by 1Mind1Spirit

Focus.... :)

t.

Amen!

My

And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD:

Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. Lamentations 3: 18-20

Hope

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21-23

>>>>>()<<<<<

Call

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

And Response

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. Psalms 73:25

Amen!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

parker I am not offended by what you claim to be scriptural. People everywhere believe all knids of things and believe them to be true and that is fine. You can call truth whatever you want and believe it is so. I will speak up for what it is I believe to be true as well. What you say you respect about me is not anything I believe, so I think you may have someone else in mind. I have never said I or anyone else is trying to keep there salvation by works. This can be said of your camp as well, but we are talking about that right now. I do respect the biblical teaching of how we are saved by grace, but I have no respect for any doctrine that teaches that no one can never lose there salvation. Just because one holds to a doctrine of man does not mean they are sealed by the Holy Spirit! People where not filled with the Holy Spirit at pentacost because they believed in ES-OSAS :blink: So maybe you can understand why I call this doctrine of man drivel! Its what it is, 100% complete no question about it top of the line genuine drivel! There are a lot of doctrines man make from the Bible some are good and some are bad. Its the doctrines that I attack, not the truth of scripture.

e

People who believe in eternal security provide Scripture upon which they base their belief. You call it drivel because you don't believe as they do. That you have no right to do since you are not the authority on the matter. I'm not going to debate OSAS/ES with you as it has already be done, but I do request that you show respect to others Biblical beliefs (even if you believe they are misinterpreted).

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Repentance is not a one-time event. Repentance is or at least, should be a continuous part of our lives, every day. We should live in an attitude of repentance.

Couldn't agree more on that. :thumbsup:

I agree :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/29/1961

I would that you were hot or cold.

But because you are lukewarm, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Who could be considered lukewarm,but those who say, I'm already saved, I don't have to work?

on this I would say that everyone would agree. nobody here is saying that "I am saved, I dont have to work". Just the opposite in fact.

There will be christians in the lake of fire.

Early believer's didn't call themselves christians, that handle was hung on them by unbelievers at Antioch.

what a bunch of bunk. Peter used the term in his writings.

I just read both letters Peter wrote, I did not find the word christian in them.

Maybe I missed it, please give this writing.